PDA

View Full Version : Off Duty

07-01-2011, 01:27 AM
Stand By... now this Gov wants $4.00 per hour of our off duty money! Come on PBA what are you doing to stop the bleeding of our benefits and hard work. We are the lowest paid in the State, no OT , 3% to our pension, now this. How much of this crap is going to continue. We are not like other agencies that have better benefits and pay! This guy has consultants going around to other State Agencies... guess what we will be consolidated by next year, with higher insurance costs.. and all our benefits will be gone!

07-02-2011, 12:21 AM
Please let us know just where it is you got this info. I wouldn't put it past the a-hole...hell, I can't believe it's taken this long for that to come out, but I'd like to see it for myself.

07-02-2011, 12:31 AM
FDLE and their consultants. I assure you all State Agencies will be consolidated under his term with more goodies such as paying more for health care! We are all in trouble.

07-02-2011, 03:12 AM
I hear 'ya, I was just curious where it came from. Any chance of getting any documentation of all this (related to off-duties)?

07-08-2011, 12:52 AM
Where is this information coming from? Have you provided the information to the PBA? I called and they have no complaints on this issue?