PDA

View Full Version : LOL

MEIN KAMPF
06-27-2011, 08:11 PM
LOL

06-29-2011, 10:50 PM
PLEASE TELL ME YOUR JOKING THAT THIS GUY PASSED THE TEST. :devil: :devil: :devil:

06-30-2011, 01:21 AM
WHO ELSE PASSED? PLEASE TELL SOMEONE ELSE PASSED.

MEIN KAMPF
06-30-2011, 01:57 AM
Yeap!.... Just as you said: "This Guy"... for your comfort yes he pass the test. not only passed it, but Aced it. And not only he will be your sergeant, that is your immediate rater.

But watch this, he will be your LT as well. And then your Captain and finally your Chief, that kind of chief that you always wanted, but neither had it before, and less could become yourself. But you should not worry, he has excellent people skills and because he is not a hater, he will make sure that you always have a fair chance under his purview and will not put you on the dark, neither pick on you.

And at that time, trust me... you will be thankful that you now work for "This Guy"....in the mean time go back to your sofa, pop your can of beer, while you watch your favorite shows: "Keeping up with the Kardashians" for later closing your night with "The Simpsons".

Then come to drive the circle for 10 more hours, while dreaming about your irresistible can of beer and what the Kardashians and the Simpsons will be about in the next episode.

Because I know that You love the Kardashian and the Simpsons, and you even quote The Kardashian and the Simpsons lines. You also have a link on your Facebook wall of the Kardashian and the Simpson webpage. And collect some magazine where the Kardashians and the Simpson are in their front page. Have tshirts of the Kardashian and the Simpson pictures which you wear on your days off with their pictures on the front and on the back. Recently you adquiered a pair of floor carpets for your car of the Kardashian and the Simpsons. And somebody gave you a cooler with the Kardashian and the Simpson logo to keep your canned beers chill.

In the mean time, as you said "this guy" will continue finalizing his promotion package .... lol lol lol

06-30-2011, 05:32 AM
@ Mein Kampf,
Please, before your shift begins tomorrow, go to Barnes and Noble and purchase a copy of Spelling for Dummies, Grammar for Dummies, or a Thesaurus. You have quite alot to say and it would be more understandable if a person did not have to struggle through the translation.
It might be easier to understand if you had written the passages during the midnight shift, but your posts came in during the afternoon shift hours.
It is a University PD that you are working. You might also want to take a look at how the People's Governor is looking to cut Law Enforcement at the Universities in his effort to privatize Florida. Please take pride in your posts and do the spell check.

MEIN KAMPF
06-30-2011, 09:21 PM
I appreciate your words as it fuels my inspiration. The mastering of the Shakespearean language as we know it, in this American version is without a doubt, something that I already have on my books.

I am sure that you feel very blessed and thankful about the great domain and level of expertise that you display in the execution of your modern English semantic and syntax.

Since for you it is almost natural to craftily prepare and chose your own words and grammatical nuances’ with the experience of a warrior who handcraft his own arrows for which he engage the battle. And then you meticulously calculate the length, order, weight and effects of each of your words together with the sentences mirroring an impeccable art of precision and prudence.

But that’s not all, then you read, revise, edit and scrupulously sanitize each letter, punctuation, verb or noun that might compromise the glory of your work. To the point that anyone who read even a single sentence coming forth from your hand, fruit of your mind whether in anger and in haste, happiness or frustration, will fail to recognize your authorship, since it has inbeeded within its prose the imprimatur of your perfection.

In turn, you are right…I am have some difficulties in understanding and applying perhaps what for you are the most fundamental and basic lessons of the English grammarians. Perhaps, because I was born under the law of Cervantez and not under the law of Shakespeare. But I promise that I am working on it. With the hope of one day to exhibit my prose and poetry with a quality no less than equal to yours, which is the standard of Perfection and Eloquence for anything that can be understood as English!

Regarding me taking pride on my posts. I never took that approach, since take for sure that I just write casually, cavalierly, in vernacular language. I write for pedestrians, not for technocrats, without much sophistication or refinement. Letting my ideas to distil naturally from my unlearned mind. Allowing the words that I know and the sentences that i can make with my limited capacity to fix themselves spontaneously, almost capriciously, just as they deems best in the screen of my computer. Like a plethora of stars in the nightly sky, where an untrained observer can find either enjoyment or boredom at his or her leisure.

Maybe my art is different then your Art. Yours is the Art of an Expert- Professor!... Mine is the Art of a Struggle - Student!...

However, Thank you for your advise and I will honor it.

Farwell,

Yours MEIN KAMPF.

07-01-2011, 01:56 AM
I appreciate your words as it fuels my inspiration. The mastering of the Shakespearean language as we know it, in this American version is without a doubt, something that I already have on my books.

I am sure that you feel very blessed and thankful about the great domain and level of expertise that you display in the execution of your modern English semantic and syntax.

Since for you it is almost natural to craftily prepare and chose your own words and grammatical nuances’ with the experience of a warrior who handcraft his own arrows for which he engage the battle. And then you meticulously calculate the length, order, weight and effects of each of your words together with the sentences mirroring an impeccable art of precision and prudence.

But that’s not all, then you read, revise, edit and scrupulously sanitize each letter, punctuation, verb or noun that might compromise the glory of your work. To the point that anyone who read even a single sentence coming forth from your hand, fruit of your mind whether in anger and in haste, happiness or frustration, will fail to recognize your authorship, since it has inbeeded within its prose the imprimatur of your perfection.

In turn, you are right…I am have some difficulties in understanding and applying perhaps what for you are the most fundamental and basic lessons of the English grammarians. Perhaps, because I was born under the law of Cervantez and not under the law of Shakespeare. But I promise that I am working on it. With the hope of one day to exhibit my prose and poetry with a quality no less than equal to yours, which is the standard of Perfection and Eloquence for anything that can be understood as English!

Regarding me taking pride on my posts. I never took that approach, since take for sure that I just write casually, cavalierly, in vernacular language. I write for pedestrians, not for technocrats, without much sophistication or refinement. Letting my ideas to distil naturally from my unlearned mind. Allowing the words that I know and the sentences that i can make with my limited capacity to fix themselves spontaneously, almost capriciously, just as they deems best in the screen of my computer. Like a plethora of stars in the nightly sky, where an untrained observer can find either enjoyment or boredom at his or her leisure.

Maybe my art is different then your Art. Yours is the Art of an Expert- Professor!... Mine is the Art of a Struggle - Student!...

However, Thank you for your advise and I will honor it.

Farwell,

Yours MEIN KAMPF.

I count three spelling, two punctuation and two grammatical errors. Style differences don't count. GREAT REPLY!

I woulda just said "Kiss my a$$."

07-13-2011, 04:45 AM
Another very appropriate response would have been to the effect of: "Dale chico, no comas tanta mierda."