PDA

View Full Version : You talk about me

06-21-2011, 11:16 PM
Well, well, C.G. your time is coming. You too will be on Clermonts chopping block.
Ive heard some underhanded, dirty down nasty events about you. You sly fox what will your wife say to that. Its too bad I cant talk to her....Clermont Finest. You Suck!

06-21-2011, 11:55 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... About time somebody called him out! He gives all the good cops here a bad name. :devil:

06-24-2011, 05:08 AM
knowing him as I do, I am most likely certain he really doesn't give a sh!t what u or any other POS at that joke arse agency thinks...... As far as his wife, she knows more then u think sooooo......do u have something a$$hole?????? :devil: :devil: :devil:

06-24-2011, 10:57 PM
That's impressive, that's the positive attitude you need. Gloating about shaming your daughter and your wife. I feel sad for little BG as for you wife she knows exactly what you are. Your days are numbered just a matter of time for you to get canned.
We are trying to figure were you paid when you took you D.C. trip?
Does the chief know about your prostitute you took with you and where does M.E. have in
all this?
I believe its call unbecoming of an officer? Your days are numbered.
And cant wait for all of your underhanded illegal activities to come out.
We know about A.R and J.R.
Just a matter a time....Im calling you out. Dirty Cop, you give us all a bad name....

06-26-2011, 08:16 PM
You are all a bunch of whining babies. Get a life. If any of you are actually suppose to be patrolling our streets and protecting us - we are all screwed. Don't you have more important things to do with your time than ***** and moan about crap that is none of your business. Obiviously the professionalism of law enforcement officers has gone out the window in South Lake County. Who cares about what one officer does during his personal life. I don't and you shouldn't either. Be more concerned about yours, because obiviously you personal life must really suck for you to even take the time to post crap on a forum like this about another cop. Get a life and grow up - ALL of YOU!

06-30-2011, 10:18 PM
They wouldn't be so concerned but it happen when CG and ME was showing respects to officers who have fallen. And to me as an officer that is downright distasteful for that uniforms they wear and the officers who really serve an protect. And it keeps happening on the night shift in different parts of the city. It’s about time the people wake up and realize the officers are wasting tax payers’ dollars and giving other cops bad names. The city had to clean up one dirty cop before and now they should check out the others. I feel sorry for all parties involved. Eventually the dirty cops will get caught they always do because they cannot lie anymore but at the same time they always leave a bad taste in the communities eyes. It's sad that the city cannot keep or get good honest cops.

07-05-2011, 04:26 AM
funny how certain posts get deleted off here, seems that certain people can do certain things and it all gets hidden. CG your day will come soon enough, and ME i can't believe your even aloud to be called SGT. i think its stupid theres good officers working at CPD and they all get bad reputations from people like you two. shame shame.

07-05-2011, 05:12 AM
I'm sure ME and CG complained that it was on here, I'm sure there wives don't know all the deatils and they didn't want them to see that. Plus the media would love to get ahold of something like that. Just proves the point that CPD is full of GREAT officers. I feel bad for the good ones, espcially the ones working on ME's squad, having to call him their SGT must really suck. It will only take time untill this entire situation is blown up. haha good luck CG and ME

07-05-2011, 02:06 PM
It sure is amazing how the post was deleted, I wonder how that was done. Hmmm, interesting.
C.G. you are dirt and you have no respect for yourself, your wife and your daughter.
M.E. your a disgrace to your wife and daughter.
Both of you cowards should not be wearing a uniform. Your D.C. trip was for honorable men, something neither one of
you have.
C.G. hide behind your I dont care attitude that will catch up with very soon. Let me give a peice of free advice be good to
to your family and respect and treasure them, because when its all gone you would be wishing and wondering where it all went. The hate of your daughter and your wife will be a long lasting affect on them and you.
I saw your wife and daughter just the other day wow, you can see the hurt on them. Its very sad that you continue in your pattern of adultry, when this woman has done nothing to you to earn that. You are an abusive man. My heart goes out to her
and your daughter. Good luck, you really are a loser and a coward. P.G. keep your head up take care of you and B.G....keep that loser husband away from you and your baby. Wait and see this will all come out very soon.

07-08-2011, 08:15 PM
One down one to go :evil:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH......

11-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Now The War Begins between City Police and The Sheriff Office ? I have been waiting for this day ! hmm I Wonder Who is Going to Win ! I Wonder if THEY HAVE BEEN waiting TOO!

12-29-2011, 06:28 PM
Can someone please tell me who is the little boy in a CPD uniform directing and crossing kids at Clermont Elementary. At glance it look like a guy, but in dropping off my son daily, I
realized that indeed it was a female CP officer. My concern is this -- we have alot of children that live with in walking distance and parents that make comments about this female police officer, can someone tell her that it is unprofessional to be sitting on the front hood of a police car with her legs wide opened, like I said at first I thought it was a male police officer, she really comes close to it.
Clermont lets keep professional ,,,,,,lord knows you guys need more than a definition on professionalism.

12-31-2011, 05:15 AM
[quote="Guest"]One down one to go :evil:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH......[/quote

Another one that will come back because SG, JL, CB, and va JJ, F"ed up!!!! You F'in clowns blew your load tooooooo fast, maybe SG that's why all your ex's keep divorcing you....your way to fast! Stop losing weight before you blow away. Maybe you should be like JJ and get some that young protein milk that he uses. Get yourself a bicycle with a pointy little seat and enjoy yourself. Or you could be like your other one and tangle your body with another man in some form of fake Karate sheet, whatever tickles your fancy!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

01-06-2012, 03:57 PM
So looking at all this mess, what are the end results?
Lets get these guys back to work and make CPD the jam up agency it needs to be.
SG get over your personal issues with these guys move on to where you need to be.
You have the ability to make this agency the best in Lake County.
Use your people in the right areas and you will see how well the brotherhood and moral will increase.
Get rid of your ass kissers cause when its all said and done, they will throw you under the bus.
Capt. B" you really turned out to be a real winner, coming from where you come from and dealing with good old boy network now -- do you really think your going to get anywhere?
Think again! Can anybody say---token----token-----token
Let these guys do what they do best, their jobs!
and leave these dirty underhanded games out of it.
Can't we all just get along!!!!!!! :D :cop:

01-07-2012, 12:56 AM
Uh, I think I missed something here.
SG may have arrived in Clermont with the ability to make this agency the best in Lake County (or not), but there's no way at this point that he retains that ability. He has shown lacks the intestinal fortitude to risk losing his hefty paycheck (and possibly his overpriced house) by standing up to HIS boss and take a stand for justice.

01-12-2012, 03:53 AM
HAAAAAAAAAAAA......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....This crap is tooooo funyyyyy....Really Clermont HATERS really,,,thank god i'm not a cop and have to be around my own kind putting other Officer's down like this...wow...2012 does it ever end....Hey copper,,,you better be careful looks like if bullets are flying you may catch one if you think the other guy will help you out...pathetic,,,pathetic...I'm sure some of the posts are from the ones that we read in the paper that got fired and their wives....Move on..Misery loves company..Wow the things people will say to try to make themselves look better in the mirror just so you know..IT DOSEN'T..LMAO...WOW..Got to keep loving the ignorance of other people..Keep it up..Need to get a good laugh and you people making jackasses of yourself on a site that everyone can read through. Apparently, the ones you talk about could careless they dont even reply back,,what does that tell ya,,think about it..Dont think they care what you say..Hey, we would love to see some replies..love a good CAT fight...LMAO....LMAO...