PDA

View Full Version : 932hy

06-18-2011, 04:03 PM
I think giving fire marshals a spot on leoaffairs is like letting street whores into a beauty pageant. Kinda stinks the place up.

06-19-2011, 05:17 PM
I think giving fire marshals a spot on leoaffairs is like letting street whores into a beauty pageant. Kinda stinks the place up.

Well, while I partially understand your comment, you could not be more incorrect. You obviously base your statement on the thought that we are strictly fire personnel...we are not. This thread is for those of us who belong to our Bureau of Fire/Arson Investigations, a Florida State police agency. We perform initial origin and cause investigations of fires and explosions, and if/when it's a criminal case, we seek out the offender(s) and arrest them. We have one of (if not, THE) best closure rate in the US.

Besides this, it is obvious that you have also come onto this forum to stir up the masses. If you notice, we have a very quiet forum here, and we like it this way. The last time we had any sort of bickering on here was when our Division of Insurance Fraud was posting their issues, and they have since obtained their own forum.

Perhaps you should have asked some questions about us, rather than make such an assumption, and then take it as far as insulting us.

Good day, and stay safe.

If you have further questions, you can also visit: http://www.myfloridacfo.com/sfm/bfai/bfai_index.htm

06-20-2011, 11:58 AM
I don't need to ask questions, I know what you are and I still think you do not belong, like the creepy cousin no one wants near them. You THINK you are LEO but you really are not.

06-21-2011, 08:25 PM
I don't need to ask questions, I know what you are and I still think you do not belong, like the creepy cousin no one wants near them. You THINK you are LEO but you really are not.

Your kinda right, I don't wear a uniform and don't drive a marked car and don't fight with drunks and don't work shift's.

BUT, I do have a badge, gun, receive law enforcement pay and retirement.

It's like get paid more to do less.

And that's the bottom line cause Fire Marshal Bill Said So.........................................

06-21-2011, 10:22 PM

Your true colors as a hateful, spiteful imp have shown through. You are ignorant by choice, which is the worst reason to be so. Perhaps we do not fit YOUR definition of being police officers, but the CJSTC and Florida statutes back us up, so YOUR thoughts on the subject don't matter.

I still carry a badge, and a gun. I still have arrest powers, and still have to comply with 1983, 1985, and all other applicable laws. I still do my job daily, and put people behind bars where they belong. I can even arrest you if you violate the law, especially if you commit arson. But most importantly, I'm still the police officer who will stop and assist you when you're getting the ever-living crap kicked out of you, no matter how ignorant you are.

You originally claimed that the SFM having its own forum "Kinda stinks the place up", when in reality, you bring shame upon your own badge and department...if you're even a police officer.

06-22-2011, 03:08 AM

Interesting post. This is one of the most elitist, specious, and baseless statements (rant would be a better term) ever read on this blog. Equating sworn investigators, who are both fire fighter and cop, to the terms you use such as: "street whores" or "the creepy cousin no one wants near them" exposes foundamental flaws in both character and judgement. In short, fellow "LEO" (as you incorrectly term the phrase...they are actually investigators... BTW when you write LEO are you talking about a lion, zodiac sign, or other acronym such as Law Enforcement Officer?) brothers and sisters do not use such pejorative terms when talking with, or about, other "LEO" personnel. Finally, SFM Investigators generally make only (emphasis added) violent felony arrests, and have an excellent conviction rate. Why is this so? Because they are good at what they do, and they do what every good cop does: They ask questions.
Your statement that "I don't ask questions" reveals all we (the true LEO's on this blog) need to know about your "LEO" experience. One who assumes to "know it all" reveals just what they do not know and conversely, what they would like to know. Read between the lines

Leave these good guys and gals alone.

06-22-2011, 05:08 AM
Your post was expertly written, and I appreciate your comments.

Stay safe.

06-24-2011, 06:32 PM

Interesting post. This is one of the most elitist, specious, and baseless statements (rant would be a better term) ever read on this blog. Equating sworn investigators, who are both fire fighter and cop, to the terms you use such as: "street whores" or "the creepy cousin no one wants near them" exposes foundamental flaws in both character and judgement. In short, fellow "LEO" (as you incorrectly term the phrase...they are actually investigators... BTW when you write LEO are you talking about a lion, zodiac sign, or other acronym such as Law Enforcement Officer?) brothers and sisters do not use such pejorative terms when talking with, or about, other "LEO" personnel. Finally, SFM Investigators generally make only (emphasis added) violent felony arrests, and have an excellent conviction rate. Why is this so? Because they are good at what they do, and they do what every good cop does: They ask questions.
Your statement that "I don't ask questions" reveals all we (the true LEO's on this blog) need to know about your "LEO" experience. One who assumes to "know it all" reveals just what they do not know and conversely, what they would like to know. Read between the lines

Leave these good guys and gals alone.

Someone got themselves an internet degree!! you can put a monkey in a tuxedo,.......It's still a monkey.

06-25-2011, 12:27 AM
Someone got themselves an internet degree!! you can put a monkey in a tuxedo,.......It's still a monkey.

Nice comeback... :roll:

I like how you use abhorrent grammar to declare the previous poster obtained an internet degree...simply pathetic.

You are right, though. Putting a tuxedo on a monkey doesn't change the fact that it's still a monkey. So with that in mind, your tux rental is overdue.

06-27-2011, 01:37 AM
Tony, take your monkey suit and stay home and count your toes. Pick the bugs off your friends, and maybe play with Jane.

06-28-2011, 04:27 PM
HAha fire marshals you are disturbed because the comments hit home. You are like the adopted kid, never quite good enough and YOU know it. You WANT to like a LEO, you WISH you were a real LEO, but.........you are not, you're just upgraded Insurance investigators. Well at least in a room full of Wal Mart employees you have someone to look down upon. In other room? not so much

06-28-2011, 05:01 PM
Only a Fire Marshal would call poor grammar- Abhorrent!!! What a tool!!!

06-28-2011, 07:47 PM
Our fan club is growing!

I love how these people come on here and "hate" on us out of jealousy. Clearly, the person who has come on here to attack us with such denigrating words is a dentigerous, mendacious Grobian!

And to the one who called me a tool:

ab·hor·rent

adjective?/ab?hôr?nt/

Inspiring disgust and loathing; repugnant