PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Employment with Golden Beach PD

06-17-2011, 04:57 AM
Dear Chief, Mayor, and Town Manager:

I am a prior Police Officer from up North Florida and I would like you to review my most recent personal achievements below.

Can you please review them and reply back and tell me if I qualify for a Police Officer position at Golden Beach Police Department?

I don't mean to brag, but after you review my resume and personal achievements I believe you would agree they are outstanding achievements.

I'm also attaching a most recent picture.

Thank you,

Court Case No.: F11000355 State Case No.: 132011CF0003550001XX
Name: Camaron,Juan Date of Birth: 07/16/1965
Date Filed: 01/05/2011 Date Closed: Warrant Type:
Assessment Amount: $0.00 Balance Due: $0.00 Stay Due Date:
Hearing Date: 07/29/2011 Hearing Time: 08:35 Hearing Type: R
Court Room: REGJB - JUSTICE BUILDING, ROOM No.: 4-2
Address: 1351 N.W. 12 ST
Previous Case: Next Case:
Judge: TRAWICK, DARYL E Defense Attorney: LIVOTI, ANTHONY
Bfile Section: F011 File Location: FILE ROOM Box Number:

1 ORGANIZED FRD/0-20K FELONY
2 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
3 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
4 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
5 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
6 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
7 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
8 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
9 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
10 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY
11 GRAND THEFT 3RD DEG FELONY
12 INSURANCE CLMS/FALSE FELONY
11 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY NO ACTION
12 OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT FELONY NO ACTION

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p110/Trauma512/FELON.jpg

06-27-2011, 01:14 AM
Dear Mr. Cameron,
I have received your resume for the position of police officer. Instead of filling out an application, come to my officer on 6/27/2011 at 0930 hours and we will talk about a position in person. I do not think an application is necessary as I feel you are qualified and I do not want anyone to know about your past misjudgments. I look forward to seeing you Monday 6/27/11 in my office. I have already spoken to the chief of police and he is aware. I look forward to seeing you, and more than likely you will be starting with us in two weeks if everything goes well. I do not even think firearms training, defensive tactics, first responder, or any other type of high liability will be necessary. I will just have the chief give you a gun and a ticketbook and one full day of FTO with my best FTO, officer L. Peters. I have also asked the police chief to join us in the office along with the city manager. If you have any questions regarding this letter, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on my personal cell phone at 555-5555. Please confirm you have received my letter with my sec- Mary Smith at 305-555-5555.
Sincerely,
Mayor of Golden Beach.