PDA

View Full Version : Disgruntle PO

06-15-2011, 04:37 PM
:cop: As the world at fiu turns,it seems so amuseing to see that we were better off staying at the old squad room where at least we had things that actually worked. our radios dont work our phones dont work either the 2 that seem to run the show are the ones that should be staying away from everything. 1 came back to work thinking he is the 1incharge when he should be lucky he even got his job back from falseifying documents your lucky dugh that a suspension is all you got. stop trying to play commander sit back and lay low there could be more coming your way. now you have the 2incharge who is made of plastick and always is out with his back neck knee arm seriously you are running out of body parts there is nothing more you can claim give it up already its time you start to really work not walk around acting like you are trying to fix the radioes THEY DONT WORK you are putting us in danger if you would work the road like us you can see waht we are talking about but that wont happen because you might break a nail and be out again STOP trying to boss us around and make demands you are no different than anyone else come down off the pedestel you might go up to high and fall down

Shamrock163
06-24-2011, 02:47 PM
I love how people get on here and talk shi#. If you wanna talk shi# about people do it to their faces or at least use a username that would identify you. So if you have to balls to say it to my face then say it...I have Sunday, Monday, Tuesday off and I'm on afternoon shift at south campus. I look forward to our chat. And in case you can't figure out who this is...it's Black.