PDA

View Full Version : BSO taking over Hollywood

06-14-2011, 12:25 AM
If we don't fight this thing hard, BSO and the PBA will have HWPD taken over by BSO and those morons over there.

06-14-2011, 08:04 PM
Whats the problem. You will have an inside track with the ASSistant Chief being the Sheriff and all.

06-14-2011, 10:32 PM
I'm telling you, BSO is the answer. You wont lose a dime, and will be way better off.

Go Green and White !

06-15-2011, 02:19 AM
I'm telling you, BSO is the answer. You wont lose a dime, and will be way better off.

Go Green and White !

Thanks Al Lameberti. You will loose your azz and have to deal with mental midgets in administration.

06-15-2011, 11:25 PM
every time a city fights with employees and there are financial problems, BSO employees flock to that cities websites and union related blogs to post statements that they are better,they rule the world, they are so happy with the sheriff, they this they that....until you talk to the employees....then you get the real answers that they are afraid to post under their real names for fear of retaliation.....keep the fight alive and dont back down, BSO is and will never be the answer for Hollywood

06-16-2011, 12:26 AM
Its all about the BENJAMINS and dont think any different in this day and age! If Hollywood can reduce what they pay for police and fire services they would do so in a heart beat. The good old days are GONE! Everyone would look yo us for what we were doing. Now we are just like all the rest of the financially strapped cities! Its over guys and gals! Case precedent around the country has been set in motion.
Those that retired are lucky and fought hard for those benefits.. as we will never see those benefits in our lifetime!

06-16-2011, 01:43 AM
Sorry to see what has happened with the pay cut to the Police Officers of Hollywood.Esp the Officers that were layed off.I felt esp bad for the female officer that was crying on tv.The Broward Sheriffs Office should hire the 13 officers asap.BSO is big enough to take them in with no problem.1 per dist.A couple of years ago,I was in the position to do just that.The BSO Active Command should now do this.Those Officers should be down to BSO HR now putting in their app.Good Luck to all the active LEOs.
I will be talking to those in BSO I know to help with this.

Retired BSO LEO

06-16-2011, 01:55 AM
I totally agree, BSO should hire the 13 people no problem. They currently have numerous openings, and are hiring now.

There is a 25 Million dollar shortfall for next years budget. It is only gonna get worse, and if we want pay raises and no more paycuts, our only option is BSO now.

They can save the City millions and it makes sense.

06-16-2011, 11:19 AM
I totally agree, BSO should hire the 13 people no problem. They currently have numerous openings, and are hiring now.

There is a 25 Million dollar shortfall for next years budget. It is only gonna get worse, and if we want pay raises and no more paycuts, our only option is BSO now.

BSO is all smoke and mirrors. There is no savings...It is all lies.

06-16-2011, 12:27 PM

BSO is all smoke and mirrors. There is no savings...It is all lies.

LOL, Keep saying that. When our pay goes back up 14 percent, and the bill comes into the City of Hollywood for Millions less, its all a figment of our imagination.

06-20-2011, 01:02 AM
BSO is definately the answer. Being 25 million in the hole for next year, means more pay cuts, and loss of benefits. I cant take anymore. BSO will cut the bill by millions, and the we will all be better off.

06-22-2011, 12:52 AM
Why are the paid BSO moles allowed to impersonate HWPD people on here and push a losing BSO agenda? There is a reason that BS is in BSO....especially with this sheriff.

07-19-2011, 01:53 AM
"Hollywood's unions failed to convince city leaders there's another way to balance the budget.

If they win the referendum and retain their pension benefits, the city said it may have no choice but turn their jobs over to the more affordable contractor, the Broward Sheriff's Office."

YOU GUYS (HOLLYWOOD PD AND FIRE RESCUE) ARE SCREWED. EITHER GIVE IN TO THE PENSION CUTS OR GET READY FOR A CHANGE. HOLLYWOOD FIRE RESCUE IS ALREADY TALKING TO BSO AND TRYING TO GET A SWEET DEAL LIKE DANIA FIRE RESCUE DID. YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO. BYE BYE BABY. THIS IS ALL FROM YOU GUYS RAPING THE CITY FOR SO MANY YEARS. WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. MORONS

07-22-2011, 08:58 PM
between the city spending money they dont have and not wanting to change we should be the number one city in america with the Most Pavers that tax payers money can buy!
The commision hates the cops and will do whatever it takes to get rid of them. They are so smart they couldnt find their way out of a paper bag.

If we have to pay our water bills then the commisioners should balance the budget and stop trying to make themselves look good by only spending money in there districts where they live.

07-24-2011, 09:25 PM
If we don't fight this thing hard, BSO and the PBA will have HWPD taken over by BSO and those morons over there.

At this point who cares, the pay cuts and assaults on the contracts committed by the commission just points out that the current hollywood leaders have no morality or ethics towards any of the employees,.. so how much worse could bso be? At least the cops would get an immediate 18% raise. And the city of hollywood will get what they deserve, .. a low ball estimate to take over hollywood and two- three years later a 100% increase in cost for services. The commissioners constants threats are tiresome. You want to bring in the green and white? Bring it on. Who cares anymore. You want to put me in the middle of pompano in green pants? No problem. 10-8!

07-25-2011, 06:35 PM
Damn Skippy, Im ready for BSO also. I cant wait to get my green and white dodge charger and my cowboy hat. Seriously though, A lot of history is gonna be left behind if theres no more Hollywood P.D., good and bad history. Lets never forget Officers Coleman, Minard, Riley, Yourman, Shivers and Del Rio. Millions of people are aware of the Hollywood Mall with the Police Dept. situated right across the street where a little boy disappeared one day in 1981. Who has never heard of Adam Walsh or the TV show Americas Most Wanted. The Diamond of the Gold Coast just wont be the same without its own police dept.

07-25-2011, 08:39 PM
The city/commission does not deserve their own police department. The choices are paycuts and 401k if you are not vested(under 10 years)? creating a separation between the have and have nots pension, sharing the same dangers and BS ..or BSO? I will put on the green. 10-8.