PDA

View Full Version : New Chief

06-11-2011, 01:06 PM
What's up with our new Chief? He didn't have enough years to retire at BSO. Why jump ship when your so close to a pension?

06-13-2011, 12:58 PM
Nobody wants to work over there with that idiot of a sheriff.

06-26-2011, 04:53 AM
Hmmmmm,

He's the district chief at Lauderdale Lakes whatever that is and is coming right next door to the hill? Doesn't Lakes want Lauderhill to take over police and fire services? His entrance timing is interesting.

Looks like were taking over crappy lakes. His hiring was a ploy to get lakes. Watch and see. WE ARE SCREWED. They will just hire 4 more officers to cover lakes and break it down into 2 zones. lol

01-06-2013, 04:37 AM
[quote="Deputy Fife"]What's up with our new Chief? He didn't have enough years to retire at BSO. Why jump ship when your so close to a pension?[/quot
e].

Hope BSO comes in and takes us over, then they fire him!!!

01-09-2013, 03:05 AM

It has to happen. The city is broke and it is not looking good for the future. Another year or two and the Hill will be as bad as Lauderdale Lakes.

01-10-2013, 03:03 AM

It has to happen. The city is broke and broken and it is not looking good for the future. Another year or two and the Hill will be as bad as Lauderdale Lakes.

03-05-2013, 03:11 AM

It has to happen. The city is broke and broken and it is not looking good for the future. Another year or two and the Hill will be as bad as Lauderdale Lakes.
That's too bad. Thought Lauderhill's finest would make the place better.

03-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Thats funny, we thought it was better until the new chief showed up.

08-23-2013, 10:44 PM
A Leader will always lead from the front. The Leader's troop will follow his direction and act as the Leader does.

Unfortunately, the "Leader"(use term lightly) in this case is MIA and is ashamed to wear the LPD uniform as he made this very clear. I think that was week two of employment. I think my first grade teacher had more honor and integrity than this "leader" talks about so much.
:D
Does anyone Concur???

08-25-2013, 11:00 AM
Andrew Smalling could not manage a Taco Bell much less a police agency.