PDA

View Full Version : El Mojon Award Goes to?

06-04-2011, 04:33 AM
For this week, please help us decide who will the Mojon Award go to?

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy293/Bigbrottroy/police-radio-parts.gif

06-04-2011, 06:46 PM
For this week, please help us decide who will the Mojon Award go to?

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy293/Bigbrottroy/police-radio-parts.gif

It goes to the poster of this topic because YOU are the King.....or maybe Queen.....Mojon.

06-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Captain Mojon, return the radios !

07-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Well enough time has passed and the Mojon award must go to someone.

After carefully evaluating the last contestent's remark, our panel of judges have determined the last poster to be a transvestite, Unic, or slut. Personally, I think the poster is all of them. :) But this played no weight in their award.

Although this observation played no part in our award to the last poster, the panel is pleased to award you not only with the "Mojon" award, but the "Gibil" award as well. These duel awards have NEVER gone to anyone but you. So you and your department should be proud to repeat this and know this. :)

So with no further delay, here is your girbil award.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/liljohnny_album/Girbil.jpg

You know what you can do with this. :) If now, ask the Town Manager. :snicker:

Finally, your Mojon award...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/GreyStoneX67/turd.gif

BTW, don't go eating this thinking it is an Italian Sub. :snicker:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/luckilyi1/girbil.jpg

07-03-2011, 08:58 PM

After carefully evaluating the last contestent's remark, our panel of judges have determined the last poster to be a transvestite, Unic, or slut. Personally, I think the poster is all of them. :) But this played no weight in their award.

Although this observation played no part in our award to the last poster, the panel is pleased to award you not only with the "Mojon" award, but the "Gibil" award as well. These duel awards have NEVER gone to anyone but you. So you and your department should be proud to repeat this and know this. :)

Political and employment satire is much more effective when you don't post things like misused or misspelled words and look like a moron, particularly when you want someone else to look like a moron.

Eunuchnoun \?yü-n?k, -nik\ 1: a castrated man placed in charge of a harem or employed as a chamberlain in a palace; 2: a man or boy deprived of the testes or external genitals; 3: one that lacks virility or power <political eunuchs>.

GERBIL not "girbil"

Its no wonder that the choices that are made for leadership positions from within the organization have the results of recent events.

07-03-2011, 08:59 PM

Political and employment satire is much more effective when you don't post things like misused or misspelled words and look like a moron, particularly when you want someone else to look like a moron.

Eunuchnoun \?yü-n?k, -nik\ 1: a castrated man placed in charge of a harem or employed as a chamberlain in a palace; 2: a man or boy deprived of the testes or external genitals; 3: one that lacks virility or power <political eunuchs>.

GERBIL not "girbil"

Its no wonder that the choices that are made for leadership positions from within the organization have the results of recent events.

07-11-2011, 03:22 AM
Don't worry, the Mojohn award will go to Captain Jaundice Turd. :)

See him smiling as he smelled up the place.

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo299/apvanduyne/turd.jpg

02-12-2012, 03:59 PM
How about to O.S. the Gypsy cop? :snicker:

02-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Either the "MAN"goose batteries have died or the NMB Captain has stopped taking care of business...either way, you are chronic...get a life or a job

02-15-2012, 06:23 PM
How about to O.S. the Gypsy cop? :snicker:
WhAT IS IS 10 DEPARTMENTS AND COUNTING FOR O.S. (HOW IS THAT PENSION WORKING OUT FOR YOU????? :devil:

02-15-2012, 09:20 PM
Oscar Santana

Sex: Male
Race: Hispanic
Birth Date: 06/1959

Employment History

Golden Beach Police Department
Class: Law Enforcement
Type: Full-Time
Start Date: 6/13/2005
Location: Miami-Dade County (»Download the Miami-Dade County reports)

Florida International University Public Safety Department
Start Date: 11/17/2003
Separation: (Separated on 6/10/2005) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
Start Date: 9/27/2002
Location: Palm Beach County (»Download the Palm Beach County reports)
Separation: (Separated on 1/24/2003) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Florida Dept Of Financial Services, Div. Of Insurance Fraud
Start Date: 2/10/1997
Separation: (Separated on 9/24/2002) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Medley Police Department
Start Date: 3/24/1989
Separation: (Separated on 2/7/1997) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Florida Department Of Business Profess. Regulation-Ab&t
Start Date: 2/20/1987
Separation: (Separated on 12/8/1988) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Medley Police Department
Start Date: 6/21/1985
Separation: (Separated on 2/27/1987) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Opa Locka Police Department
Type: Part-Time
Start Date: 6/26/1984
Separation: (Separated on 6/11/1984) Resigned/Retired (Historical Use Only)

Separation: (Separated on 6/19/1985) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Miami-Dade County Dept. Of Corrections & Rehabilitation
Class: Correctional
Start Date: 5/27/1980
Separation: (Separated on 6/25/1984) Resigned/Retired (Historical Use Only)

ComplaintsCertificates
Law Enforcement
Valid From: 2/9/1984 to 6/30/2013
Correctional

Valid From: 7/1/1981 to 6/30/2005

Disclaimer: The names in this database include every past and present officer to work in Florida, even those who never faced discipline from the CJSTC. Only the officers with information under 'Complaints' have had one or more cases sent to the CJSTC as of Nov. 2011.

In addition, unless otherwise noted by the word 'misconduct' in the Separation section, all other officers should be presumed to have left in good standing. Other phrases, such as 'Failure to Qualify' or 'Mandatory Retraining,' typically indicate that the officer's certification has lapsed because of retirement or reasons other than misconduct.

The information in this database comes from the FDLE.

02-16-2012, 01:53 AM
Either the "MAN"goose batteries have died or the NMB Captain has
stopped taking care of business...either way, you are chronic...get a life or a job

Greetings,

Although I have been very quiet for some time now, I can assure you all that my batteries are far from dead. I have been very busy behind the scenes and soon my hard work will come to fruition, for [b]ALL[b] to see. My work with Golden Beach is far from over. You see there still remains a considerable amount of debris that must still be disposed of. It is a challenge I have chosen to undertake and I vow to not rest until the corrupt police officers and politicians of this great town are exposed for what they truly are. Each and every one of you that qualify for this category know who you are. I am not looking for fans, friends or supporters. On the contrary, I am looking for justice! The [b]VERY FEW[b] of you that are employed by Golden Beach that do not fall into the aforementioned category, step aside. I have no issues with you.
The upcoming weeks will prove to be very interesting ones and the public will learn things about certain members of the police department and elected officials that I am sure they would rather remained within their inner circle. Remember my friends, there are no such things as secrets when you have someone determined, motivated and experienced enough to know where to look to find and air your dirty laundry. For the time being I will revert back to silence, but do not be mistaken in thinking that due to the fact that I do not post childish and or illiterate comments on this blog on a frequent basis in an effort to fit in or validate my existence, I am not watching or actively working behind the scenes.
Over the past few years many have specualted about my identity. Some have insinuated that I might be a current or former employee of Golden Beach. Does it really matter? Do not concern yourselves with such superfluous details. I am a person who stands for what is right.

Yours truly,

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy212/Mongoose1_2009/Mongoose.jpg

The Mongoose
(Often imitated, but NEVER duplicated)

02-16-2012, 03:31 AM
The upcoming weeks will prove to be very interesting ones and the public will learn things about certain members of the police department and elected officials that I am sure they would rather remained within their inner circle.

For the time being I will revert back to silence, but do not be mistaken in thinking that due to the fact that I do not post childish and or illiterate comments on this blog on a frequent basis in an effort to fit in or validate my existence, I am not watching or actively working behind the scenes.

Ralfy;

During the course of your rant, you improperly place a past tense on a word that should have been written at present tense. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

So much for your illiterate comment, huh?

02-16-2012, 01:37 PM
I'm confused. Who the hell is Ralfy??????

02-16-2012, 05:43 PM
I'm confused. Who the hell is Ralfy??????
Ralphy is mangooses do chick...he owns a vagina...and he lives off of mommy and daddy.is not in any way shape or form a man!!!!!! :devil:

02-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Oscar Santana

Employment History

Separation: (Separated on 6/10/2005) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Separation: (Separated on 1/24/2003) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Separation: (Separated on 9/24/2002) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Medley Police Department
Separation: (Separated on 2/7/1997) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Separation: (Separated on 12/8/1988) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Medley Police Department
Separation: (Separated on 2/27/1987) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Separation: (Separated on 6/19/1985) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

ComplaintsCertificates
Law Enforcement
Correctional

Disclaimer: The names in this database include every past and present officer to work in Florida, even those who never faced discipline from the CJSTC. Only the officers with information under 'Complaints' have had one or more cases sent to the CJSTC as of Nov. 2011.

In addition, unless otherwise noted by the word 'misconduct' in the Separation section, all other officers should be presumed to have left in good standing. Other phrases, such as 'Failure to Qualify' or 'Mandatory Retraining,' typically indicate that the officer's certification has lapsed because of retirement or reasons other than misconduct.

@ least Oscar is not waiting for criminal trial :snicker:

02-16-2012, 06:05 PM
Oscar Santana

Employment History

Medley Police Department

Medley Police Department

ComplaintsCertificates
Law Enforcement
Correctional

And the rat award goes to Oscar....congrats for been rat of the year

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt149/ishot811/Silver_Rat-1.png

02-17-2012, 03:53 AM
So why is Oscar Santana's name allowed to be shown, but when the names of Joseph Barasoain, Omar Paez, Lynn Peters, Oscar Suarez, or not to mention Alexander Diaz the posts are removed quickly?

You are all pathetic and jokes to the profession.

Enjoy your pathetic lives with your pathetic fat partner. Here is a picture of of all your fat wives. :)

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu298/ocheekiller/fat-kid-wendysgirl.jpg

I'd be miserable if I had a wife like that or I was like that and my wife was thin and needed another man. :)

02-18-2012, 01:19 AM
Oscar Santana

Employment History

Medley Police Department

Medley Police Department

ComplaintsCertificates
Law Enforcement
Correctional

And the rat award goes to Oscar....congrats for been rat of the year

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt149/ishot811/Silver_Rat-1.png
:devil: ONE FOR THE AGES :devil: YOU SHOULD COLLECT YOUR PENSION IN YOUR NEXT LIFE..... GOOD JOB!!!!! :devil:

02-18-2012, 02:20 AM
I guess the old saying "That past performance is the best predictor of future performance" still holds true. I knew that short, soft, pudgy, half blind Tom Cat when he was employed several agencies ago.
This odd little fellla always kept the Chief "informed" on the personnel.
I never had a problem with him because I had already been forewarned by some friends in a previous agency and did not speak to him unless I had to. He was only there for a short time before he left. How does one continue to get hired so many times?
Last I heard upon his separation was that he had pulled the plug and was working at Brandsmart.

02-19-2012, 01:06 AM
I guess the old saying "That past performance is the best predictor of future performance" still holds true. I knew that short, soft, pudgy, half blind Tom Cat when he was employed several agencies ago.
This odd little fellla always kept the Chief "informed" on the personnel.
I never had a problem with him because I had already been forewarned by some friends in a previous agency and did not speak to him unless I had to. He was only there for a short time before he left. How does one continue to get hired so many times?
Last I heard upon his separation was that he had pulled the plug and was working at Brandsmart.

I do not and have never understood riddles, so please enlighten us and say who it is that you are f*kin talking about?

02-20-2012, 01:40 AM
in a diabetic coma does not not for police work,,,,,do,t worry oscar you will collect that pension in your early 100's

02-20-2012, 03:19 AM
When he was with the Medley P.D. he was involved in a crash during one of his seizures that totalled a new unit.

02-20-2012, 03:31 AM
Gracias Rafelito!
You always keep us up to date!

02-20-2012, 04:47 AM
Gracias Rafelito!
....You are a Real Piece of shit :evil:

02-20-2012, 08:49 AM
Gracias Rafelito!
....You are a Real Piece of shit :evil:

Yes, yes he is.

He was a piece of shit in Homestead, he was a piece of shit at the college and he continues to be shitty, I mean, back door-front ass, piece of shitty shit in Hialeah!

08-10-2013, 01:19 AM
Either the "MAN"goose batteries have died or the NMB Captain has
stopped taking care of business...either way, you are chronic...get a life or a job

Greetings,

Although I have been very quiet for some time now, I can assure you all that my batteries are far from dead. I have been very busy behind the scenes and soon my hard work will come to fruition, for [b]ALL[b] to see. My work with Golden Beach is far from over. You see there still remains a considerable amount of debris that must still be disposed of. It is a challenge I have chosen to undertake and I vow to not rest until the corrupt police officers and politicians of this great town are exposed for what they truly are. Each and every one of you that qualify for this category know who you are. I am not looking for fans, friends or supporters. On the contrary, I am looking for justice! The [b]VERY FEW[b] of you that are employed by Golden Beach that do not fall into the aforementioned category, step aside. I have no issues with you.
The upcoming weeks will prove to be very interesting ones and the public will learn things about certain members of the police department and elected officials that I am sure they would rather remained within their inner circle. Remember my friends, there are no such things as secrets when you have someone determined, motivated and experienced enough to know where to look to find and air your dirty laundry. For the time being I will revert back to silence, but do not be mistaken in thinking that due to the fact that I do not post childish and or illiterate comments on this blog on a frequent basis in an effort to fit in or validate my existence, I am not watching or actively working behind the scenes.
Over the past few years many have specualted about my identity. Some have insinuated that I might be a current or former employee of Golden Beach. Does it really matter? Do not concern yourselves with such superfluous details. I am a person who stands for what is right.

Yours truly,

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy212/Mongoose1_2009/Mongoose.jpg

The Mongoose
(Often imitated, but NEVER duplicated)

...1,000,000 DOLLAR (FINE) OOPS MEANT WORDS.....JUST WONDERING WHAT IS CAUSING THIS SILENCE????? WE MISS YOUR HUMOR, REALLY WE DO!!!!!

08-10-2013, 05:44 PM
1,000,000 FINE AND TWENTY EIGHT YEARS
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

08-10-2013, 05:47 PM
$500,000 FINE AND EIGHT YEARS IN FEDERAL PRISION

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

08-10-2013, 06:06 PM
[size=150]TO : "ANONYMOUS COMPLAINANT".... MAYBE DET. BOYAL AND AGENT VULVEY WILL TESTIFY ON YOUR BEHALF!!!!![/size

:snicker: :snicker: : :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :sni cker: :sncker: :snicker:

08-16-2013, 03:33 PM
.......YOUR FREEDOM