PDA

View Full Version : Grand Finale

05-29-2011, 12:14 AM
MITCH: "Hey Jim, How do you make the font Red on "Event of this *Magnitude?"*

JIM: "Just look in the X Drive by MY training *photos, MY Training bulletins, and*MY SPD Forms Table of Contents. If you can't find the answer there, look at Policeone.com. That is were I plagiarize all my material from!"

MITCH: " Hey *Big Jimmy P, What is Fish and Langeredo?"

JIM: " They were events of Big *magnitude in BC. Don't worry these Indian Cops couldn't handle it. They need our mighty Fort Lauderdale experience!" Remember Spring Break back in the Day? Yeah we really handled those crowds, Didn't we My little MItchy."

MITCH: *"Jimmy you think I'll be alright with this? I think Poppa Bear Hour *is screaming that Someone ate his pudding."

JIM: *Oh don't worry my little motor / Terrorists Crime Fighter buddy! Hour brought me to BSO then brought me here so what I say with limp biscuit goes. We will make this go away like the Liteborne *harassment *an Carrie Creek take-home car thing."

MITCH: " Oh master, give me a dose of Monday AM Leadership!"

JIM: "Follow the Yellow brick road and you will master the basics!"*

MITCH: " I'm scared!"

JIM: Oh quite whining and suck down a quick shot of rogain to grow some hair. * Put out no less than 4 emails a day and fear will leave the body"

MITCH: Well do you think I was wrong?"

JIM: Well considering that we held an urban party *event the Thursday prior to Urban beach week and you knew nothing about it nor assisted with a Threat Assessment, I will have to punish you."

MITCH: Oh no..... Please no.... Not again.... Please.…

JIM: " SING IT!!"*

MITCH: (Singing) *" Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, Where'd you get them Captain bars!"

JIM: WILLYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!

BOTH: Let's get a protein shake and a rubber biscuit

THE END

Credits with Lady Gaga signing: RA-RA... RA RA RA! * *RA-RA... RA RA RA!

05-29-2011, 02:20 AM
JIM: " SING IT!!"

MITCH: (Singing) " Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, Where'd you get them Captain bars!"

I closed my eyes and saw this in the most hilarious manner.

05-29-2011, 02:48 AM
LMFAO

05-29-2011, 03:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WUD-nhsmkw

05-29-2011, 07:23 AM
Only the sickest most demented MF could come up with this shut! You rock Sargent!*

05-29-2011, 07:48 PM
[quote="Twisted"]JIM: " SING IT!!"*

MITCH: (Singing) *" Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, Where'd you get them Captain bars!"

Lmao... you forgot, hour tap dancing in the backround.

05-30-2011, 02:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WUD-nhsmkw

THE BEST SONG FOR WILL AND ALL OF HIS COMMAND (DOVE CLAP) x's 2

05-30-2011, 02:30 PM
MITCH: "Hey Jim, How do you make the font Red on "Event of this *Magnitude?"*

JIM: "Just look in the X Drive by MY training *photos, MY Training bulletins, and*MY SPD Forms Table of Contents. If you can't find the answer there, look at Policeone.com. That is were I plagiarize all my material from!"

MITCH: " Hey *Big Jimmy P, What is Fish and Langeredo?"

JIM: " They were events of Big *magnitude in BC. Don't worry these Indian Cops couldn't handle it. They need our mighty Fort Lauderdale experience!" Remember Spring Break back in the Day? Yeah we really handled those crowds, Didn't we My little MItchy."

MITCH: *"Jimmy you think I'll be alright with this? I think Poppa Bear Hour *is screaming that Someone ate his pudding."

JIM: *Oh don't worry my little motor / Terrorists Crime Fighter buddy! Hour brought me to BSO then brought me here so what I say with limp biscuit goes. We will make this go away like the Liteborne *harassment *an Carrie Creek take-home car thing."

MITCH: " Oh master, give me a dose of Monday AM Leadership!"

JIM: "Follow the Yellow brick road and you will master the basics!"*

MITCH: " I'm scared!"

JIM: Oh quite whining and suck down a quick shot of rogain to grow some hair. * Put out no less than 4 emails a day and fear will leave the body"

MITCH: Well do you think I was wrong?"

JIM: Well considering that we held an urban party *event the Thursday prior to Urban beach week and you knew nothing about it nor assisted with a Threat Assessment, I will have to punish you."

MITCH: Oh no..... Please no.... Not again.... Please.…

JIM: " SING IT!!"*

BOTH: Let's get a protein shake and a rubber biscuit

THE END

Credits with Lady Gaga signing: RA-RA... RA RA RA! * *RA-RA... RA RA RA!

lmao- therse guys are such tough guys and know every thing right? ? ? ? yet they sit here at SPD with wasted talent (LOL) talk the talk but scared to walk the walk right? BINGO can I have a paycheck! here to collect the money and screw everyone........................thanks guru :snicker:

05-30-2011, 02:50 PM
Has anyone even thought how GREAT it will be when James makes his changes? No BS crap that will and his command does? No looking over your shoulder and ducking Lightbourne from putting a knife in your back? No listening to Kippers BS Lies? How does a possible raise sound? Able to do your job without being drug all over the floor? Able to walk with pride to be a SEMINOLE COP!

just think about it.

05-31-2011, 02:00 AM
Has anyone even thought how GREAT it will be when James makes his changes? No BS crap that will and his command does? No looking over your shoulder and ducking Lightbourne from putting a knife in your back? No listening to Kippers BS Lies? How does a possible raise sound? Able to do your job without being drug all over the floor? Able to walk with pride to be a SEMINOLE COP!

just think about it. We heard of two names Tiger and Floyd, both of these guys would be great. They really treated the dept. and tribe with respect. This would be great.

05-31-2011, 08:20 PM
Did Will resign today at the meeting in BC?

05-31-2011, 09:31 PM
Did Will resign today at the meeting in BC?
Dam i see the only way to keep a job in spd is to do criminal things. U can get away with gambling like Dave Carrey, driving drunk like two others and even argue with PEMBROKE PINES PD ABOUT SPEEDING LOL.OR sexually harrass like Franky