PDA

View Full Version : Rumor Mill

05-26-2011, 05:11 PM
Talked to Mr. Billie personally and he said that, Chief Latchford will announce his "Retirement" on Friday June 10th, you won't see him after then. His last official day will be Thurdsday June 23rd. The next Chief will start on Friday June 24th. He has 3 finalists one one former Chief ,one Executive from Glades County, and one internal candidate. Roland will be in charge from the 10th - the 23rd.In my opinion the internal candidate is the best bet. He is not a member of command staff. He Is just a sergeant with close ties to Billie

05-26-2011, 07:37 PM
rumors work best when you don't provide specifics that can neither be confirmed or denied

but i can tell you which of those three will get the pick

goodbye will

05-26-2011, 11:24 PM
rumors work best when you don't provide specifics that can neither be confirmed or denied

but i can tell you which of those three will get the pick

goodbye will

Don't you mean goodbye Auer, Lightborne, Carry, and all the rest?

05-27-2011, 02:32 AM
What a joke first of all Chief Latchford will not retire or resign he is proud to be our leader. Major Rowland could not lead himself to the HardRock without Auer leading him but on the way he could stop and get a cup of coffee at Dunkin Donut. Really people relax all of this is just a big rumor mill and nobody knows what’s going to happen in the future. Prediction: Will keeps his job and four or five of you from the command staff will get canned but then again all of you from the command staff need to be replaced. He needs to go. :oops:

05-27-2011, 02:43 AM
Anybody see American Idol? Nice story line everyone just got along and the county boy won……………..

05-27-2011, 12:54 PM
Anybody see American Idol? Nice story line everyone just got along and the county boy won……………..

Thats the kid with the weird facial expressions right? Rumor has it he's gonna be our next chief..

05-27-2011, 07:38 PM
that's funny dunkin donut, you mean starbucks he would never walk into a dd unless auer gave him directions :devil:

05-27-2011, 10:00 PM
I hear that will is taking wheelers job and getting a blood transfution to be seminole :oops: Like an APPLE you can sit out side get some sun, red on the outside but always WHITE IN THE MIDDLE-, Ret is the new chief and norton will be the new major, ret is getting a new harley as a patrol vehicle with a side car for norton to ride in. Boy would that be a circus :snicker:

popcorn, got your popcorn here !

I wish I worked in okeechobee when I went to the now LT's house for a Sig 38, batt? Oh how he forgets the way REAL COPS took care of him hugh? keep your door closed, keep asking "Whaaa whaaa what did you hear, have your heard anything" All you have is a man or womans word, no friends, no pals, just word...............you sold out, to not get any negativity against you intead up standing up like a MAN, and do what was right for your guys. We dont care about you, actually are looking forward to seeing you down the road, working as a reserve in Okeechobee PD with donald :snicker: So be kind to home life, love evryone, no fighting, hitting, beating, love your wife-like everyone else has.

05-27-2011, 10:03 PM
The gooddie mans took two weeks off to apply for jobs at SNAKE WORLD, good luck guys.

05-27-2011, 10:13 PM
What a joke first of all Chief Latchford will not retire or resign he is proud to be our leader. Major Rowland could not lead himself to the HardRock without Auer leading him but on the way he could stop and get a cup of coffee at Dunkin Donut. Really people relax all of this is just a big rumor mill and nobody knows what’s going to happen in the future. Prediction: Will keeps his job and four or five of you from the command staff will get canned but then again all of you from the command staff need to be replaced. He needs to go. :oops:

Hummm!!!!! Sounds like something that Frank Lighbourne would say. So Frankie boy stab yet another one in the back??? Let me guess you want to be the next Major???? Well the only Major you’ll be seeing would be followed by the words “League” with Charlie Sheen.

As far as the “Chief”, don’t worry, he won’t have to resign or retire. Chairman Billie will throw him on his A$$. So my suggestion “CHIEF” buy you a soft pillow to land on. Funny, how they call him a “Leader”???? That guy reminds me of CHIEF WIGGUMS from The Simpsons (you’re a joke, Will). Let me remind you, just because an alley cat has stripes it doesn’t make him a Tiger!!!!!!! YOU EARN RESPECT, YOU JUST DON”T GET RESPECT!!!!!!!!!

If you’re a “LEADER” then you would have treated all your foot soldier good, they make the Police Department NOT YOU or the douche bag squad. Leaders listen to the foot soldier, they improve moral, they teach and guide. What can you teach me, to run from a shooting and leave people behind? Let me guess, to stab people in the back or my all time favorite, to bypass all at BSO without even being on the road??? Those guys still make funny of you.

So I take it wasn’t fun for you at BSO hum??? You didn’t like the BIG SCARY CRIMINALS? So CHIEF WIGGUNS how many active calls did you take at BSO???? How many perimeters were you involved in??? How many foot chases??? How many times did you fight for your life??? :roll:

Sadly you forget what is like out there on the road. Stop trying to play cops and robbers, your not one of us and will never be.
:snicker:

05-27-2011, 11:37 PM
LMFAO- :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Thats is soooooo true :snicker: :snicker:

05-28-2011, 05:16 PM
I hear Zamroa is coming back as chief ?

05-28-2011, 05:18 PM
NO NO, Scott Gooadman has kissed SO much butt, hes the new chief.

05-28-2011, 07:44 PM
I hear that will is taking wheelers job and getting a blood transfution to be seminole :oops: Like an APPLE you can sit out side get some sun, red on the outside but always WHITE IN THE MIDDLE-, Ret is the new chief and norton will be the new major, ret is getting a new harley as a patrol vehicle with a side car for norton to ride in. Boy would that be a circus :snicker:

I wish I worked in okeechobee when I went to the now LT's house for a Sig 38, batt? Oh how he forgets the way REAL COPS took care of him hugh? keep your door closed, keep asking "Whaaa whaaa what did you hear, have your heard anything" All you have is a man or womans word, no friends, no pals, just word...............you sold out, to not get any negativity against you intead up standing up like a MAN, and do what was right for your guys. We dont care about you, actually are looking forward to seeing you down the road, working as a reserve in Okeechobee PD with donald :snicker: So be kind to home life, love evryone, no fighting, hitting, beating, love your wife-like everyone else has.
OMG you people are amazing...allegations of domestic violence and being a cuckold. Where does it end?

05-30-2011, 02:35 PM
Dont worry Honey,,,,,,,the end is very near for you. Like the song says, JUST WALK ON BY-

Let me see?? 3 weeks at best?

HURRY UP, I NEED MY OFFICE! Hope you clean it good, get rid of the JACKARSE SMELL

06-02-2011, 07:21 AM
[quote="WILD HOGS":djuuvxmh]I hear that will is taking wheelers job and getting a blood transfution to be seminole :oops: Like an APPLE you can sit out side get some sun, red on the outside but always WHITE IN THE MIDDLE-, Ret is the new chief and norton will be the new major, ret is getting a new harley as a patrol vehicle with a side car for norton to ride in. Boy would that be a circus :snicker:

OMG you people are amazing...allegations of domestic violence and being a cuckold. Where does it end?[/quote:djuuvxmh] the sad thing is the DV did happen and he knows it.. maybe he should have stood up for people more instead of stepping on them to climb that ladder. just remember KARMA is a Bee atch :evil:

06-02-2011, 06:31 PM
No one knows what the real thing that is going to change, alot of guessing and hoping, no true facts on what is to come? I seen an article from the past when Tom Hernan was here when they had a reduction in force? Will this happen again? Is the current command going to stay or will they be gone? Who will lead us if change comes?

Working here as an officer and supervisor, I never done anyone wrong, I do my job and go home? Being a regular JOE, am I safe?

COMMAND? all these questions are out there, yet you FAIL to answer us? Good or bad, just give us an answer!
Some of us do not have pention plans or dividens, but have worked hard for you, take all this crap and give us a true and reliable answer for once in your LIFE!

06-03-2011, 01:39 AM
Willy WillyWilly! Not only are you mad with power, and you’re a plain idiot! I mean really you fired one of your most D.U.I experienced Officer for a “Security Complain”!! I mean really a “Security Complain”??? You put this Officer and his family through hell and back just like you did a few of us, for something that in another department is a write up?? This guy has done more D.U.I in 5 yrs here than you have in your whole career.

I mean look at the way you contradict yourself ‘Take care of your families” but at the same time your squeezing the life of these Officers with bogus IA’s and verbally degrading them on Memos.

You want to unify the Seminole Community and the Police Department, but you continue to reopen the wounds of the shooting to the families and the officers??? What you’re creating animosity towards the officers. You’re firing Officers that already know the community and spending more money to hire new ones. Instead of giving these people that risk their lives a raise. What are you doing????

You’re ridiculous, you take things to personal, your judgments calls are very questionable, and you couldn’t even lead a group of Cub Scout into the woods.

Let’s break this down!

1. You send a memo out to everyone that this officer has never had an IA or any Commendations in his file??? Look how ridiculous you look. You’re a grow man, but you still have a little kids mentality. Is there a reason why you stated that???
2. I mean look at the incident that happen with Officer Tantan where he rescues the guy from the burning car at the entrances to 595??? Did you even thank him or gave him a commendation?? Oh wait you did give him something that’s right, a reprimand for having an avoidable crash. This guy made the department look good and you screw him??? Wow
3. What about Cpl Cook??? Forced him to retired, but yet you have a guy that looks like Grimus (McDonald purple thing) Can’t even walk but can sure ruin people’s career and is a snake in the grass. Wonder why he left BSO?? Hum??? perhaps he would have been bunk bed buddies with Ken Jen??
4. What about Chalfant why did you force him to resign??? Perhaps because he knew your ways? He knew how much of a coward you are?? Or the fact that man earned the LT spot after he pass YOUR BS promotional exam, but yet he was bypassed. Why??
5. What about Campo you gave an IA after 11 months later for reaching into a stolen car and fearing an officer life was in danger??
6. What about the SGT from BC that had more experience than you. The man also passed the LT exam and you bypass him also. Why???

Should I continue??? Oh wait there is more to this story than, what is written here your going to say and I’m sure there is. However not more that others being arrested and still working for you. Not better than sweeping a sexual harassment issued by Frankie boy or the fake arse Doyle Bronson (Carry) that thinks he is a professional poker player at the creek (using take home vehicle, when others can’t even stop to buy milk after shift).Tell me how can an escape prison, who hurt someone in a domestic due to negligence of an officer can only get a slap in the wrist??

I’m not calling for these officer’s heads, but asking for equal treatment and no discrimination.

You haven’t given Officers any raises in 3yrs except to the douche bag squad you so call command staff. You take details away and OT, You’re firing officer, who stand up to you. Are you that dumb that you think that the entire department can’t tell that you fired that cop, because of the belt and used a lame excuse??

Mr. Billie this guy will kiss you butt and stab you in the back. This guy is not a guy you want on the trenches with you. He will leave you behind and not think twice. Mr. Billie this guy is not respected as you can tell and the only think he can lead is himself out of this place.

I can’t wait until they fire you!!!! I’m counting down the days. Your not a cop never have been never will be. I know, that you being fire won’t hurt you financially (glad for your family), But will destroy your ego!!!!!!!! You failed BSO when you were in charge of the Gambling Unit, you failed at the port and you have failed here!!!!!!

I’m so embarrassed by you as the leader of this organization that I don’t eve tell people I’m a Seminole cop, because they may perceive me as incompetent as you.

Perception is reality

06-03-2011, 02:10 PM
What the sad thing is, the last post is totally TRUE! Its not just one guy or lady who feels this way about will and the command staff, its much larger than that. In my years of working at SPD, I have seen alot of bad things that Will and his people have done wrong.

They dont just make people resign or just fire people, they go way out of the way to RUIN thier Jobs, families, and person. He makes every issue personal and get enjoyment out of firing officers, (smiles about it) Isnt it GREAT? right from his mouth in the office.

How NASTY of a person you are, allowing your little chumps to do bullsh__t internals on people and forcing them to resign with MADE UP things against them. Did you forget, we work for the tribe? all you have to do is your services are no longer needed, but you still have to go out of your way with the BS COMMAND there and bend people over right.

I dont know whats ahead for you or your command staff, But alot of us are hope you get the same FATE as you gave others, who ever comes in hope they bend you over without grease.