PDA

View Full Version : Incompetence - Hollywood LT

05-25-2011, 11:17 PM
Incompetenence. Everytime this loser "Appointed" Lieutenant puts sometimhg out, he always has to correct it. a good example of the incompetence leve of the command staff. We have no faith in you!!!

Correction the date is 05-29-11

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 03:17 PM
To: SPD Officers; SPD-SergeantsSouth
Subject: British Link Up Detail at Paradise

Three openings 945p - 0600a
Sunday 09-29-1

05-26-2011, 01:01 AM
Wow, your one to talk, can't even spell "something" right! Look in your own mirror, retard! Dumbasses like you are why this forum is so entertaining. :evil:

05-26-2011, 12:50 PM
OH!!! Ok Ms. Future Lieutenant Exclamation mark!!!!! Get your red pen you little weak Powell clone!!!!!
The use of too may exclamation marks is a sign that you are trying to hard to impress!!!!!!

05-26-2011, 02:32 PM
Whats it like to work right next to someone, who reports right back to the soon coming chief, I look at you everyday and know, KNOW your days are numbered. This is soo fun, Will looks all over and I am right here :snicker:
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

stress level getting high? SPD is at level ORANGE

05-27-2011, 06:42 PM
Whats it like to work right next to someone, who reports right back to the soon coming chief, I look at you everyday and know, KNOW your days are numbered. This is soo fun, Will looks all over and I am right here :snicker:
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

stress level getting high? SPD is at level ORANGE James, This dept. has been falling apart. These reservations need to be cleaned out of all the trash. We have no confidence in this administration. Tampa and hollywood are the worst.

05-27-2011, 07:36 PM
James, This dept. has been falling apart. These reservations need to be cleaned out of all the trash. We have no confidence in this administration. Tampa and hollywood are the worst.

What exactly is going on in Tampa that needs immediate attention?

05-28-2011, 06:05 PM
James, This dept. has been falling apart. These reservations need to be cleaned out of all the trash. We have no confidence in this administration. Tampa and hollywood are the worst.

What exactly is going on in Tampa that needs immediate attention?

and at Hollywood?