PDA

View Full Version : Jay Walking

05-14-2011, 01:32 AM
Today I heard a sad sad story about Coral Gables Police Officer E. Alvero giving an off duty police officer a $80.00 jay walking ticket.
The officer did jay walk but never thought they would get a ticket and was imbarased to have to say they were a police officer to get out of it.
What is sad is that Ofc. Alvero said he was going to write it up anyway. The Off duty officer pulled Him to the side since there were other people there and ask him why couldnt he qru it. His response was I cant get rid of it without getting in trouble from my supervisor.

just some 13 very sad and not qru......

05-14-2011, 06:24 AM
word travels quick to other county departments, we heard it was an ofc. a. escalona... and jaywalking, aren't there some more serious crimes going on that u can enforce instead of that... especially to a fellow officer???

remember that karma and discretion go and come around... the officer u cited or one the officer's friends could be ur 15 one day.... not qru, escalona... not qru...

05-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Please don't take this individual as a representation of our agency. I am sure every department has one. Karma did get him recently when he was 29ed at gunpoint when he went to visit his third world roots. I guess he didn't learn.

05-14-2011, 01:54 PM
Gables is this guy Qru and lost his way or is he in the dark side. Every dept. has one like that.

05-16-2011, 01:52 AM
Today I heard a sad sad story about Coral Gables Police Officer E. Alvero giving an off duty police officer a $80.00 jay walking ticket.
The officer did jay walk but never thought they would get a ticket and was imbarased to have to say they were a police officer to get out of it.
What is sad is that Ofc. Alvero said he was going to write it up anyway. The Off duty officer pulled Him to the side since there were other people there and ask him why couldnt he qru it. His response was I cant get rid of it without getting in trouble from my supervisor.

just some 13 very sad and not qru......

LEARN HOW TO FCUKING WRITE!
I hate jay-walkers, even though I do it myself! hehehe

08-23-2011, 01:54 PM
word travels quick to other county departments, we heard it was an ofc. a. escalona... and jaywalking, aren't there some more serious crimes going on that u can enforce instead of that... especially to a fellow officer???

remember that karma and discretion go and come around... the officer u cited or one the officer's friends could be ur 15 one day.... not qru, escalona... not qru...

ESCALONA, IF YOU COME TO MY CITY BRING YOUR GREEN CARD CAUSE YOUR BADGE WON'T SAVE YOU LITTLE GIRL. YOUR EITHER AFRAID OF YOUR SUPERVISORS PEN OR A PHUCKING ZEALOT, EITHER WAY YOUR A WEASEL!

wifeofapo21579
08-24-2011, 07:11 PM
It's sad to see that those who write here raise the question of how old they actually are. It all seems as if you're going back to kinder and pointing fingers. By your post, it seems as if you're a PO; however, first of all you need to grow up and learn how to properly conduct yourself especially if you're in this profession. Most importantly you shouldn't threaten another police officer like that because that is a felony. It's funny how you break the law and are highered to enforce it. I guess that's what happens when you work for certain municipalities in which this is a normal practice.

I guess your motto is the following: "Don't do as I do... Do as I say"

08-25-2011, 08:21 PM
Madam, you have no idea what you are talking about. If your husband P.O. comes home and makes you believe he would conduct himself like this clueless moron did, he is either misleading you or he truly has a problem. A jaywalking ticket? To another P.O.? NO WAY! The only possible chance that any officer would ever do that anywhere in the world (literally) is if the jaywalker acted like an absolute jackass when confronted by Mr. Jaywalk policeman. Even then, 99% would just walk away. Ever heard of discretion? I'm pretty sure Gables PD gives their officers discretion to make a decision. Sounds like this guy doesn't know how to do anything else, he was unproductive, his supervisor told him to do his job and this was the best he could muster up!
BTW, wrong again, there are no threats that are criminal in any of these posts.
I do disagree with conveying that the officer may not be welcome in another city by officers there. I would always extend professional courtesy to any officer I come in contact with.

wifeofapo21579
08-26-2011, 03:29 AM
The jaywalker did act like a total jackass. When you have a civilian next to you that is filming this, one doesn't act like a total jackass whipping out their badge the way the subject did; therefore, the concept of discretion doesn't apply. Discretion is granted when one conducts themselves appropriately. It may be that in her PD jurisdiction that jaywalking is a common practice. That doesn't mean you can turn around and do the same elsewhere. When one acts in good faith, doesn't give an attitude as if they deserve special treatment and truly acknowledges that they were wrong then out of respect for a fellow PO, the concept of "discretion" is granted.

Also... unless you were actually there, you don't know what really transpired.

Remember that there are three sides of every story: (1) her story, (2) his story, and (3)the truth. What would you actually believe?

08-26-2011, 12:20 PM
IF THIS TURD USES HIS DISCRETION NOT TO STROKE A CIVILIAN FOR WHATEVER REASON, DON'T YOU THINK THIS SAME DISCRETION SHOULD BE USED ON AN OFF-DUTY LEO THAT CAN POSSIBLY SAVE HIS LIFE. HERE END THE LESSON :idea: :cop:

08-27-2011, 09:54 PM
Officer Escalona is a stand up guy, if he gave that ticket to a p.o. (which he did) he must had a good reason. I heard she (the hialeah p.o.) had a nasty attitude and was ****y. Also heard that a guy was recording the situation on his cellphone. Good Job Al, no one is above the law, not even an arrogant hialeah cop who was still on FTO!

08-28-2011, 01:23 AM
Unbelievable. Jay Walking?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously. I don't care about attitude or camera - this is poor discretion and as his comrade said in an earlier post, is not reflective of the fine men and women of CGPD.
On behalf of the entire South Florida law enforcement community, I apologize to the HPD officer and am very embarrassed by this.
This would never happen in 99.9% of similar situations. Cop, or not.
What a jackass!

08-28-2011, 02:22 PM
like your username says= ROOKIE

you wernt there, so you dont know what happend. Once you have worked the streets a little and deal with other PO's you will see that they (we) are like everyone else, there are good and bad, there are nice and mean, there are professional and jerks! you will learn that somtimes a po will hurt himself with his mouth. :cop:

Unbelievable. Jay Walking?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously. I don't care about attitude or camera - this is poor discretion and as his comrade said in an earlier post, is not reflective of the fine men and women of CGPD.
On behalf of the entire South Florida law enforcement community, I apologize to the HPD officer and am very embarrassed by this.
This would never happen in 99.9% of similar situations. Cop, or not.
What a jackass!

09-03-2011, 09:36 PM
If that Punk would've given me a ticket after I identified myself , I would let him have a piec of my mind while he was writing it. That punk azz loser!

09-06-2011, 04:03 AM
I'm sure Officer E has much more experience in diverse situations than I. That's why he knows quite well how to deal with jaywalking a-hole cops. So, us dummies better watch out. This guy would certainly not tolerate the criticism of dumb-asses like us when when we get caught by the jaywalking enforcement star of Coral Gables.
Does he have one of those special unit pins on his uniform, "JW" - like SRO, SWAT, DRE, FTO, etc... ? :devil:
Do his fellow CGPD Officers have to watch their street-crossing habits or risk having to cowtow to this rogue, holier than though, idiot - or risk getting one of his citations and end up on the carpet the next day? I assume he would report a vioation such as this to his chain of command or he could be disciplined himself for not reporting a violation of the rules. :devil:

11-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Officer Escalona is a stand up guy, if he gave that ticket to a p.o. (which he did) he must had a good reason. I heard she (the hialeah p.o.) had a nasty attitude and was ****y. Also heard that a guy was recording the situation on his cellphone. Good Job Al, no one is above the law, not even an arrogant hialeah cop who was still on FTO!

Are you kidding me.............really?.................really? Stroke another cop.......for jaywalking? S.Fl. law enforcement you are an embarrasment to us all. Arresting leo's, tossing turds on units....unreal.

02-15-2012, 11:09 PM
Gables is this guy Qru and lost his way or is he in the dark side. Every dept. has one like that.

He isn't QRU. Far from it. He is a turd and Del Valle is a fag!

02-20-2012, 07:51 AM

Wasn't he delvalle's free snitcharoonie?

02-20-2012, 10:03 PM

Wasn't he delvalle's free snitcharoonie?

Absolutely!!