PDA

View Full Version : The New CHIEF of Seminole P.D.!

dontlooknow
05-11-2011, 01:26 AM
I heard through the grapevine that a Chief Deputy from Glades County is going to be the new Chief of Police. I also heard that Glades County SRO is going to be over the Brighton Reservation and Jack Nash will be the Deputy Chief. It looks to me like big changes are coming to SPD and SPD is about to ride the Chief Deputy's train. Hold on all, it will fun and exciting for all that ride the train.

05-11-2011, 01:41 AM
I heard through the grapevine that a Chief Deputy from Glades County is going to be the new Chief of Police. I also heard that Glades County SRO is going to be over the Brighton Reservation and Jack Nash will be the Deputy Chief. It looks to me like big changes are coming to SPD and SPD is about to ride the Chief Deputy's train. Hold on all, it will fun and exciting for all that ride the train. The new chairman is close to a few in glades and also likes floyd who had the dept going in the right direction. I think he moved to another dept. We don't need all these majors and ego cops. James make some changes.

05-11-2011, 03:59 AM
I VOTE PEDRO FOR CHIEF? OR ANY JACKA-S :lol: WOULD BE BETTER THAT WHAT WE HAVE NOW! THE MEETING WILL LET YOU KNOW WHOS ARS WILL PUCKER THE MOST?

I HEAR THERE IS SOME GOOD DEALS ON MOTORCYCLES COMING SOON, FOR SALE- :shock: WHY IS GOODIEMAN SO QUIET? NO BUTT TO KISS? KITTY GOT YOUR TOUNGE? COME GET SOME WARM MILK HONEY---------------------------------PURR PURR! :devil:

05-11-2011, 06:01 PM
I VOTE PEDRO FOR CHIEF? OR ANY JACKA-S :lol: WOULD BE BETTER THAT WHAT WE HAVE NOW! THE MEETING WILL LET YOU KNOW WHOS ARS WILL PUCKER THE MOST?

I HEAR THERE IS SOME GOOD DEALS ON MOTORCYCLES COMING SOON, FOR SALE- :shock: WHY IS GOODIEMAN SO QUIET? NO BUTT TO KISS? KITTY GOT YOUR TOUNGE? COME GET SOME WARM MILK HONEY---------------------------------PURR PURR! :devil: MAX IS GONE. WILL WAS CRYING AGAIN. WE HAVE BEEN DOING RESEARCH ON THE BRASS AND WILL. JAMES WILL GET THIS FACTUAL INFORMATION.

05-11-2011, 10:08 PM
Will why did you look sooo worried today in the meeting, are you having troubles sleeping?

See the difference between you and regular guys is the fact your a TITLE PERSON, you must have the title of CHIEF or BOSS because you cashed in on dividens and dont need the money, unlike us, we are true AMERICANS who work hard, and have erned our jobs, not given them.

I know your tired of this crap, you told me once face to face in the parking lot:

quote- "Im sick of working here with THESE people, im over it"

Then why are you here? It would be different if you were good natured, respectfull, and treated others good. BUT YOUR NOT!

WHY ARE YOU HERE? HOWS THE COMMAND STAFF GOING TO LIKE MAKING 30,000 A YEAR AT SOME SHERIFF OR POLICE DEPT? Once you are all replaced????? Didnt you say that to me one time?

NEVER FORGET KARMA

COMMAND?

Have you said under your breath or in your head..................DAMM I WISH I DIDNT DO THAT TO THAT GUY OR SAY THAT LITTLE COMMENT?

The trojan horse has landed, you have built the walls of TROY tall, but now the are coming crashing down, run little pesants run.

For I am the HOUSE CLEANER :devil:

05-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Will why did you look sooo worried today in the meeting, are you having troubles sleeping?

See the difference between you and regular guys is the fact your a TITLE PERSON, you must have the title of CHIEF or BOSS because you cashed in on dividens and dont need the money, unlike us, we are true AMERICANS who work hard, and have erned our jobs, not given them.

I know your tired of this crap, you told me once face to face in the parking lot:

quote- "Im sick of working here with THESE people, im over it"

Then why are you here? It would be different if you were good natured, respectfull, and treated others good. BUT YOUR NOT!

WHY ARE YOU HERE? HOWS THE COMMAND STAFF GOING TO LIKE MAKING 30,000 A YEAR AT SOME SHERIFF OR POLICE DEPT? Once you are all replaced????? Didnt you say that to me one time?

NEVER FORGET KARMA

COMMAND?

Have you said under your breath or in your head..................DAMM I WISH I DIDNT DO THAT TO THAT GUY OR SAY THAT LITTLE COMMENT?

The trojan horse has landed, you have built the walls of TROY tall, but now the are coming crashing down, run little pesants run.

For I am the HOUSE CLEANER :devil:

With any luck you are better at representing the union people than you are at grammar and spelling. Have someone read your text to you and see if you can find the mistakes (kinda like, "Where's Waldo")

Perhaps someone should have been wearing a "Trojan" prior to your conception....

05-13-2011, 11:57 AM
LMAO- thats funny little man, GUESS WHAT ? WE DONT GIVE A DAMM! On here we can write and (mis-spell) whatever we want, YOU CANT force us to write a certain way or bend the truth or put non FACTUAL STUFF here.

THIS IS NOT WILL'S OR SPD's REPORT WRITING BLOG. So go fill out an application, I need my office LITTE MAN, pompano dont want you back-

YOUR THE JOKE :devil:

05-13-2011, 06:11 PM
wil!will! can not wait to see the heur, when frankie has to retire again. get hooked to ya'lls motorhomes and trailers and go have staff meeting. you should see how all willys boys in brighton are jumping off the merry go around.....

05-13-2011, 07:40 PM
I can only think of how he is using his blackberry to call everyone, wait; wait he doesn’t use the department phone for that he uses’s his personal phone. If you only knew how fast information from your staff meeting leaked. As far as DP being the next chief will that is kind of funny. You did the same thing every chief ahead of has done, you forgot about the people who helped you get where you are and brought in your own a$$clowns.

I hate to see it happen but any heur the lightboure could shine on you and save your job as you have always done, but wasn’t you in Tennessee last time you got the news, no that’s right you drove from Tennessee and the new chief actually gave you 30 days and you ran to BSO.

If it takes 6 months so be it. Karma is a good thing…

See you about 90 days.

05-14-2011, 09:27 PM
Those that have been using their take home cars for personal use will be charged,we know who you are. The investigation will reveal the facts. From tampa to hollywood. When you take advantage of something it will come back and bite you. Smile your on camera.

05-15-2011, 01:33 PM
OOPS, YOU MEAN I CANT TAKE MY KIDS TO SCHOOL? OOPS YOU MEAN I CANT GO TO THE BAR???? OOOPS YOU MEAN I CANT LOOK AT HARLEYS, OR JEEPS OR EXCURSIONS......................OOOOPS

HOW MANY DIGITAL PHOTO COPIES ARE THERE?

MY HEAD HURTS, ITS SPINNING.......IM LOST?

GETTING RID OF CURRENT ADMIN. ANY WHERE FROM = 75,000 TO 175,000 PER YEAR TIMES?? 10-12 PERSONS

WATCHING THEM PACK UP AND LEAVE= PRICELESS SIPPIN ON KARMA

NEW CLASS GIVEN IN HOLLYWOOD-HOW TO PROPERLY FILL OUT UNEMPLOYMENT AND FOOD STAMP FORMS, GIVEN BY THE TRAINING DEPTS COTTONMOUTH

05-15-2011, 04:01 PM
BURN EM' ALL.

THEY'RE JUST AS BAD AS THAT FORMER SERGEANT WHO HAD A CONVICTED FELON RIDING ROUND WITH HIM ON DUTY. WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP THAT LOSER WAS! :devil:

BURN EM' ALL! :devil:

05-16-2011, 02:06 AM
:oops: Why does it always have to be about someone who is no longer with the department, do you guys ever think to look around and see what were working with? Personally, Willy had it in for him before he got framed. He has probably forgotten about all of you but seems as if there still a lot of hate in your hearts.

One thing for sure some of you will be changing your life styles pretty soon, while Willy sits back and laughs at each of you because everyone one of you that sold out to him will get to feel KARMA!!! When is the next staff meeting!
:D

05-16-2011, 12:16 PM
you know what is really funny suck butt? If you would really have checked out the SO CALLED FELON that was there, you would see it was misd charges over 20 years ago, how can a felon have a CCW license? explain that SUPERCOP? What is the difference of being everyday around a pillpopper? going on vacation? buYing excurions from much worse ppl?

A job or title does not make a man, EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE, go back and take a class on it,

WE KNOW YOUR WORRIED ABOUT YOUR JOB!

There are many changes coming, alot of ppl who have done others wrong, talk behind thier backs, treat them like crap, wrote them up for BS, Started and IA for BS reasons, you will know what its like to have the shoe on the other foot.

So write what you want, say what you want, I have been called that before, for when I stand, I stand TALL and when I hand you the walking papers and show you to the door, YOU will know who did it, I will smile at you in your face, and when hard times hit you, YOU WILL KNOW WHO PUT YOU THERE! (I DID) :lol: I will not hide in the shadows of the badge or behind my captain.

SO WRITE ON LITTLE MOUTH, DADDY CANT SAVE YOU ANYMORE :snicker:

05-16-2011, 12:50 PM
Well all I can say is the above SGT was a true guy, he was like by everyone, we know what they made up about him was totally fasle, guys and gals can say things but he treated us all fair and was one of the best that worked here. He stood up for the regular working guys when no one else would, dont forget that, you are prob where you are due to him taking a hit to get you promoted? If we had more guys that supervised us like him, this place whould be much better. We miss you BRO-

05-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Well as usual you have it wrong again; it is a lieutenant that hides behind a majors’ back. Wonder how skipper would like it if he knew he really was not the captain of brighton but it is a major. I hear the circle k in Lakeport is hiring maybe wackenhut or the harley dealership. :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil:

05-16-2011, 05:17 PM
WOW this place is on fire :devil: over 530 hits from one topic? what does that mean? Are you nervous? can you smell the fear?

are you ready for change?

OVER 98 % want will and his buddies GONE! Yes will we support James Billie and would like to see Carlie Tiger back, you know the guy you screwed over to get where you are! Just like the way they screwed James Billie back in the day, LOOK WHOS SMILING NOW, hey when I first started in hollywood, I remember just how bad you talked about james billie, do you?

Do you rem: when you made officers follow him around and an unnamed black male who YOU said were a suspect in bad things (bang bang) when you had no proof nor PC, but you sure did say it about James?

GUESS WHAT, HE'S NOW YOUR BOSS- Kiss up all you want, theres no hope for you or your buddies now.

JAMES KNOWS WHAT YOU TRIED TO DO TO HIM, thats why he doesnt answer your calls.

05-16-2011, 10:28 PM
THE LITTLE PIGGIES ARE FALLING OFF THIS HOG NO MORE MILK FOR YOU, THE DOGS ARE COMING RUN LITTLE PIG RUN. :shock:

AAAAAAHHHHHHWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! :evil:

05-16-2011, 10:47 PM
We would love to see cleanup. We like charlie, but does he see the whole picture? No we need someone stronger. We know all these people will hired are not good people. James is going to bring someone in that knows. Maybe that person will bring in charlie. James does not like cowards or bigots. I have not mentioned any names but you know who you are.

05-17-2011, 12:01 AM
:snicker: Everyone is wrong about the new chief, wait and see it is going to be a surprise. How many lieutenants and captains are currently at the SPD? Will that is how many opening there will be minus 3, try to figure out which 3 will be staying.

You know who you are, does Willy know you jumped ship about three months ago I do. Hang in there HLWD were coming.
:D :snicker:

05-17-2011, 01:25 AM
:shock: No way, I have one better than that but I can’t tell just yet. I will tell everyone soon. There is no way this really happened your making this up. Then again compared to my incident this is probably true. :oops:

05-17-2011, 03:48 PM
I just heard that the Jerry wheeler resigned today, is this true.

05-17-2011, 04:14 PM
HOW DO YOU EAT AN ELEPHANT ???????????????? ONE BITE AT A TIME ! WHEELERS OUT, WHO NEXT WILL WALK BEFORE THE ARE MADE TO?

CHICKEN SH-TS...........................................

05-17-2011, 11:36 PM
HOW DO YOU EAT AN ELEPHANT ???????????????? ONE BITE AT A TIME ! WHEELERS OUT, WHO NEXT WILL WALK BEFORE THE ARE MADE TO?

CHICKEN SH-TS........................................... Wheeler never really did anything. Will has no where to go. James will get a report on all the brass, we have done backgrounds. We think some were forced to resign from other departments. Things are starting to look good.

05-18-2011, 11:44 AM
I hear that Will and his goonies are really good at "ACTING" or putting on a show for people? Heck were already in hollywood? maybe they will get into those type of jobs?

Will could be- a large Gomer Pile?
Ret could be- Lord Farquat from Shreick.
Auer could be- Captian Steubing Love Boat.
Frank could be-the guy from scream, always stabbing someone in the back.

This would be a great fun raiser to support those officers with no jobs, GOOD MORNING AMERICA, TOAST MY CUP OF KARMA TO YOU. :snicker:

05-18-2011, 11:48 AM
What is going on with this world????? Is the sun shining??? same year we get the dictatorships out? Castro=out, Wheeler=out, Will=out, then they gave a bonus and got Osahma too. What a great year so far, what is in the future, hummmm?

05-19-2011, 08:17 PM
If you get fired from K9 do you loose your dog, Mr. Mouth asked?

05-21-2011, 01:34 PM
If you get fired from K9 do you loose your dog, Mr. Mouth asked?

Of course. Just like if you transfer out of division you lose your dog.

05-23-2011, 11:30 PM
Will put fear in everyone that used this site, now we are not in fear. To all the Lt's Sgt"s in Hollywood, and tampa that don't think they should take reports or help officers kiss our a----