PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Shift Commendation

05-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Congratulations to Officer D. W*********f, who according to A10 is "the only Officer on the Midnight shift that works". Thanks for the atta boy Chip, way to motivate your shift!

05-07-2011, 11:33 PM
Congratulations to Officer D. W*********f, who according to A10 is "the only Officer on the Midnight shift that works". Thanks for the atta boy Chip, way to motivate your shift!

OMG............I was waiting for this to pop up here..........this is all over the station. Officer of the year for the midnight shift (per A10)

05-08-2011, 03:10 PM
What the hell is A10's problem!?!?! You would think after spending the last 6 months getting arrested, and being suspended (I'm sorry, "on Vacation") that you would be laying a little bit low. Has he ever gone to a supervisory school? If he has, it sure doesn't show. Heard he had some invaluable opinions on the Traffic Enforcement position as well. IDIOT!

05-09-2011, 12:28 PM
yup, he had choice words for Russ on the transfer form, uncalled for. Russ is not Dean :snicker: but there was no reason for what he did.

05-09-2011, 12:29 PM
yup, he had choice words for Russ on the transfer form, uncalled for. Russ is not Dean :snicker: but there was no reason for what he did.

05-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Who on the shift does work like D.W.? It would have been one thing if A10 had said he is one of the best workers, or even THE best worker (I don't think anyone would argue with that); but he said he is the ONLY worker! He has absolutely ZERO leadership qualities, and is probably the worst thing about being on the Midnight shift.

05-10-2011, 12:46 AM
A10 treats his Officers worse than his neighbor who complains about his parking!!! :devil:

05-10-2011, 12:53 AM
A10 treats his Officers worse than his neighbor who complains about his parking!!! :devil:
Not to take anything away from Dean, but isn't this the same Lt. that gave E.P. a commendation for his good work about 6 months ago?!?!? Momma says "stupid is, as stupid does." :roll:

05-10-2011, 01:05 AM
A10 treats his Officers worse than a couple of Drunken, Swearing, Florida Keys Fishermen!!!! :evil:

05-10-2011, 01:14 AM
ROFL! Thats what I the midnights guys say… I guess he is trying to impress the new chief .

05-10-2011, 01:26 AM
Guys,

You know he's reading this. You fellers need to watch what you say before he punches you in the face! Well, on that note, after he batters you, he'll pay you off!

05-10-2011, 01:36 AM
Blah Blah Blah Blah…another post about the quality supervision/management at CGPD. If you are looking for something substantial to complain about, how about the fact that in Tallahassee both the House and Senate just passed legislation to slash our pensions even more. Specifically, NO MORE leave of ANY kind will be counted toward the calculated averages of future retirements and the City will have the ability to eliminate ALL FUTURE earned OT from averages. If Rick Scott signs it then it’s law effective July 2011.

05-10-2011, 01:40 AM
If your'e eligible to DROP or Retire you may want to do it NOW!!!

05-10-2011, 02:27 AM
If I could I would but with my alcohol addiction growing it's nearly impossible! I thank the city and the crappy supervision for my depression.

05-10-2011, 01:02 PM
If I could I would but with my alcohol addiction growing it's nearly impossible! I thank the city and the crappy supervision for my depression.

Don't worry about losing your job. You will just be put on the 2nd floor or the POD. Our little Islands of Misfit Toys.

:devil:

05-10-2011, 03:19 PM

Don't worry about losing your job. You will just be put on the 2nd floor or the POD. Our little Islands of Misfit Toys.

Or maybe get promoted to Lt. And work the midnight shift! :snicker:

05-10-2011, 08:25 PM
I feel for you guys, that's why I will never work mids again. That chippy chip chap chop is a real work of art.

05-11-2011, 02:54 AM
Just a thought, but I wonder whose car this might be? Remember an un-named Lt. was on Bike Patrol, and that same un-named Lt. seems to have a problem parking legally.

[youtube:3p1w8vwc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WXI3LHhvSE&playnext=1&list=PL52B51994EE554CCB[/youtube:3p1w8vwc]

:evil:

05-12-2011, 10:03 PM
that un-named Lt. has many problems per his peers. he needs to be moved to another part of the department............maybe the parking dept will take him.

Just a thought, but I wonder whose car this might be? Remember an un-named Lt. was on Bike Patrol, and that same un-named Lt. seems to have a problem parking legally.

[youtube:16jcndbl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WXI3LHhvSE&playnext=1&list=PL52B51994EE554CCB[/youtube:16jcndbl]

05-13-2011, 01:05 PM
Currently our Bad Lt Time Out booth is being occupied on the 2nd floor.

05-13-2011, 08:39 PM
Maybe they can be partners, think about it. A thief and a drunken fighter. :idea:

Currently our Bad Lt Time Out booth is being occupied on the 2nd floor.

05-16-2011, 05:17 PM
[quote="Guest"]Maybe they can be partners, think about it. A thief and a drunken fighter. :idea:

Uhhhh...............Thief=Check, Drunken=Check, Fighter=No. Everyone saw the video; a few missed, drunken round house throws does not a fighter make!

05-16-2011, 07:02 PM
that un-named Lt. has many problems per his peers. he needs to be moved to another part of the department............maybe the parking dept will take him.

[youtube:o999efqj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WXI3LHhvSE&playnext=1&list=PL52B51994EE554CCB[/youtube:o999efqj]

Wait.............................I get it................................................ ......."maybe the parking dept will take him". :devil: :snicker: :devil: :snicker: :devil: :snicker: :devil: :snicker:

05-17-2011, 11:18 AM
Some cops are funny, smart even............. :lol:

05-18-2011, 11:48 AM
I heard he is up to no good again............ what a dummy. :roll:

05-19-2011, 06:20 PM
Did our famous Midnight Lt. just say that you have to be "smarter" when refering to a Charlie shifter involved in a 17 45 minutes prior to 06?!?!? Really............................"smarter"...........................really.

05-20-2011, 07:34 AM
LoL, that's easy to do!

05-23-2011, 12:09 AM

Don't try that crapola here on noons big boy, we already have enough with special k and friends. Keep your supercop ways to yourself.

06-02-2011, 10:32 AM
I heard that A10 is in a slump because his star is gone, maybe he will go back....... He likes to go back and forth just like he likes to quit his DB spot and go back. :devil:

06-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Yo Guest, maybe you'd like to go back too. As a matter of fact why don't you go back to where you came from....YO MAMA!!!

06-04-2011, 04:28 PM
Yo Guest, maybe you'd like to go back too. As a matter of fact why don't you go back to where you came from....YO MAMA!!!

Ok, Ok............ calm down, dont get so worked up. You might have a stroke...............you must be an old fart using that "yo mama" comment or you are soooooooooooooooooooooo lame. :snicker:

06-04-2011, 07:08 PM
I no old fart but you bust be yellow man. I meet you in jungle and snap you like twig. Don't be high and mighty like yellow man think. War not oveeeeer for me..........

06-06-2011, 12:05 PM
I no old fart but you bust be yellow man. I meet you in jungle and snap you like twig. Don't be high and mighty like yellow man think. War not oveeeeer for me..........

this doesn't sound good, sounds like you have a asain problem. :?