PDA

View Full Version : OVERLY GENEROUS

05-05-2011, 12:49 AM
THANKS FOR THE 2% RAISE THAT SHOULD FILL THE GAS TANK WITH A FEW $$ LEFT OVER.

05-09-2011, 02:04 PM
HEY STEVE retire...

05-15-2011, 06:46 PM
At least you got a 2% pay raise.
State employees haven't got a pay raise in more than 6 years.
And now we get a 3% deduction for our FRS retirement.

05-17-2011, 01:46 AM
Tell someone who gives a rats azzzzzzzz!

05-20-2011, 08:14 PM
Bahahaha....you little crybaby Queer$.

The rest of the country is struggling just to keep a roof over their heads and food in their kids stomachs and you little nancy boys get you tampons all twisted over a couple a percent raise.

LOL.....choke on it you worthless twits!!

05-22-2011, 12:45 AM
To the last poster, register your self in a basic english class. Your grammer sucks!!!!

05-23-2011, 07:59 AM
I apologize profusely. I am so sorry that my prose did not meet with your standards.

Your slight aside, that in no way negates the simple fact that the Aventura Police Department is absolutely riddled with sophomoric douche bags, like yourself I am no doubt sure, that tend to cry and whine like small children over everything. It is rather embarrassing for you. In lieu of your petulant, ungrateful, child like behavior, I would suggest all of you be thankful you even have jobs.

Btw Shakespeare, it's yourself, not your self.

Yourself is a reflexive pronoun.

your·self? ?
[yoor-self, yawr-, yohr-, yer-] Show IPA
–pronoun, plural -selves ?
[-selvz] Show IPA
(an emphatic appositive of you *or ye): a letter you yourself wrote.
a reflexive form of you *(used as the*direct or indirect object of a verb or the object of a preposition): Don't blame yourself. Did you ever ask*yourself “why”? You can think for yourself.
Informal . (used in place of you, *especially in compound subjects, objects, and complements): Ted and yourself have been elected. We saw your sister and yourself at the game. people*like yourselves always feel like that.
(used in absolute constructions): Yourself having so little money, how*could they expect you to help?
your *normal or customary self: You'll soon be yourself again.
(used in place of you *after as, than, *or but ): scholars as famous as yourselves; a girl*no older than yourself.
oneself: The surest way is to do it yourself.

05-23-2011, 08:07 AM
Oh, the word "English" should be capitalized.

So not only are Aventura cops nancy boys, they are stupid.

LOL, critiquing me on my grammar but You can't string 15 words together without sounding like a moron.

Maybe they need to institute a college requirement up there for you guys.