PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Fraud Coverup

04-29-2011, 05:50 AM
I need some help please. Don't want or need a 800 number to record info that will never be heard. I have a serious situation. I have information of a deputy that committed insurance fraud. Staged accident basically. I have all the proof in the world but within this department you can't speak out period. One has already tried and got put through hell. Alot of paperwork has been changed but we have originals. This will end up being a media nightmare here. Need some help. Need a number and name that will help.

04-29-2011, 12:20 PM
He has a special LT that loves to do these cases. Just call him.

SOUTH REGION
The South Region, formerly known as the Miami Region, covers Miami-Dade County, Monroe County and PIP Fraud in Broward County.
South Region Commander
Captain Steven Smith

Captain Smith, who has been with the agency since 1988, supervises the South Region. Captain Smith began as a detective, was promoted to Lieutenant in November 2000 and then promoted to Captain in January 2002. Captain Smith was recently given the responsibility of coordinating the statewide effort to combat PIP insurance fraud. Captain Smith has more than 30 years of service with the State of Florida.

CAPTAIN STEVEN SMITH
Counties Served: Broward, Dade, Monroe