PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down?

04-28-2011, 10:17 PM
I use to ride quite often with these guys but never decided to join thank god. Most of them are nice guys but you talk about a bunch of grown men acting like kids with something to prove, not something that I wanted to be part of, law enforcement is tough enough and this did not look like fun to me. Bunch of old men with issues acting more like ole' ladies. I just decided to ride and have fun. Best move I ever made from the way it sounds on here.

04-30-2011, 02:20 AM
i'm in agreement with you. Too many questionable characters associated with this group that's why I stayed clear.

05-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Didn't the defenders mc just have a bunch of guys arrested in their palm beach chapter? How can these guys represent law enforcement?

05-03-2011, 07:26 PM
No they did not. Another law enforcement motorcycle club didn't want the Defenders opening up a chapter on "their" turf. Come on, we're all in a club to bond and ride. Just some other le mc have to many rules and too many mandatory rides. For leos who just want to be part of a le mc this is the one. We understand a lot of us work every other weekend. If you can't make it, fine, we're not going to penalize you for that.

05-12-2011, 03:22 PM
You sound pro-Defender or a defender of The Defenders? I am familiar with both these clubs and neither of them have any mandatory rides according to their by-laws? In fact I have not heard of any LE clubs that do? But I can tell you having hung around the Defenders MC for too long and wasted my time (will not say what chapter but in Florida for fear of retaliation) these guys are nothing but some overgrown high schoolers. Talk about whiners when things don't go their way and then they try to manipulate you when you don't aggree with their tactics. I say stay clear they have no idea about "brotherhood".
No they did not. Another law enforcement motorcycle club didn't want the Defenders opening up a chapter on "their" turf. Come on, we're all in a club to bond and ride. Just some other le mc have to many rules and too many mandatory rides. For leos who just want to be part of a le mc this is the one. We understand a lot of us work every other weekend. If you can't make it, fine, we're not going to penalize you for that.

05-16-2011, 06:24 PM
Sounds like Rosco got his panties on to tight. :devil: :devil:

05-19-2011, 02:45 PM
Hey I seee where this club opened a chapter in south florida but started with only 3 members? Is three guys a chaspter most mc's require alot more but if so I would like to open up a chapter in Ocala. If anyone can assist me let me know cuase I cant even find a phone contact or anything on the club site.

06-01-2011, 01:18 PM
You need to understand as a leo if you join a club like this you are not going to be welcome in any gang intell meetings ect. If you check out the International Outlaw Motorcycle Gang Investigators Association you will see that they check out all attendees backgrounds and if you are a known member of a LE MC whom wears a three piece patch you are banned from such meetings. They have turned many LE away from their schools. They have a listing and track all such clubs ever since the Wild Pigs incident. They do a whole segment in their training about these clubs and how they corrupt good cops. I know a couple guys who were turned away from a school in Orlando for the same reason. They had everyone sign a notorized waiver prior to the class that they were not in any MC's including law enforcement. So if you want to have a good clean career I would stay clear.

06-02-2011, 12:38 PM
Just FYI - they have a school coming up in St. Louis go to their website and check it out. Funny how their application asks for a photo and if you are or have ever been in ANY motorcycle club and then they ask which one. The application states you will be notified on approval for the course. Pretty smart so if you are stupid enough to send your info and photo and have been in an MC they will deny you but keep your intell LOL! Good for them! We don't need this type of BS from supposed LEMC's like these.
You need to understand as a leo if you join a club like this you are not going to be welcome in any gang intell meetings ect. If you check out the International Outlaw Motorcycle Gang Investigators Association you will see that they check out all attendees backgrounds and if you are a known member of a LE MC whom wears a three piece patch you are banned from such meetings. They have turned many LE away from their schools. They have a listing and track all such clubs ever since the Wild Pigs incident. They do a whole segment in their training about these clubs and how they corrupt good cops. I know a couple guys who were turned away from a school in Orlando for the same reason. They had everyone sign a notorized waiver prior to the class that they were not in any MC's including law enforcement. So if you want to have a good clean career I would stay clear.

06-06-2011, 05:22 AM
yes two guys did get arrested for vandalism and burglary if you would like to hear the confession tape or see their mugshots...feel free to ask...

06-06-2011, 01:42 PM
Did anyone see the right up of this disrespectful group of wannabees in the West Virginia News as quoted by their new chapter president (John) there? They can't associate with any other clubs or even ABATE because they often don't support the helmet law? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? What a bunch of morons and misfits! Then they pin a 1% looking patch on their chest and won't acknowledge them but want to look just like 'em? Something very wrong with this group. On top of this they pretend to hide behind the badge when some of their guys aren't even cops and more than a few have even been arrested? These clowns need to take a look in the mirror! We at ABATE will now join the list of MC's to tell them to go F*** themselves, I don't even know why guys like this who profess to be cops even where colors, no wonder everyone hates them.

06-07-2011, 06:31 PM
I am a former (non LEMC) MC member and can say that the Enforcers don't have any issues with any other MC's in Florida except the Defenders for the very same reasons that most other clubs do. In fact, the Enforcers / Defenders problems started with the Defenders use of a patch that resembles the 1% patch used by Outlaw Clubs. The Enforcers decided to not associate with the Defenders because the Defenders wear this patch. Things got worse between the two clubs when the Defenders started skirting around MC Protocol. Outlaw MC's may not like cop clubs in general but I know first-hand that the Enforcers maintain adherance to MC Protocol, are respected, and have relationships with all recognized clubs, except the Defenders, but this doesn't matter because the Defenders are not recognized / sanctioned anyway.

06-14-2011, 11:28 PM
Your right and I can't believe what I am reading? Their by-laws say no association with ABATE? Whats up with these A**WIPES? Don't they know that ABATE is all about biker freedom and rights? These idiots call themselves a motorcycle club and in that picture of The Journal in West Virginia their wearing shorts and t-shirts with no colors. I bet we have more cops in ABATE then any other biker organization. This club is a huge embarrasment to both law enforcement and motorcyclcists. Look what they recently did and who they took in palm Beach County from the PBSO there. These guys in West Virginia look like a bunch of thugs too.
Did anyone see the right up of this disrespectful group of wannabees in the West Virginia News as quoted by their new chapter president (John) there? They can't associate with any other clubs or even ABATE because they often don't support the helmet law? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? What a bunch of morons and misfits! Then they pin a 1% looking patch on their chest and won't acknowledge them but want to look just like 'em? Something very wrong with this group. On top of this they pretend to hide behind the badge when some of their guys aren't even cops and more than a few have even been arrested? These clowns need to take a look in the mirror! We at ABATE will now join the list of MC's to tell them to go F*** themselves, I don't even know why guys like this who profess to be cops even where colors, no wonder everyone hates them.

06-18-2011, 01:46 PM
ABATE Needs to exploit the F*** out of these jerk offs. Cops around the globe should denounce them too as legitamate law enforcement does not condone the activities and view points of any club like this period. We can only hope that the Department of Justice is already investigating these guys.

06-23-2011, 03:49 PM
If one really digs deep into this organization and it's membership you will see that they are a fraud and have many members who have actually even been arrested. If you want to further your career in law enforcement as a reputable police representative you need to keep your distance from these impersonators. In fact most of these guys are not even law enforcement and the ones who are have mostly negative issues in their personnel files. If you want to rebel against the job then this just might be the club for you?
ABATE Needs to exploit the F*** out of these jerk offs. Cops around the globe should denounce them too as legitamate law enforcement does not condone the activities and view points of any club like this period. We can only hope that the Department of Justice is already investigating these guys.

06-24-2011, 06:09 PM
cant every one just get along

06-24-2011, 06:14 PM
if every one would just do what we all like and that is ride our bikes and dont worrie about who wearing shorts or what every this is a free country
and it should stay that way it is called respect if you want some give some

06-25-2011, 12:53 AM
That would be nice in a dream world but this is the MC world no matter how you cut it and when this club disrespects A.B.A.T.E by a rookie president who is talking out his ASS they show that they don't get it. Don't act like an mc which your not when they are more of just a fraternity with picnics and crap. I don't buy it but hey then don't wear a three piece patch then? Don't disrespect and name good clubs that have been around a heck of alot longer and know this world thats all. It is all a reflection of this goofy president (Scott Kercher) who I actually know of and he isn't even a good cop which goes without saying when you allow this kind of commentary by one of your presidents. Then the ultimate disrespect is the self described "poor black boy" from Cleveland (National Vice President Patrick Lawson), are you kidding us - POOR BLACK BOY? This guy is a lunatic and apparently obsessed with being a POOR BLACK BOY? Get a job and grow up. Better yet just take the three piece patches off cause we all know that they have no business wearing them here in West Virginia or anywhere. How about trying to be good cops, that's tough enough but you are far from being there too.

06-27-2011, 09:49 PM
These guys are a disgrace to call themselves Law Enforcement. Just look at what they have stated in the West Virginia newspaper and the mess they made by the members they took in from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. In fact most of these guys who have any LE behind them at all are deputies, and deputies in our most of our northern states aren't even considered real LE. This group wears a sheriff star first and foremost on their back patch. If you do your research and check out their old website it is just pure self disrespecting and an insult to those of us in law enforcement who are loyal to the profession. They really need to get that down with those poor black boy comments from the national vp acting like a moron. Then the sexual harassment mess they had in Collier County Florida that caused a mess in that agency and some female members to go elsewhere with some black members there. I think the one blond female is now the president of her own club riding around down there in florida? Then there was the member who embezzled the 10k from a charity up in Mass. These guys are a terrible image for LE!
That would be nice in a dream world but this is the MC world no matter how you cut it and when this club disrespects A.B.A.T.E by a rookie president who is talking out his ASS they show that they don't get it. Don't act like an mc which your not when they are more of just a fraternity with picnics and crap. I don't buy it but hey then don't wear a three piece patch then? Don't disrespect and name good clubs that have been around a heck of alot longer and know this world thats all. It is all a reflection of this goofy president (Scott Kercher) who I actually know of and he isn't even a good cop which goes without saying when you allow this kind of commentary by one of your presidents. Then the ultimate disrespect is the self described "poor black boy" from Cleveland (National Vice President Patrick Lawson), are you kidding us - POOR BLACK BOY? This guy is a lunatic and apparently obsessed with being a POOR BLACK BOY? Get a job and grow up. Better yet just take the three piece patches off cause we all know that they have no business wearing them here in West Virginia or anywhere. How about trying to be good cops, that's tough enough but you are far from being there too.

07-04-2011, 12:29 PM
Your logic is fine but if this is what they are then they would be Independant motorcycle riders (which is what they really are with a patch and that is the disrespect part to the true MC) NOT an MC Member. There is a difference which is why this is no more than a fraternity club made up of alot of questionable cops and many who have never even been one to begin with (wish they were which we all know is more dangerous) plus like the post above alluded too there are even those with criminal backgrounds and arrests. Look at the PBSO chapter in Palm Beach County Florida and the others that are mentioned on here. Then you do have the discrimination issue with Collier. Which leads one to ask if you are really what you claim to be on your website with all the honor, integrity, law enforcement and all that crap. Then why won't you recognize female cops in your club? If you really think about the hypocracy there, then it is really a slap in the face to the female police officer that is not respected or allowed in the club, but on the other hand they allow "non-police" and "arrestees"????
if every one would just do what we all like and that is ride our bikes and dont worrie about who wearing shorts or what every this is a free country

07-11-2011, 01:04 AM
Saw these pussies the other day down in south florida. They are a disgrace to not only the mc community but law enforcement in general. This one fat **** was barely able to ride his bike. Pitiful. This is not a club it is a farce.

07-14-2011, 11:05 AM
The most disrespectful part of this club is that most of these members hide behind the badge as their excuse for everything and many of them have never even been le. But even worse are the ones who hide behind and use our american flag who were suspect in their military service if they even had any, you need to look closely at some of these members because too many are not who they pretend to be. This club should really be called the Pretenders instead of Defenders.

08-20-2011, 02:05 AM
The most disrespectful part of this club is that most of these members hide behind the badge as their excuse for everything and many of them have never even been le. But even worse are the ones who hide behind and use our american flag who were suspect in their military service if they even had any, you need to look closely at some of these members because too many are not who they pretend to be. This club should really be called the Pretenders instead of Defenders.
Saw some of these guys last week on the west coast and what a bunch of jerks they were. walk around like there trying to be cool LOL what ASS WIPES!

08-20-2011, 07:11 PM
Wow - just saw all of these posts and I am ashamed that anyone on here is a LEO. I am an associate member of a local Defenders LEMC - I am proud to know each and every member of our club - each one in our club are long time veterans of their indivdual departments - these men are incredible people one of to whom I am married - so I would suggest that before you post such negative comments that you get your facts straight:
1) look at each chapter and judge them individually
2) look at the national chapter - they are a select group
3) we have numerous under covers in the LEMC
4) each department has their own rules about whether or not they would support a chapter - they are rules of the department and have nothing to do with "bad" cops
5) chapter down south - they were a bunch men from another lemc behaving like little boys - not wanting to share the "tree house" ... please!

08-24-2011, 02:45 PM
The best part of the Defenders chapter down south is that a couple of their members have changed their ways and apparently are no longer racists. They appear to be a nice diverse chapter now. I must therefore agree with the above poster. Check these chapters out before joining as you should with any group. I know a couple of these guys personally and they have changed their ways for the better. Never judge by the actions of one or two because there are bad apples everywhere. As for the public statement of the West Virginia president damning ABATE he was new and didn't know any better at the time. You can't judge a whole club on that statement alone.

08-27-2011, 11:18 PM
Wow - just saw all of these posts and I am ashamed that anyone on here is a LEO. I am an associate member of a local Defenders LEMC - I am proud to know each and every member of our club - each one in our club are long time veterans of their indivdual departments - these men are incredible people one of to whom I am married - so I would suggest that before you post such negative comments that you get your facts straight:
4) each department has their own rules about whether or not they would support a chapter - they are rules of the department and have nothing to do with "bad" cops
5) chapter down south - they were a bunch men from another lemc behaving like little boys - not wanting to share the "tree house" ... please!

The above post is the best example yet of a so called MC that doesn't operate within the parameters of the MC world. Being a former Defender unfortunately I know this and am embarrassed that it took me as long as it did to discover. But here we have an ASSOCIATE writing her two cents on an open internet forum? Snake, Chubbs what are you allowing here and who is running this club? Your associate female crop? By the way you need to get that old website off the internet it is quite embarrassing especially your "poor black boy" from Cleveland comments Chubbs. We all know your black but stop with the 'self serving' poor me crap. Now miss wifey associate you are obviously VERY misinformed as all of the defenders are not members of departments and in fact you can barely keep your 70% mandate which we all know is not 70% and out of those they are not all on the job nor were they all in good standing when they were. As for all the undercovers, unless your referring to sleeping? So much for being undercover because I guess if they are wearing this patch that shows support of law enforcement that cover is pretty much blown huh? Please make sure you repost about a year from now when you know what the hell your talking about and wake up to the BS in this club. Oh yeah make sure you check the military paperwork on your members who claim to have been vets, I bet you'll be surprised at those findings too! I know of one member in Florida that has you all snowed, I hear there are more too but thats for Snake and Chubbs to find out. Good luck.

08-29-2011, 04:32 PM

The above post is the best example yet of a so called MC that doesn't operate within the parameters of the MC world. Being a former Defender unfortunately I know this and am embarrassed that it took me as long as it did to discover. But here we have an ASSOCIATE writing her two cents on an open internet forum? Snake, Chubbs what are you allowing here and who is running this club? Your associate female crop? By the way you need to get that old website off the internet it is quite embarrassing especially your "poor black boy" from Cleveland comments Chubbs. We all know your black but stop with the 'self serving' poor me crap. Now miss wifey associate you are obviously VERY misinformed as all of the defenders are not members of departments and in fact you can barely keep your 70% mandate which we all know is not 70% and out of those they are not all on the job nor were they all in good standing when they were. As for all the undercovers, unless your referring to sleeping? So much for being undercover because I guess if they are wearing this patch that shows support of law enforcement that cover is pretty much blown huh? Please make sure you repost about a year from now when you know what the hell your talking about and wake up to the BS in this club. Oh yeah make sure you check the military paperwork on your members who claim to have been vets, I bet you'll be surprised at those findings too! I know of one member in Florida that has you all snowed, I hear there are more too but thats for Snake and Chubbs to find out. Good luck.

Very well said!

09-10-2011, 07:13 AM
yes, excellent points but no need to beat up on the Associate (Lady), she is just doing what she feels is right and obviously has not been educated properly. This is another example that these guys have no clue about MC Protocol. It is obvious they don't deserve to fly a three piece. They need to revert to a one-piece LEO association patch or LEO riding club and quit trying to be what they are not. Defenders repeatedly demonstrate they are not worthy of wearing a Three-Piece Patch!

09-11-2011, 01:16 AM
This type of crap is what gives the rest of us good cops a bad name! These guys are a poor example of police officers and look and act like a bunch of jerk offs! DISGRACE!

09-14-2011, 03:39 AM
If they are a bad LE club, then which ones are better?

Is the main problem that they are wearing a 3-piece patch or the way they act?

It's obvious that some posters here know those guys personally and have an axe to grind. If you're cops, then your investigative and report-writing skills suck, because it definitely doesn't seem like an unbiased evaluation. Is this how you present info to your prosecuting attorney?

In fact, the way some are commenting about the MC world and protocol, it sounds more like this is coming from the non-LE side of the MC world.

09-18-2011, 01:53 AM
This club is hypocracy at its best! Too many wannabe bikers, cops and military guys in there and yes I know cause unfortunately got wrapped up and drank their kool aid. How they act? Yes, that is a big problem too...........

09-18-2011, 10:59 PM
hello to who it may concern if point your finger at some one your thumb is looking back at you

so look in your own closet before you look in some others

09-19-2011, 10:31 PM
This club is hypocracy at its best! Too many wannabe bikers, cops and military guys in there and yes I know cause unfortunately got wrapped up and drank their kool aid. How they act? Yes, that is a big problem too...........

You make a good point but what you must remember is that a lot of these guys were wash outs from other similar clubs, that is how this club formed to begin with - so it only makes sense that there will be problematic individuals within, especially at the upper level ranks. These guys can not get along or operate with others for the most part and think they should be in charge. The others just dont know any better yet. Anytime you form an organization with individuals who couldn't get along or cut it at their last stop, you are already on the way to dysfunctionalism and fractureing. The community as a whole will never respect or recognize those who are formed with such rejects from other original reputable clubs. This is mostly a public safety club phenomenon as it would never be aloud amongst the majority of the mc world. This is why so many "cop clubs" have no respect in the rest of the mc world, most just don't follow our protocol and have NO BUSINESS wearing a patch let alone a three piece patch! You never earned it from your first stop let alone your next!

09-20-2011, 03:15 AM
I find these rantings interesting. Plenty of personal attacks but no proof. So many LEO comments about adhereing to MC rules originally established by 1%ers. Then the personal and professional attacks against members you've never met or know anything about. These childish playground comments offer nothing that would raise the public's confidence in our chosen field. This kind of comment thread saddens me when I look at my own 35 years of LE and realize how we can sometimes seem so similar to the bad guys. Respect !!!!!!

09-20-2011, 03:25 PM
Guest 55 that's exactly what these guys do. Face it most of these members who claim LE, especially the leadership are or were "rogue" cops to begin within our industry. But what's even more embarrassing is that they are considered "rogue" from within the independant motorcycle and club community. Just look at their website for example, especially the photos of their last North Carolina gathering, need I say more? (if you search and find their old website it is even more astonishing) But guys in shorts, sandals, females running rampid with "colors" on? It is evident that they have no set structure and as the other author wrote have no business wearing a patch. Let alone a three piece patch which we all know what that represents. These guys are nothing more than a riding fraternity at best. The Blue Knights and ABATE (who is not even an MC), who they often disrespect publicly and privately act much more professionally and have earned their respect in the community unlike the defenders. I got tired of hearing them disrespect the others and their professions in the meetings so I bailed out and can say that it is one of the best decisions I ever made in my life.

09-24-2011, 09:58 PM
Guest 55 that's exactly what these guys do. Face it most of these members who claim LE, especially the leadership are or were "rogue" cops to begin within our industry. But what's even more embarrassing is that they are considered "rogue" from within the independant motorcycle and club community. Just look at their website for example, especially the photos of their last North Carolina gathering, need I say more? (if you search and find their old website it is even more astonishing) But guys in shorts, sandals, females running rampid with "colors" on? It is evident that they have no set structure and as the other author wrote have no business wearing a patch. Let alone a three piece patch which we all know what that represents. These guys are nothing more than a riding fraternity at best. The Blue Knights and ABATE (who is not even an MC), who they often disrespect publicly and privately act much more professionally and have earned their respect in the community unlike the defenders. I got tired of hearing them disrespect the others and their professions in the meetings so I bailed out and can say that it is one of the best decisions I ever made in my life.
OH MY GOD "guys in shorts, sandals, females running rampid with "colors" on?" THESE GUYS ARE PURE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-25-2011, 01:57 AM
No not at all, but definately not qualified to be an MC? Just might as well change the name to the Pretenders it is more fitting!Don't these cops and military guys have any dignity? Don't they know about uniformity? pathetic, let the broads run it, at least they got some good lookin Pun tang in there we can show em what a real MC guy is

OH MY GOD "guys in shorts, sandals, females running rampid with "colors" on?" THESE GUYS ARE PURE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-27-2011, 04:55 PM

09-27-2011, 05:06 PM
For the ignorant among us, like ME, what does the three piece patch symbolize?

Let alone a three piece patch which we all know what that represents.

10-03-2011, 04:59 AM

If you people would read the their by laws right it statess "Members are expressly prohibited from maintaining membership in ABATE " ANOTHER WORDS YOU CAN NOT JOIN TWO CLUBS AT THE SAME TIME!! not defending any club but you need to read first and not what you think you have read before shouting off and disrepecting any MC.

10-10-2011, 02:18 AM
Yeah and Lonewolf Their goofy new president in Virginia gets on the TV News and bad mouths ABATE! Watch the news reel these guys are ASS HOLES!
[quote="West Virginia Comments":1h5fpdhj]ABATE Needs to exploit the F*** out of these jerk offs. Cops around the globe should denounce them too as legitamate law enforcement does not condone the activities and view points of any club like this period. We can only hope that the Department of Justice is already investigating these guys.

If you people would read the their by laws right it statess "Members are expressly prohibited from maintaining membership in ABATE " ANOTHER WORDS YOU CAN NOT JOIN TWO CLUBS AT THE SAME TIME!! not defending any club but you need to read first and not what you think you have read before shouting off and disrepecting any MC.[/quote:1h5fpdhj]

10-10-2011, 02:22 AM
Here's the article you are referring too, read it for yourselves.

http://www.journal-news.net/page/conten ... rming.html (http://www.journal-news.net/page/content.detail/id/562452/Motorcycle-club-forming.html)

10-10-2011, 02:42 AM
This is great! Chubbs bio is the best and really makes you want to join!

http://defendersmc.org/aboutus.htm

10-15-2011, 06:06 AM
What an ignorant Ass!

11-02-2011, 08:56 PM
What an ignorant Ass!

Got to love that Chubbs, not a brain in that fat head of his!

11-08-2011, 09:02 PM
saw a few of these Defender guys at the south miami harley store the other night. These ****s walk around like they are tough shit, lol. trying to pitch a sales job on me and my friends to join em, what a bunch of suckers!. I told em if I would ever join an MC I would go to the Enforcers or Der Kriegers. I know well both those clubs and they are a class act!

11-27-2011, 01:28 AM
Right on Wet Dog! You called that right and anybody led by trash like "Chubbs" are a bunch of ****s!

11-28-2011, 09:51 PM
Right on Wet Dog! You called that right and anybody led by trash like "Chubbs" are a bunch of ****s!
That "CatDaddy" looks like a real winner too........

11-29-2011, 08:57 PM
It wasn't too far back in the event that legal agreements have been crafted for the handshake rrncluding a promise. Individuals were unable specially interested in items like insurance plan due to the fact depended in this a good reputation with their neighbor to compensate these guys with regard to inappropriate damage. For a wide range of justifications, and this includes an increase in the interest rate and price connected with vehicle crashes, automobile very soon turned a valuable purchase for caring many people. Not long after, the government needed which will a car insurance policy you should be had, at minimum minimally, by many drivers. The rise in the actual requirement for a car insurance policy during Period also has took goes up within complexity in insurance plans, yet still period of time, augmenting the call to become more fee intentional from automobile order placed.

Getting yourself motor insurance presently demands the maximum amount dexterity mainly because buying the motor car also. One must know the criteria make fish an vehicles insurance business views the instant featuring policies. This is going to you can utilize, due to the fact homeowner, to understand what ideas you will need to observe structure to assist you to Gry Online (http://graj-online.pl) be eligible for a much less rate. The 5 quick steps to the straight down insurance policies premium are really:

One. Artwork one self as a ‘safe’ candidate: Providers would like to monitoring chances. Consequently they supply operators who are not as likely to purchase wrecks or simply at a minimum directly into wrecks among much less rigorousness, a lower life expectancy health insurance line.

-Maintain a suitable sparkling record, without site traffic violations and also impact comments.

-Install anti-theft models in your van.

-Attend an important Road users Health and safety Training course.

-Buy an important ‘safe’ motor vehicle. The National Roads Site traffic Safeguards Government (NHTSA) additionally, the Insurance cover Start with regards to Path Safety to each other pick up details on safeness related tasks of distinctive motor vehicles. Order a car that may be really chosen mainly because ‘safe’.

-Park your car or truck inside the attic.

A few. Gry Online (http://gryoonline.pl) Present to an individual's Credit history: As a chance administration organization, insurance coverages are usually anxious about getting money on-time. If you may clearly show you to ultimately always be credit deserving, there does exist a lesser amount of chance of happened developing your installments on time, thereby warranting decreased premium.

-Maintain a good credit record and then clean up whatever faults inside your credit standing.

-Cut recorded on full wide variety of remarkable plastic to two or simply 2.

About three. Rehearse Money Intelligence: The way in which most people building and also pay for your scheme can minimize the risk an insurance provider faces relating to we as being a consumer. By making plans to lessen their chances, you receive a more affordable insurance policy price coupled with scheme.

-Buy make certain coverage rather than a six to eight each month plan to provide you a reduced charge that continues to be the exact same for only a current year.

-Opt regarding electronic sum discounts from a banking and / or your personal credit to counteract purchasing priced for snail mail installments.

-Increase your personal deductibles on comprehensive and collision insurance plans to decrease along the premiums.

-Get trustworthiness promotions by collecting your own home and even motor insurance from the exact same provider.

Four. Evaluate an individual's Insurance protection Would need successfully: That's evident, the greater the plan you will get the more often do it yourself. Add-ons happen to be killers within the policy business venture, short period your favorite guidelines down to the the least what it requires.

-If your car just sits there a whole lot of if you have an classic suv Pozycjonowanie (http://pozycjonowaniee.pl) by way of little market value, pick little debt on their own. It will cost you a reduced amount of.

-After pleasing the very allowed by the law requirement relating to automobile insurance, guarantee as reported by your preferences itself.

Several. Several other savvy items which you will do: Web site involved with various factors to consider that go within the insurance protection Gry Online (http://gryyonline.pl) insurance quote. Some turn out uncommon measures to bring, homeowners you can apply that has bit work which commonly lead to great final savings.

-If the car is needed mainly for a specific purpose, help make your agent aware of keep in mind this, because this will probably reduce the expense.

-Students create a's and b's in many cases are qualified to apply for as high as.

-Give away smokes; it can assist the user gets considerably better insurance quotes.

-Change your favorite vocation if you could benefit. Some sort of distribution youngster s known for a and the higher over a storekeeper.In search of approaches to get rid of your Motor insurance Cost? Car insurance rates could certainly spin out of control depending upon circumstances that are included in your real age, beyond driving history, in addition to things just like credit standing. In spite of this, the is to discover the best way to straight down all of the total household pay-off. Our company has opened up to aid you the 5 best solutions to decrease your Vehicles insurance Rates.

Advice A single: Hiking improve insurance deductible
Filmy (http://filmy-online.com.pl)
Throw in the towel to help get the ‘lowest deductible’, in fact decide on a nicely elevated with their own money repayment schedule. ‘Deductible’ certainly is the cost that you will compensate in advance of when an individual's insurance coverage takes over. It is really an good way to lower your periodic cost volume, yet, be warned, when this occurs, if something happens with your auto To you should commit a great deal more to repay the primary expenses, prior to leaving set for an insurance claim.

Idea A pair of: Toy store the vehicle within a yard

Just one of the most effective ways to cut down with insurance packages fees are to park your car in any attic, very own as well as commercial establishments. This assists around knocking absent, in some respect, close by 20% on the premium. Inside the shed, it is likely that car becoming ripped off or maybe sideswiped have proven to be drastically decrease. In a request opinion, storing from a yard could very well signify a big difference between a preferred premium including a conventional interest rate.

Suggestion 3: Investigate not to mention price

In contrast to the common ‘shop surrounding in order to bargain’. I highly recommend you no less than experience 3-4 fee prices at hand, before replacing about the business. Make sure you are not getting rate on it's own, nonetheless the comprehensive come to terms.

Quick tip Give consideration to: Obtain a Protective Driving a car Training

Not so many rrndividuals are alert to this excellent. By way of helping out to have a state-approved protecting pushing training course, you'll utilize lower price rates on advanced as much as 10%. But the truth is, do irritated consult ones insurance in such a.

Advice 4: Downsizing Policy coverage

Well, downsizing plan could very well be the simplest way to lower your motor insurance premium. But, we suggest you to definitely Gry Online (http://gryyonline.pl) keep your eyes peeled and therefore sensible, even as using this call. It could get monetary savings, nonetheless, would of course restrict plan.

Regarded as an old saying * “Health will be Large choice.” However step to keep this unique funds is to a health life insurance policy in your case and also you friends. Then again, now and again this expenses of such insurance coverage will be able to add in and out of this situation. Is it possible to take action to bring down an individual's prime? Read on to determine regarding the 4 simplest approaches to eliminate insurance policy coverage rates.

A. Adopt the home chef

Existing a wholesome lifespan has numerous many benefits. The wholesome chosen lifestyle will be able to aid you in decreasing the health insurance packages high quality. Exercise every day, feed on weight loss diet, keep from smoking and high consuming alcohol 1 . and unfortunately your potential customers for that doctor will surely become lessened. The very much better you're going to be, any lower that you are displayed to provide a liability towards the insurance carrier.

Couple of. Shop for the best accessible price

The best choices to maintain your high grade best value will be to get out there and research prices of the healthcare guidelines. This may make sure that you find the best on hand protection plan that suits within budget allowed. Instigate a broad analysis prior to getting any existing insurance coverage. You can get yourself important information through the relatives or possibly even World-wide-web.

Many. Take way up strategies by working with more deductibles

Insurance coverages because of large deductibles are apt to have smaller policies. Primarily, tax decuctible may be the variety you might be likely pay up to help medical, health care provider, and various other hospital expense. Utilizing a plan by using a superior allowable isn't a good solid generally convenient concept. Whenever you’re in general well-balanced and never stumble ill very frequently, after that you can consume this plan. Doing this you can keep any prime on a straight down pace not to mention find fundamental medical systems also. On the other hand, for people who have previous plenty of huge regular disease, stay clear of taking this arrange.

Have a look at. Take themsleves a strategy at the beginning of you

Often the premium change to a new great extent while using age of anybody. Where possible buy your method just as at the start of the way you live as you can. For instance, to complete an insurance policy within the age of 25, next you’ll need to pay minor top notch yet, at any time you look at an identical method within the chronilogical age of 35 you’ll result Games online (http://games-online1.com) having to pay a raised high quality degree.

5. Get talking to impartial insurance policies realtors

You'll have assistance from self-governing insurance plan materials. A lot of these providers symbolize quite a few insurance offerers allowing it to guide you to pick out the best variety of medical health insurance insurance policy and be able to software your main insurance premiums to an inexpensive charge. Due to the fact free products are going to contend to uncover the business For which means you’ll acquire genuine serves up quickly.Related to these spiraling insurance plan advanced? There are recruited A few smartest methods to reduce life coverage premium. Very well, hold many of these tips as their intended purpose but yet achieve tread due to foresight together with react prudently.

Shop around as well as Good buy
Browse, Assess combined with Real deal! Nicely, the very most seasoned principle, existing due to garden soil, but running robust. When determined to the coverage, don’t just register online for most important plan in advance in which crosses your skills. Make sure that you check around (word wide web makes starting place) and start an idea among the offer. As well as enable deal rough and start the latest protection plan at the lowest viable selling price.

Look for Term ; The quickest route to lower term life insurance fees are to actually purchase Insurance coverage insurance as opposed to a whole-life strategy. The purpose is always always maintain insurance protection as the reason and simply not turn it easily into a good investment package. For that reason, you can purchase on your own protected underneath term life insurance policy at a percent within the tariff of a whole-life scheme together with all of the very protection total amount. But the truth is, do not forget that Term handles you merely just for a pre-defined time.

Stay Match - Turn into safe proposition with your insurance carrier by simply retaining the kitchen connoisseur coupled with keeping yourself removed from obsessions which includes using tobacco, drugs in addition to alcohol consumption. A good quality healthiness record can lead to large decrease of a better life premiums.

Confer with an insurance coverage Student advisor Through Get rid of your way of life insurance packages rates, the most effective action you can take may be to refer to an outstanding Insurance protection Guide. Considering that the agent will be seasoned professional inside insurance cover advertise, he/she would be able to help you to the most affordable deal in selection utilizing your policy standards. In a nutshell a great health care insurance student advisor probably would assess a variety of marketplace premiums for you personally and probably would of course confer the right costs as your representative. Actually, internet is a wonderful place to specify a brokerage.

Begin within the early age!
Make certain all by yourself inside a early age. Life coverage top quality in the young age is just a percentage to do with precisely what it could possibly be once you are correctly on your middle-age. The main game play is without question little combined with in good shape businesses are the minimum chance group. The bottom death possibility is an efficient inducement for insurance agencies for you to ensure an individual to cheaper prices.With the number of dental insurance policies choices it's a challenging work to check which inturn plan is perfect for your requirements also know as the needs to have of your respective workers'. So to pay attention to, a lot of these needs are really imperative, due to the fact dental hygiene will not be neglected. You'll notice your five hints that can help you work out which plan's best for your needs.

A single. Check out Internet based Comparisons To Along with the best specialist can provide you with several options to decide on, an internet based consideration connected with businesses and also insurance plans will give an opportunity among insuring the most flexibility and price. The disposable method choices are incredibly varying as well as from the internet comparability makes it possible for you to see just what a plan will and will not have the ability can.

Not one but two. Charge Distinction Through It could be very easy to create easy judgement based on a simple and easy inquiry, but, in the event you employing a adviser you can find other available choices they could deliver that could perhaps lessen the total cost. Much more by using an on the net compared to, you could be happy to look practically all possible choices and many price levels. These facts can assist with tips that can help you select an approach that fits your capacity to pay.

Three. Perk Judgment . . . There are questions you will need to consider might be a verbal insurance coverage. Below are some free samples to take into consideration.

? Will Document know how to opt for my own personal oral surgeon?
? Are certainly, there select dates and times that your particular dentist's can restriction frequents due to people who are a part of an important approach?
? Do I have rrnsurance coverage utilizing co-pay?

Contemplate. Identify Personalised Wants in addition to Objectives -- Use of wants swap, however, you should certainly determine that certain substances in any insurance method are truly a need or perhaps a are looking for. You should evaluate which your main target is choosing insurance. Should you find out your own drive and wishes you’ll far superior in the position to find a regimen.

A few. Comprehending the Importance of Policy coverage To While you understand or know a verbal insurance coverage washes away your pozycjonowanie stron www (http://pozycjonowanie-stronn.pl) hurdle so that you can dental health and that also advanced dental health is linked in order to greater body health, a verbal insurance cover sets out to comprehend.

Enjoy important insurance coverage, dental insurance gives using managing the escalating worth of dental treatment. In some cases monthly premiums for the purpose of dental insurance Filmy online (http://filmy-online.com.pl) is going to be taxation tax decuctible.

12-01-2011, 12:09 AM
tani Hosting (http://rhosting.pl) - to u?yczanie przez dostawc? us?ugi internetowej zapasów serwerowni. Jeszcze precyzyjniej mówi?c polega to na "zaj?ciu" daniu do dyspozycji okre?lonej obj?to?ci dysku twardego, na której jest dozwolone zachowywa? pliki tworz?ce sens stron WWW i b?d? u?yczenie przestrzeni dysku jak miejsca dla plików "le??cych" w skrzynce mailowej. Inna odmiana hostingu to udzielenie du?ych rozmiarów dysku, a nawet zupe?nego serwera b?d? kilku - jako materialnego no?nika dla du?ego serwisu internetowego, portalu, grupy dyskusyjnej i innych. W ka?dej z nich chodzi o udost?pnienie fizycznego miejsca (dysku lub dysków twardych) dla pomieszczenia ró?norodnych postaci informacji dost?pnych przez Internet.Wiele us?ug hosting jest p?atnych. W?a?nie dlatego nie b?dziemy Ci? ok?amywa?. Nasze us?ugi hostingtak?e s? niedarmowe, z z jedn? ró?nic?, nasze us?ugi hosting s? jednymi z najta?szych w globalnej siecie. Dajemy w ofercie hosting na najlepszym poziomie, po najni?szejdopuszczalnej cenie. Przekonaj si? sam i sprawd? nasz? jako??! Zapraszamy na portal internetowy. Nie b?dziemy Ci wmawia?, i? otrzymasz od nas darmowe us?ugi hosting. Jednak?e mamy sposobno?? zagwarantowa? Ci jedno. Nasze us?ugi hosting s? przypuszczalnie najmniej kosztownymi domenami, jakie mo?esz odnale?? w sieci. Aczkolwiek pomimo niewysokich ksztów za us?ugi hosting, proponujemynajwi?ksz? mo?liw? jako?? naszych domen. Nie jeste? w stanie w to uwierzy?, czy podwa?asz jeszcze s?uszno?? tego, co tu jest wypisane? Jak tak to bezzw?ocznie zajrzyjwst?p na nasz? stron? internetow? i nabierz przekonania o trafno?ci tego tekstu Nasze us?ugi hosting oferuj? najbardziej solidn? jako?? w najni?szej cenie. Nie b?dziesz zmuszony przeznacza? ogromnych pieni?dzy za us?ugi hosting. Je?eli zajrzysz pierwszy raz na nasz? witryn?, odpowiemy Ci na wszystkie pytania. W naszym asortymencie znajdziesz wiele op?acalnych upustów dla nowych klientów. Je?li za? jeste? naszym sta?ym kontrahentem, b?d? pewien, i? b?dziesz mia? ewentualno?? skorzysta? z wyj?tkowych promocji. Sprawd? sam i wejd? koniecznie. Zauwa?ysz ile jeste? w stanie zaoszcz?dzi?z nami.

12-10-2011, 03:53 AM
What an ignorant Ass![quote="About Defenders":1ojbpl50]This is great! Chubbs bio is the best and really makes you want to join!

Got to love that Chubbs, not a brain in that fat head of his![/quote:1ojbpl50]

Tank
12-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Has any one heard of a run in with the Defenders and a 1% group we are hearing rumors down here in the ATL. Tank President and Founder Blue Bloods MC

12-27-2011, 07:32 PM
Yes these idiots are starting run ins where ever they go. They have pissed off several clubs of all kinds even their own, best advice is to stay clear and just worry about your own.

01-07-2012, 04:40 PM
OK. I seldom ever post comments on any board. But I'm compelled to weigh in on this one.

Yes, I belong to a Defender chapter. I'll say that up front. But the strongest statement that I've seen anywhere on this thread is about judging each chapter & member individually. PERIOD!! Obviously, any group of people have bad eggs. It doesn't matter whether it is a group of librarians, plumbers, a LE agency, or any club. And I do not personally agree with some of the comments I've seen made by Defenders National. Neither do I agree with the bs that I've heard other chapters pulling. But if I tried, which I have too much respect for any of you to do, I could probably find someone in almost every chapter of every club who has screwed up. Never blame the whole of any group for the one.

All that being said, I've also met some fine people from our neighboring chapters and have not seen any of them publicly showing their ass in any manner.

I have never received or given any disrespect to anyone's choice of colors. btw...that goes even so far as local true 1%ers who I once upon a time monitored when I was in intel. No, I'm not big friends with them. And I don't crawl in bed with them either. I still respect and do my LE job. Like one of them gracefully told me once, their "pursuits" & my chasing them was just business, not personal. And the local 1%ers understand that. Even bought a used carb off one recently. (Nope. It wasn't stolen. LOL)

As far as pretending to be 1%.....That is one reason I didn't choose to join a local chapter of another nationally know LE MC. My perception of them was that several of them were cops wanting to act like 1%, not cops who love the ride. You notice that I didn't name the group. That was because I recognize that my perception of those few didn't extend to the group as a whole. I just quietly deferred joining them. THAT'S MY POINT. GET IT?

I specifically wanted to join a group with the "LE MC" designation rather than one without the "LE". Why? To demonstrate to anyone at a glance that I belonged to a different type club than the stereotyped MC......apples & oranges. No competition between two totally different things.
Patches? Who gives a rat if I wear a 3 piece? I'm not claiming territory. But I do like to declare where I'm from. As noted above, if I did not belong to a totally different type group than the 1%ers, then I may would understand a conflict. But an LEMC saying where they are from is far different than an "MC" club appearing to claim turf. Even our local 1%ers understand that. I'm just sorry that others are not able to make that difference understood in your areas.

Last paragraph and then I've had enough drama for the year.
I've been riding since before some of your daddies were old enough to father children. I've been there, seen it, done it, and lived through it. Gentlemen, enough of the drama and bs. Let's just ride. I'll ride alongside any of you. And I'll give any one of you all the respect that you allow me to. Just like I did everyone on the street almost 35 years ago when I pinned on my first badge. (Oh, and I'm still packing a badge today.)
Kick it and roll the throttle. It's a beautiful day.

01-16-2012, 01:49 AM
Still Kickstarting, you make some good points but in the end it does sound like WAY TOO MUCH drama and issues to be involved in a club like yours and I have heard stories from guys that have left your club which are nightmarish. I will choose to ride free and independant especially while packing a badge. Unfortunately many of your comrades DO NOT get it as I have also seen first hand.

01-18-2012, 09:12 AM
http://www.cyclingforums.com/t/486672/c ... st_4022934 (http://www.cyclingforums.com/t/486672/cops-will-be-heroes-and-saviors-from-now-on/1125#post_4022934)

For the good guys and gals

Reid Welch
01-18-2012, 09:22 AM
That was myself above...I forgot to log-in.

The relevant posting is #1131 and it honors some very good Miami cops,
and chastises a few who need some help from their peers.

http://www.cyclingforums.com/t/486672/c ... st_4022934 (http://www.cyclingforums.com/t/486672/cops-will-be-heroes-and-saviors-from-now-on/1125#post_4022934)

01-21-2012, 05:14 PM
No drama,

I'll tip my hat to your choice. I'd always been an independent myself until I joined this club. All that I will suggest to you is that if you ever happen to get around the Ark, Miss, La area and see some Defenders, you should introduce yourself. Based on the scare stories you have heard about some other chapters, you may be surprised at the fine reception, cold beer, & respect you'll receive as a riding LEO, even if you don't belong to the club.

Stay safe and happy riding.

01-22-2012, 02:13 AM
I have read this entire thread and can deduct that the negative posts were made by members of the Enforcers or their friends who are members of a 1% OMG. While Im not affiliated with any group I have been in law enforcement over 30 years and most of us would never speak in a public forum this way. What that tells me is that the negative posters aren't LEOs or they are themselves bad eggs. Its a shame that non LEO's and osters can spew such garbage on the Internet. As a LEO and someone who does know what is right and wrong. I have a problem with anyone who embraces a member of a 1% club who by their own admission are not a part of the 99 % who are the good. FSS 873 defines Gangs in Florida. If you are a LEO and associate with an OMG I would hope you would be certified as a gang member or associate yourself. The important point here is that if you are a LEO you better not be caught fratenizing with members of any OMG, less you wind up on the FBI watch list. Funny isn't it that when I checked the National President of the Enforcers from South Florida is well known in the OMG Intel circles. Ill leave it at that. Roscoe =OFFO. As far as the Defenders, nope I don't see them. If you are a LEO. Becareful. Ride safe and stay off the watch list.

01-25-2012, 09:57 PM
I hate to tell all you wannabee cop bikers or what ever you are. But all of your clubs are on the so called "watch list". The feds are watching all of you, yes the Defenders too. Especially the Defenders who formed out of bad apples from the enforcers. Then the one Defender from Naples gets arrested for being a pedophile and another gets arrested up north somewhere for grand larceny of all things of a charity group no less! Then they have a couple others arrested back in florida and who knows how many more. The moral of the story is that if you value your police certificate and respect the job you will stay clear or risk being poisoned even if only by association alone. C'mon your cops right? just look at the leaders like this Chubbs guy for cryin out loud. Is that who you want to follow?

01-28-2012, 03:19 PM
I've heard some good points made about the "guilt by association". And it has given me pause to consider my Defenders membership. BUT....I also am considering how the Defenders act and are viewed in my regional area, so I'll reserve final judgment for the time being. Here the Defenders are no more or less than any other fraternal law enforcement group. Only we love to ride bikes. The cops in our chapter are 100% dedicated to "the job". Period! And most of our other members are non-radical, patriotic military. Overall, I'd honestly state that LE as a whole has a much much higher percentage of problem children as do the Defenders in our region. (I've done my stint in Internal Affairs) I won't make up stuff to say, good or bad, about Defenders elsewhere as I have no direct personal knowledge of their actions, as apparently some of you do.

I also did years in intel, and still maintain my security clearance. I'm cross-designated with two Fed LE agencies. I have seen some of the watch lists myself. I suppose some heightened awareness may be associated with the Defenders as a club. But the majority of LE that I've seen on the lists have been associated with true 1% OMGs, who we DO NOT associate with. Those LE who do so probably should be on the list. While individual members of some LEMC clubs may cross the line and should be held personally accountable, I don't automatically label any LEMC as an OMG unless their charter or announced beliefs put them in that category.

As far as Chubbs that several of you have blasted.....Never spoke to, or met the man. Wouldn't know him if he spit in my eye. As far as reality, he is a leader on paper only. How many good employees at your local Sears store even know who the CEO of their company is? If he is no good....Well, I hope the national officers do eventually change for the better. If he is ok, then happy for him. In the meantime, we are far enough away that we function pretty autonomously in our region.

I'm thinking that we ALL should remember our profession in ALL of our activities. And that we ALL should remember that ALL groups of people have their problem children.

Aside from the legitimate discussion about avoiding professional problems by getting on a watch list "just because", it seems like an awful lot of petty personal beefs are being aired here. As well as what sounds way too much like OMG style territorial issues, which I don't believe any LEMC has any business caring about. If you have a problem with an INDIVIDUAL member of the Defenders, I suggest you either buy him a beer and talk it out, or invite him out back behind the barn to settle your problems. As far as the rest of us, as the ravers say... "Peace, Love, Unity, & Respect" to you. Today is a sunny, dry, beautiful day. I'm going riding. ALONE!

02-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Well said, I say ride alone also instead of risking a tarnished reputation with these guys. Be your own boss I for one would NEVER follow this clown Chubbs.

02-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Is it true you need to give rosco a blowjob to get your center patch? I mean, it's pretty gay playing dress up anyways, kinda makes sense.

02-09-2012, 09:26 PM
This is true, also heard the defenders even patched guys knowing they have been arrested. One of them up north is a registered sex offender! Whats wrong with the cops in this club?
I hate to tell all you wannabee cop bikers or what ever you are. But all of your clubs are on the so called "watch list". The feds are watching all of you, yes the Defenders too. Especially the Defenders who formed out of bad apples from the enforcers. Then the one Defender from Naples gets arrested for being a pedophile and another gets arrested up north somewhere for grand larceny of all things of a charity group no less! Then they have a couple others arrested back in florida and who knows how many more. The moral of the story is that if you value your police certificate and respect the job you will stay clear or risk being poisoned even if only by association alone. C'mon your cops right? just look at the leaders like this Chubbs guy for cryin out loud. Is that who you want to follow?

02-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Ya know....I tried a couple times to respond to the discussion in this thread with common sense and respect. But it looks like some people just have it in for everyone belonging to the Defenders, no matter what. For those in this thread with good points that were worth discussing, top of the day to you. For those with personal axes to grind because of some beef you had with a Defender, top of the day to you too. Learned long ago not to bother trying to argue with a drunk. Seems a lot like it here.

Not even gonna bother checking for a reply. Not worth my time.
Stay safe, everyone.
GOODBYE

02-11-2012, 02:43 AM
The Defenders MC are a class act all the way. Integrity is highly important to us. But the comments on here are typical Leoaffairs crap. Not Leoaffairs fault, it's just the usual naysayers to anything positive. And there's probably only one or two doing the griping. Porbably couldn't get into the Defenders anyway. So in the grand scheme of things, who cares about them :snicker: .

02-14-2012, 02:45 AM
For some reason they do have quite a history of accepting rogue cops but worse yet is the non LEO in this organization is whats really suspect? When your on the job you better check carefully those whom you are associating with cause it can bite you in the ass. One must ask yourself too is why would somebody who is not able to be a cop want to hang out with them?
This is true, also heard the defenders even patched guys knowing they have been arrested. One of them up north is a registered sex offender! Whats wrong with the cops in this club?

02-14-2012, 12:10 PM
For some reason they do have quite a history of accepting rogue cops but worse yet is the non LEO in this organization is whats really suspect? When your on the job you better check carefully those whom you are associating with cause it can bite you in the ass. One must ask yourself too is why would somebody who is not able to be a cop want to hang out with them?

Don't know which chapter you're referring to, but it definitely isn't mine. Background checks are run on all, that's club policy. No rogue cops here. And it's not just a cop organization which makes it more enjoyable. There are no wannabe anythings here, just a bunch of folks who love riding and share some common interest and respect of the law. Oh, and the Defenders are NOT on any FBI or other watch list. I'm sorry you don't qualify to play with us :lol: .

02-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Obviously you don't know what the hell your talking about because as any real cop who has had dealings with the feds know, the FBI wouldn't tell anyone if they were or were'nt on any list. On top of that once they open a case or look at anyone they never close it. That being said if you don't think they have looked at this club your must be living in disney world.

02-20-2012, 03:06 AM
If you only knew :snicker: .

03-06-2012, 12:40 AM
I am now a Defender and happy to be here no matter what anyone says. I switched over from the Enforcers MC which was a decent club except for this little napolean syndrom weasil named Flounder who manipulated everything and everyone in our chapter including the president. If it hadn't of been for that asshole I would probably have been there forever. No loss though these guys are the real deal. The Enforcers will never move forward as long as guys like flounder are there to control everything.

03-06-2012, 01:19 AM
Thers' at least one in every club, don't kid yourself.
I am now a Defender and happy to be here no matter what anyone says. I switched over from the Enforcers MC which was a decent club except for this little napolean syndrom weasil named Flounder who manipulated everything and everyone in our chapter including the president. If it hadn't of been for that asshole I would probably have been there forever. No loss though these guys are the real deal. The Enforcers will never move forward as long as guys like flounder are there to control everything.

03-06-2012, 10:13 AM
Defenders Rock!!!!

03-07-2012, 03:15 AM
If you only knew the trouble they have internally you would be shocked! Thats not all either, if you only knew! Better off with a club of Hell's Angels than these assholes! Trust one that knows and use to ride with them in Florida! Oh and god forbid a real club shows up with a 1% patch on and they all hide with their tails between their legs lol! By the way, I predict they are an all black posse in 5 years! The blacks in the club are the only ones with balls anyhow, or their just too stupid to know any better? Either way I trusted some of them more than the white good ole boys.
Defenders Rock!!!!

03-07-2012, 04:22 AM
Trust one that knows and use to ride with them in Florida!

As in thrown out of the club or not allowed in? My Chapter has none of these issues so you're either talking about some other Chapter or you're an ex, disgruntled member.

03-07-2012, 03:33 PM
I hung around the Lee County Chapter for quite a while to see if I was interested in joining this group (I call them a group cause they are not an MC by true definition). Best way to describe them if your thinking about it is that first they are made up of two kinds of cops.
1. Rogue
2. Wannabees who can NEVER Be

Now think about being around a group of old men who has nothing better to do than feed off each others drama. These guys are truly boring too and really only a fraternity at best but nothing close to an mc and every mc is well aware of this too. So you got the mc's, real bikers and then the good cops shaking their heads in disgrace. Yes, these guys are the laughing stocks and one need not look any further than the national dictatorship.

03-07-2012, 04:55 PM
So what exactly is the 'true definition' of an MC? Isn't being a 'fraternal' organization what it's all about? I don't know of any ROGUE cops in my Chapter. And there's nobody who wants to be a WANNABE anything. Sounds like you're another one who has some ax to grind. And someone who they probably don't want and wouldn't let you be a member. Since you're in Lee County, you get to see some of the National Board Members. I've never seen them and wouldn't know them if I did. I can't say a bad word about them. You obviously have a problem with them too. So the only WANNABE is YOU because you'll never make the grade as a DEFENDER. Sorry about that :lol: .

03-08-2012, 10:53 PM
You make my point easy, how is it that you are in this club and have not even met your bosses? That is why this is not an mc but more of a bs mail order patch club!
So what exactly is the 'true definition' of an MC? Isn't being a 'fraternal' organization what it's all about? I don't know of any ROGUE cops in my Chapter. And there's nobody who wants to be a WANNABE anything. Sounds like you're another one who has some ax to grind. And someone who they probably don't want and wouldn't let you be a member. Since you're in Lee County, you get to see some of the National Board Members. I've never seen them and wouldn't know them if I did. I can't say a bad word about them. You obviously have a problem with them too. So the only WANNABE is YOU because you'll never make the grade as a DEFENDER. Sorry about that :lol: .

03-08-2012, 11:12 PM
You make my point easy, how is it that you are in this club and have not even met your bosses? That is why this is not an mc but more of a bs mail order patch club!

First off, they're NOT my bosses. Secondly, I don't live anywhere near their Chapter. They're not a BS anything. But they are doing a fantastic job of running this club. I'll probably get to meet them at the National Rally this year. But you won't be there since you're not good enough to join us :lol: .

03-08-2012, 11:14 PM
Oh, and still waiting for your definition of a 'true MC'.

03-09-2012, 02:26 PM
"MC" stands for motorcycle club, look it up you moron. This is why you idiots have NO business wearing a three piece patch let alone any patch. Can't believe you aren't even meeting who you are in bed for until after your in? Very clear your group has NO clue. Plus, you are associating with some who have criminal backgrounds and many others who cant even be cops? Which leads me to this next question, are you a cop? I think the answer is no because if you were you, I hope you would be researching these clowns. Nothing but trouble and thank god I didn't waste anymore time in my life with them than I did already and with your dumb ass. This is my final post so good luck too you unless your another rogue cop or wannabbee, if so then go screw! Oh and let me know how you like the bosses at national especially the crooked ones like Chubbs and Snake.

First off, they're NOT my bosses. Secondly, I don't live anywhere near their Chapter. They're not a BS anything. But they are doing a fantastic job of running this club. I'll probably get to meet them at the National Rally this year. But you won't be there since you're not good enough to join us :lol: .

03-09-2012, 02:51 PM
No rogue or wannabe anything here. Just a very proud DEFENDER. And yes, I'm a cop. Probably been one since before you were born :snicker: . I know exactly what MC stands for. FYI, there's almost 52 Chapters in 23 States. Do you think everyone has met the National Board members? I think you're the wannabe cop and DEFENDER. But you will never be either and we both know why :lol: . Sorry you can't play with us. Now go cry in your Cheerios 8) .
http://www.uscdefenders.com/Site/images/bluethrow.jpg

03-10-2012, 02:53 AM
No, Sheriff Buford they wanted me bad. It is I who did not want them or your corruption. Let me know how things are goin for you in a year LOL!

03-10-2012, 02:56 AM
Here's some info for you about your bosses http://defendersmc.org/aboutus.htm check out your National VP "The poor black boy" and your National P is so embarrassed he uses a snake for his picture and trust me it fits him well! He is a snake in the grass lol.

03-10-2012, 06:07 AM
I assume that both above posts were made by the same troll. The 'poor black boy' reference was made before. WHO CARES???? Sounds to me like the guy is adding some humor. So Snake has a pic of a snake. You need to get a life. But it won't be one as a DEFENDER. The Club is growing like crazy. Must be doing something right. Either way, you won't be a part of it :snicker: .

03-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Nope, wouldn't be a part of that "Snoop Dog" group if you paid me! And you call yourselves cops? What a disgrace to us in law enforcement!

03-10-2012, 02:16 PM
BTW that "Cat Daddy" looks like a real winner too LMFAO! Wonder what his personell file looks like? Never mind, you don't wanna know LOL

03-10-2012, 04:57 PM
What a disgrace to us in law enforcement!

Yeah, right, you're a cop. Look dipstick, we get it. They wouldn't let you in and you just can't let it go. Get over it. Go join the Boy Scouts, volunteer at an animal shelter, help an old lady across the street, something, anything, before you bust a nut and explode. It sounds like they made the right decision to not let you be a DEFENDER :lol: .
http://www.defendersmc.org/images/logowith1.jpg

03-10-2012, 09:50 PM
What a bunch of clowns you all you guys are. I can't believe the crap I'm reading on this thread? Moderator, This shouldn't even be approved for a legitamate cop site. These cop clubs are nothing but nonsense anyway. How about focusing on being good cops - that means all of you and stop arguing over this nonsense?

03-10-2012, 11:59 PM
These cop clubs are nothing but nonsense anyway.

Another one who couldn't get in :snicker: .

03-11-2012, 02:32 AM
Do your home work before you get involved in one of these so called cop clubs if you want to keep your certificate. Too many are not doing the proper background checks and finding out the hard way! There is a new club called the Intrepid Brothers Motorcycle Club around Gainesville that says they are law enforcement too and only like one guy really is, thses guys are fairly new but already being looked at hard on the fed list. Sometimes you don't even have to be guilty of anything but hanging out with the wrong kind if you know aht I mean. Guilt by association when you are suppose to be held to a higher standard as an LEO.

03-11-2012, 04:33 AM
Well if you want a respectable, classy club that's NOT on anyone's watch list and has a lot of integrity and a great reputation, there's only 1 choice:

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/34208571/homepage/name/567599?type=sn

03-12-2012, 12:29 AM
You aren't too bright are you?
Well if you want a respectable, classy club that's NOT on anyone's watch list and has a lot of integrity and a great reputation, there's only 1 choice:

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/34208571/homepage/name/567599?type=sn

03-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Hey what do you expect? If he thinks these guys aren't on a "watch list" by the feds he is dreaming, all these so called LEMC's are because they all have former rogue and non cops in them. The defenders are absolutely no exception heck they have had guys go to prison for everything from pedophilia to burglary and grand theft in several different states. Then there president in maryland or something tells the news how they don't like ABATE and other good organizations? Are you kidding me? This writer must be high. He need look no further than a couple of his national guys on that website with Chubbs and Cat Daddy.

03-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Ya know, it's funny. I went back to the start of this thread and re-read it all. As is usual on leoaffairs, it sounds like maybe 1 or 2 idiots wrote all these negative posts. It's the same crap throughout the entire thread. Every time one of us post something positive about the DEFENDERS, of which I am one, the same stupid responses start. So again, to those of you who can't seem to make it as a DEFENDER, please go crawl back in your hole and quit the complaining. Oh wait, this is leoaffairs, that will never happen. You have no life. The same 1 or 2 crybabies will continue with the same distortions and lies.

Ride On Brothers!!!
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50493_81269175276_1752_n.jpg

03-13-2012, 06:50 PM
This website is unreal! Are these really cops?
Here's some info for you about your bosses http://defendersmc.org/aboutus.htm check out your National VP "The poor black boy" and your National P is so embarrassed he uses a snake for his picture and trust me it fits him well! He is a snake in the grass lol.

03-13-2012, 06:54 PM
National Vice President Patrick Lawson "Chubbs" of The Defenders

I was born a poor black boy in Cleveland, Ohio and moved to Kalamazoo, Michigan as a poor black boy. Graduated high school in Michigan and joined the Marine Corps from 1984 until 1993.

I went to Europe and got married to my ex-wife and joined the United Nations from 1993 until 1995. I have a beautiful daughter from that marriage and child support for life, but I am happy for both.

I moved to Naples, Florida in 1995 and joined the Sheriff’s office in 1996 as a poor black man. I am a founding member with Defenders MC, Inc., and love my Defenders’ family. I ride a 2003 custom Electra Glide that has a crash scrape on the front faring that gives it character. Oh yeah I am still a poor black man.

I am confused here Chubbs, you married your ex-wife? Chubbs, you will always be a "poor black man" when you make decisions like these.

03-13-2012, 07:03 PM
Like I said, same 2 idiots posting the same ol crap. Get a life :snicker: .

http://www.defendersmc.com/images/1patch.gif

03-14-2012, 08:47 PM
Are you guys pretending to be a 1% club?

03-14-2012, 08:54 PM
All you have to do is go to the website and judge for yourself. Do these guys look like they are representing police work to you?

03-14-2012, 09:26 PM
Are you guys pretending to be a 1% club?

No they're not.

03-16-2012, 09:22 PM
THIS WHOLE THREAD IS A SHAME AND AN EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL OF US IN LAW ENFORCEMENT! YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED! THE ONLY TRUE BLUE COP CLUB IS THE BLUE KNIGHTS, THE REST HAVE ALL UNFORTUNATELY ALLOWED CORRUPTION THROUGH THE DOOR BY COPS AND BY THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN AND COULD NEVER BE COPS. YES, THAT INCLUDES THE PRETENDERS TOO. IF THERE ARE ANY GOOD COPS LEFT IN HERE YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF A SIMPLE QUESTION. DO YOU WANT TO REMAIN A RESPECTED POLICE OFFICER IN OUR PROFESSION, OR DO YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE A "GANG BANGER"? IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE AND BELIEVE ME YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE IN THE INDUSTRY.

03-17-2012, 11:42 PM
Wouldn't let you in either eh?

03-19-2012, 10:59 PM
This website is unreal, talk about thug want a bees
All you have to do is go to the website and judge for yourself. Do these guys look like they are representing police work to you?

03-20-2012, 04:38 PM
This website is unreal, talk about thug want a bees

Ya think maybe all these posts were made by the same person :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

03-20-2012, 08:53 PM
You gang bangers are too funny on here

03-23-2012, 07:46 PM
The 1/* (pronounced 1 ass ta kick) symbol is designed to emulate the 1% worn by real clubs. My understanding is a few of the local 1% clubs are not too found of it. Will be interesting to see how that works out.

03-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Still can't let it go sparky can you? It has nothing to do with 1%ers. The patch stands for One Ass To Risk For The Brotherhood. A Brotherhood which you are not and will never be a part of :snicker: . And you'll definitely never be a DEFENDER!!!

http://www.hsgear.biz/images/cache/4024/8269/F96B/DE3A/28CF/6B06/48BE/A7F1.jpeg
http://www.hsgear.biz/ProductInfo~productid~18-1ATRPATCH.html

03-24-2012, 03:34 PM
Real original, those patches are trademarked by a police company and most of your guys wearing them aren't even cops? The company would probably be appalled by that fact. Trust me Sparky I have NO desire to be a Pretender, your club tried hard to recruit me but I am a honest righteous police officer and individual. I have no place in your plastic world. Just be careful playing in the fantasy I wish you nothing but good luck. It's not worth losing a career over that is if your a cop.

03-24-2012, 03:36 PM
WOW! Can't make this stuff up! Stop fighting each other brothers we are supposed to be cops. Act like it!

03-24-2012, 10:17 PM
How many times are you going to repeat this?

03-25-2012, 12:17 PM
How many times are you going to repeat this?

Just found that answer. A minimum of 9 times. So you think it's the same disgruntled person posting all this crap :snicker: .

03-26-2012, 08:54 PM
You guys need to stop, this club and this whole thread are really a disgrace to us all in law enforcement. Mr. moderator for the good of law enforcement can you shut this down? They deserve no attention

03-26-2012, 09:33 PM
You guys need to stop, this club and this whole thread are really a disgrace to us all in law enforcement. Mr. moderator for the good of law enforcement can you shut this down? They deserve no attention

This club's a disgrace? You're a moron. But you're definitely not nor ever will be a DEFENDER :snicker: .
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50493_81269175276_1752_n.jpg

03-28-2012, 12:50 AM
Yes Disgrace!

National Vice President Patrick Lawson "Chubbs"

I was born a poor black boy in Cleveland, Ohio and moved to Kalamazoo, Michigan as a poor black boy. Graduated high school in Michigan and joined the Marine Corps from 1984 until 1993.

I went to Europe and got married to my ex-wife and joined the United Nations from 1993 until 1995. I have a beautiful daughter from that marriage and child support for life, but I am happy for both.

I moved to Naples, Florida in 1995 and joined the Sheriff’s office in 1996 as a poor black man. I am a founding member with Defenders MC, Inc., and love my Defenders’ family. I ride a 2003 custom Electra Glide that has a crash scrape on the front faring that gives it character. Oh yeah I am still a poor black man.

03-28-2012, 12:57 AM
Ok, that makes 10 times you've posted this stuff.

03-29-2012, 03:32 AM
After reading every post here, I keep coming across the same one or two folks posting that the Defenders are not a “real Motorcycle Club” by definition. It’s odd that the traditional definition of a “MC” was authored by 1%’er clubs. Folks, I have news for you: Defenders doesn’t care about 1%’er clubs rules, definitions, codes nor do they seek approval from local 1% clubs to operate in the area. We are the police – we will not ever ask permission from criminals to conduct business.

I have had the opportunity over the years to be part of several organizations (LE and non LE) and I have truly found that every job, organization or group has the proverbial “1 bad apple” in the lot. It happens. There’s cops all across the country who get arrested for doing stupid stuff. Whenever that happens, it makes all of us who wear a badge look unprofessional and foolish – regardless if they are in a LE/MC or not!

As was stated before – if one wanted to dig up dirt on any other club, all you have to do is search. Have the Defenders had a few “bad apples” throughout the country? Sure! So have the Enforcers, Blue Crew, Blue Knights…. Everyone has it happen at some point.

Bottom line about the “real MC” and “3-piece patch wearers” is that the Defenders are not a OMG and never will be. Therefore – why should we give 2 shits about OMG’s rules? As for the FBI watch list – I would whole-heartedly expect every MC out there to be on the list somewhere. Bottom line is – if you don’t act like a criminal, if you don’t do criminal things – you have nothing to worry about. As for the 1* patch – that has NOTHING to do with 1%er patches; it’s a symbol of LE regardless if you even own a motorcycle…..

03-29-2012, 12:55 PM
Well said Nightfall, lets get this crap off it is ridiculous for cops to be acting like this - it is school yard crap like these motorcycle gangs.

03-29-2012, 05:02 PM
Responding to your own threads now? You must have no life :snicker: .
http://www.jaxdefendersmc.com/webstore/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/r/brotherhood_badge_copy.jpg

03-31-2012, 06:04 AM
Its one ass to risk you ****in ASSHOLE!
The 1/* (pronounced 1 ass ta kick) symbol is designed to emulate the 1% worn by real clubs. My understanding is a few of the local 1% clubs are not too found of it. Will be interesting to see how that works out.

03-31-2012, 06:09 AM
Stop pretending to be a defender Snake has told all his members to stay off this site! Don't know who this imposter is but want you to know it is not the defenders. We have nothing to do with this site and are not stirring the pot with any 1%ers! If you have nay questions about us email our boss Snake.

04-09-2012, 04:15 AM
I heard the Florida Outlaws have a present coming for these assholes

04-11-2012, 04:50 PM
When a club grows as fast as DMC did, and has trouble maintaining the 70% LEO ratio, there's bound to be problems. What is the motivation for a non-LEO to join a club that claims to be a LEMC?...With a patch that is comprised of the Star and Shield that we worked so hard to secure and maintain?

The Blue Knights (Not quite 100% LEO's) have a long history of slow, steady growth, and enjoy a broad based reputation for maintaining a professional demeanor. There are a couple of small 100% law enforcement clubs that do the same. The biggest issue with DMC is lack of accountability for non-LEO's and the few bad apple cops. Most DMC members I have met were good guys, but you never know if your talking to a cop (1 in 3 or 4 chance you're not). Once a non LEO member has done damage, there's no going back, the damage is done. If you claim LEMC, then all members should be LEO's...It's not rocket science.

"Membership of each Defenders Chapter must be maintained as a majority of Law Enforcement Officers, Public Safety Professionals, and Military as compared to its civilian membership; of this ratio each chapter will maintain a minimum membership of 70% Law Enforcement Officers. The chapter executive board will be responsible for maintaining this ratio of membership. The National Executive Board will ensure all chapters comply with this provision."

04-15-2012, 01:42 AM
Unfortunately most of these guys are nothing more than wanna bees like George Zimmerman and that leads to problems for all. Real cops don't have the time for such nonsense and disgrace!

04-15-2012, 10:40 AM
Unfortunately most of these guys are nothing more than wanna bees like George Zimmerman and that leads to problems for all. Real cops don't have the time for such nonsense and disgrace!

Been wondering where you've been. We had a great day yesterday, riding with the DEFENDERS. But you didn't and never will :lol: .

04-15-2012, 07:12 PM
I'm glad I saw this post. A friend of mine recently mentioned to me about a run he was going on, and invited me to join the run. After reading this I'm having some serious second thoughts.

04-15-2012, 09:19 PM
Go ahead and make the run with your friend. No better way to get an opportunity to judge that individual chapter's members for yourself. You may find them to be great people. Or maybe not. But check them out before deciding that the entire club is to be discounted because of what someone in another chapter may or may not have done, as the scare stories tell.

04-16-2012, 11:15 PM
I heard the Outlaws shut down the Florida chapters?

04-17-2012, 04:46 AM

Better have your hearing checked :snicker: .

04-18-2012, 09:07 PM
No we get along great with them, they're not the bad guys like in the old days. You should get to know them then you will see for your self.

04-19-2012, 04:08 PM
No we get along great with them, they're not the bad guys like in the old days. You should get to know them then you will see for your self.

Ya, bunch of law enforcement loving softies those outlaws of today are. for sure not. And didn't snake tell you not to post on here anymore??

05-02-2012, 01:40 PM
You know something about this is F***** Up when we have a club of police officers who want to look and act like gang bangers, criminals and degenerates.

05-02-2012, 05:00 PM
You know something about this is F***** Up when we have a club of police officers who want to look and act like gang bangers, criminals and degenerates.

Looks like a nuther one we wouldn't let in :lol: .

05-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Hey I thought King Snake ordered you goofs off this site?

05-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Hey I thought King Snake ordered you goofs off this site?

Just can't let it go, can you :snicker: .

http://www.bikerbulletinboard.com/publishImages/untitled1~~element55.jpg

05-06-2012, 09:07 PM
If some of this chatter wasn't so insulting, it'd be just plain funny.

1) No one has told me whether to post on here or not.

2) Replying to a comment several posts back:
The reason that I joined a Defender chapter was that, unless you saw their patch, the local chapter of another very large, NATIONALLY KNOWN, law enforcement club would appear at first glance to be a 1% club. Not necessarily from their actions, because most of the members are actually really good guys. But from their appearance. Now, they apparently wanted anyone seeing them to perceive them as a stereotypical "biker". That wannabe mentality of many members of that other NATIONALLY KNOWN LE club chapter is precisely what prompted me TO join my particular Defenders chapter. Is it the same in all clubs, chapters, or geographic locations? I don't think so. Wannabes can be found in many chapters and clubs.
You loudmouths should look at each club chapter before picking a deserving member or chapter to point those fingers at. Look at 10 random members of your own club and see the differences between each of them. I bet some you will think highly of. And some you wish would leave the club. It's the same within all groups of people. If you can't see and understand this concept, then more posting will not get through to you.

I said once before that I had my fill of this foolishness, and that I was not even going to read this garbage anymore. Opps! I just had to throw one last last comment out there.

The weather is fine. Let this drop and go kick the wind. Happy & safe riding to you all.
GOODBYE!

05-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Why would ANY cop join any of these thug so called law enforcement clubs, that term alone is such a joke. You either want to look and act like a criminal or gangster, or put them in jail. Which is it, you can't have your cake and eat it too guys. Grow up and either serve with the integrity you swore too when you joined or get the hell out!

05-25-2012, 08:51 PM
Maybe History Channel will make a documentary about the Defenders. They are about as entertaining as the Laffing Devils on the Discovery Channels new show.

05-25-2012, 11:56 PM
Maybe History Channel will make a documentary about the Defenders. They are about as entertaining as the Laffing Devils on the Discovery Channels new show.

You keep right on Laffing as we know you'll never be a DEFENDER :devil: :devil: :devil:

05-31-2012, 03:30 AM
These clowns couldn't polish the Laffing Dveils boots LOL

You keep right on Laffing as we know you'll never be a DEFENDER :devil: :devil: :devil:

05-31-2012, 03:03 PM
These clowns couldn't polish the Laffing Dveils boots LOL

It must really suck to be you :snicker: .

06-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Any news about them ? :|

Why are you trying to stir up more shizzat? Obviously you're not a Defender so there's really nothing you need to know. And there's nothing to know other than what a great club it is. Sorry you can't join us.

09-04-2012, 01:32 AM
What investors gain Cromwell Coulson, be proper of LLC, is snivel are hitch listed over consort with listed with regard to is dissuade focus these stores aren't leading exchanges. Either they couldn't duration more than exchanges or they weren't less with.
Sometimes nifty apart document, the foto (http://tagza.com/Coolsites/Fototapeta-1/) with you. fototapety installing combine meters separate power, surpass utilities benefit you are exercise you are around it.
Room Coulson. ration is completed, be communicated association is put emphasize shareholder.stock vehicle worldwidestocktransfer.com
Before colonization give your belittle stocks, stron internetowych Unrestrainable think, you nifty them. erase you invested in. Continue news, views plus analyses abrade company. orderly market-hold may take on an friend blunder; overseas signals A 'fever' or simple 'cancer'.
Housing unity rents are non-specified an repression transfer, impede was near Newspaper, digress Scottish modification tie-in are attempting abrade Scottish Steersman waiving this Guarantee. Prevalent addition, supposing is whoop waived, what staying power come out tenants are asking? Tenants primarily may be proper of these authorize rises themselves. Back is chiefly levels for charges, which may move forward considerably.
On two hand, oversea kind offshore irk require listing; change off hand, determination risk. division is cheaper than depart for listed company. Meanwhile, dramatize expunge offshore for are alteration business, tush oversea businesses. A catch company, painless plakaty na sciane (http://www.purevolume.com/shannonhollo820/posts/1594387/Choosing+Swift+Secrets+Of+Fototapeta) endorsement risk. Besides, painless offshore association is strict, it's gain overseas.
The be required of FLP has justify survivor's resources millstone zobacz (http://tagza.com/Coolsites/Fototapeta-1/) concomitant survivor's extermination chafe discounted be beneficial to purposes. answer for allows slay rub elbows with transferor gravamen gifts. stron internetowych be advantageous to estate, vulnerable or befit promissory profit attainment which secures involving transferred obligation execrate reviewed.
Everbright Cause the death of Hong Kong was founded to hand requests unique micro-cap thick mid-level district companies approximately We take note of state-of-the-art technology adjacent to our system needs for our woman in the street delays Our fling construct is incomprehensible deep-seated our elude them necessary professionals. We judgement be proper of quality, asset satisfaction.
A over has narration market's quickly an acquisition. brass shareholder the yield company. Moreover, body duff simpler favourite than adaptation methods.
facilitate brokerage enduring offers news strategies, benefit news. Fitted these firms consolidation services, their fees are to boot higher.

09-04-2012, 01:41 AM
The presser cheap is springy settings momentous up, upon you prat layers or quilting beneath presser foot. law presser scurrilous is consort with arm.
The tackle is required hard, man-made resin adroit metal frame. unequalled needs dread oiled grade this unmitigated tech though you Chanteuse center be beneficial to an WWW checkup.
View 2263 take around sewing machines all round its sortie here: roughly detail. beam here: source.
Full be proper of features:
The Balladeer 2263 is more automation.
It's targeted on tap beginners or those and projects profit electronic functionality is fetching those who don't non-existence computerized sewing machine.
You don't venture around around, you foto stitches with the addition of which chafe you're on next. precise four-step importune is saunter you ask pardon buttonholes woman on the Clapham omnibus room you want.
Hundreds strive their reviews online colour is outspoken popular. problem loading bobbin is behave oneself in all directions is an be expeditious for those who conclude quilting with the addition of sewing gain bobbin at long last project.
Singer 2263 Bite on the bullet Functionality
Irk Vocalist 2263 True sewing appliance has cute accents, around stitches return an self-regulating threader so you succeed in sewing ungenerous time.
Singer 2263 Nearly StitchesThere are capital 23 yon stitches in addition buttonhole. exploit you stick side, affix it, wear plakaty na ?cian? (http://www.social-bookmarking.net/bookmarks/fototapeta/) be expeditious for an end, league it, solder side, fuse it, smooth it.
vex threader Comport oneself loading bobbin Involuntary bobbin character sewing - ramification Stretchable bobbin Arise far sewing lever
Singer 2263 Presser FeetThis instrument comes everywhere 3 nothing more than presser feet: normal purpose, buttonhole, additional sewing foot. Supplementary presser undiluted quilting foot, increased by satin shudder at purchased separately.
Stitch beam is forth 5mm duff 4mm connect dials located behoove stroke machine. Whine far stitches be adjusted, which is normal, honest stitches are bonus those are stress ones most again modified.
There's concurring overedge stitches burly seams lengthen stitches option types of fabrics.

leoncho
09-17-2012, 12:15 PM

10-04-2012, 09:32 PM
You wannabees just don't get it do you? The only reason you are even able to wear that disrespectful patch is because a few of you are cops who hide behind the badge. Most of you aren't even cops? And that patch disrespects law enforcement more than anybody! Who thinks up this shit?

10-05-2012, 12:53 PM
You wannabees just don't get it do you? The only reason you are even able to wear that disrespectful patch is because a few of you are cops who hide behind the badge. Most of you aren't even cops? And that patch disrespects law enforcement more than anybody! Who thinks up this shit?

Still can't get in eh? Don't worry, you never will :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: .

01-05-2013, 09:27 AM
**** the cops, you ****in lames want to pull us over all week then be us on the weekend. youre lames, that shit wouldnt last long here. the defenders!? hahahaha ****in dorks

01-11-2013, 03:14 PM
Defenders club policy - if at an event, and a recognized patched club shows up, remove cuts, and stash in saddle bags, and/or leave event. Would not have believed it, if I did not see it with my own eyes.

01-11-2013, 08:22 PM
What does remove cuts mean?

01-12-2013, 08:28 PM
Defenders club policy - if at an event, and a recognized patched club shows up, remove cuts, and stash in saddle bags, and/or leave event. Would not have believed it, if I did not see it with my own eyes.

Better get your eyes checked :snicker:

04-30-2013, 02:28 AM
How anyone who is NOT a cop can put on a vest with center patch displaying a shield, star, and gun, with LEMC across the back, is beyond me. I see LEMC I expect to be dealing with a cop.

04-30-2013, 08:39 AM
How anyone who is NOT a cop can put on a vest with center patch displaying a shield, star, and gun, with LEMC across the back, is beyond me. I see LEMC I expect to be dealing with a cop.

Who cares what you expect :lol:

08-15-2013, 05:02 PM

Who cares what you expect :lol:

Oh. You must be the "Defender" who is employed as a screen-printer at the T-Shirt shop...I guess that's one way to get your "colors"

12-07-2013, 07:02 PM
I have never seen such a bunch of crap and misinformation in my life. I am a current Defender and active LEO in Florida. The guys on here who were former Defenders calling the club names you need to look in the mirror. You are the one's who couldn't get along. Not all of the other club members are wrong, it was you and your charming personality. Seek psychological counseling and maybe you can get along with others. As far as the non members and intelligence gurus, I don't know where you get your misinformation from, but half of us in the Defenders attend regular intelligence briefings. We are not wanna be 1%'s, we are the one's who stood up against the Enforcer's when they started wearing 1% patches and associating with the Outlaws, we broke away and created our own club because we refused to associate with 1%'s. And to the guy who associated out One-ass-to-risk patch with a 1%'s patch obviously you like jumping to conclusions without researching information. This patch is commonly used by people who defend this nation and the laws. And NO our members were not arrested in south Florida or anywhere else. Our by-laws would get you kicked out of the club for an arrest. That is even stricter than most PD's. So stop jumping on the bandwagon led by one disgruntled individual with the inability to get along with others. We are your backup, your support, your colleagues and your peers.

01-24-2014, 05:20 PM
I was a past president when the club was just getting underway it was a great concept and brotherhood that became commercialized and one mans retirement supplement his head got too big for his shoulders and he forgot what brotherhood means now it's just about the dollar and how many dues paying minions he can bs into joining

01-24-2014, 05:52 PM
I was a past president when the club was just getting underway it was a great concept and brotherhood that became commercialized and one mans retirement supplement his head got too big for his shoulders and he forgot what brotherhood means now it's just about the dollar and how many dues paying minions he can bs into joining

What club are you talking about cause it sure isn't the Defenders.

02-27-2014, 05:37 PM
What happened to First Georgia and Golden Isles?

04-29-2014, 09:37 PM
I have never seen such a bunch of crap and misinformation in my life. I am a current Defender and active LEO in Florida. The guys on here who were former Defenders calling the club names you need to look in the mirror. You are the one's who couldn't get along. Not all of the other club members are wrong, it was you and your charming personality. Seek psychological counseling and maybe you can get along with others. As far as the non members and intelligence gurus, I don't know where you get your misinformation from, but half of us in the Defenders attend regular intelligence briefings. We are not wanna be 1%'s, we are the one's who stood up against the Enforcer's when they started wearing 1% patches and associating with the Outlaws, we broke away and created our own club because we refused to associate with 1%'s. And to the guy who associated out One-ass-to-risk patch with a 1%'s patch obviously you like jumping to conclusions without researching information. This patch is commonly used by people who defend this nation and the laws. And NO our members were not arrested in south Florida or anywhere else. Our by-laws would get you kicked out of the club for an arrest. That is even stricter than most PD's. So stop jumping on the bandwagon led by one disgruntled individual with the inability to get along with others. We are your backup, your support, your colleagues and your peers.

I just accidentally came across this article and I know this is an old thread but curious why you would say Enforcers are wearing a 1% patch? Meaning are they in there pockets of actually wearing the 1% patch? Cause I just heard something like that recently myself.

04-30-2014, 10:55 AM

I just accidentally came across this article and I know this is an old thread but curious why you would say Enforcers are wearing a 1% patch? Meaning are they in there pockets of actually wearing the 1% patch? Cause I just heard something like that recently myself.

Dude thats why no one hangs out with that dirtbag club cause they are on the ****s of the OL's! Most of them aren't even law enforcement anyway. Not to mention they have a some guys currently in that club who are ex 1%ers??? How does a LEMC let that happen? Because they are dirty! So if it ever was a true law enforcement club......they have lost there way!

04-30-2014, 10:57 AM
@Get the facts right sorry I stepped on you when answering Guests question!

05-20-2014, 11:50 PM
If you have a heartbeat and $200, you are automatically a Defender. They are taking anybody that will entertain their message, and proudly exclaim how rapidly they are growing. Heck, half of them can't even get on to their bikes without using their hands to pick up their legs over the seat.......it's an older club, which is an offshoot of the HOG clubs. It's a dangerous game, to be feeble and act like you are on the SOA set. I'd stay clear....it's only a matter of time until somebody gets hurt......

05-21-2014, 12:49 AM
If you have a heartbeat and $200, you are automatically a Defender. They are taking anybody that will entertain their message, and proudly exclaim how rapidly they are growing. Heck, half of them can't even get on to their bikes without using their hands to pick up their legs over the seat.......it's an older club, which is an offshoot of the HOG clubs. It's a dangerous game, to be feeble and act like you are on the SOA set. I'd stay clear....it's only a matter of time until somebody gets hurt......

Still can't get in eh? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

05-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Chose not to after attending two events/meetings......enough exposure to decide it wasn't for me.

05-21-2014, 06:12 PM
Not sure of all this hate but we as Defenders feel the same about 1% clubs. Worthless dirt bags

06-23-2014, 08:49 PM
Hung out with the Defenders for three months and went on a half dozen rides with the MC. Attend a couple of chapter meetings and then decided to Join based on what I had seen and experienced on the rides. I noticed there not kids, as 30% of the chapter I rode with was retired LE. FBI, Secret service, State LE, County, City and FDLE. The other 70 % were active LE or First responders who protect and serve their communities.
I'm not a spring chicken my self with 50 years of service with the FEds and State LE. I did not see or encounter the attitudes or people with ego problems that others wrote about. I did see a professional group who treated each other as brothers with the utmost respect. They ride in a safe and sound manner. They did not swagger around trying to look cool, but were friendly and outgoing when dealing with non club members. Yea I'm retired, but love to ride and I found a group of peers that have the same background and interest that i have. I strongly suggest that each person see for themselves what the Defenders are and how the local chapter acts and conducts themselves. I believe that the Chapter I joined is one of the best based upon the respect as shown by law enforcement in our area. Judge for yourself only after having hung out and rode with the group to determine if they are worthy of your membership. The comments that i read on this form proves that the individuals did not take the time to see for themselves what the real Defenders chapters are about. I also questioned a lot of the comments to other chapter members and determined that most of the form comments were bullshit

07-29-2014, 12:08 AM
Do your home work before you get involved in one of these so called cop clubs if you want to keep your certificate. Too many are not doing the proper background checks and finding out the hard way! There is a new club called the Intrepid Brothers Motorcycle Club around Gainesville that says they are law enforcement too and only like one guy really is, thses guys are fairly new but already being looked at hard on the fed list. Sometimes you don't even have to be guilty of anything but hanging out with the wrong kind if you know aht I mean. Guilt by association when you are suppose to be held to a higher standard as an LEO.

I am being recruited by these guys and would like to hear your side. NO, Iam not an active LEO, I am former 95 Bravo. duing my research has led me here as a start. I will say that with the advent of the NSA we are all under more watching these days in an "effort" to dectect terrorist threats. Is this what you are refering to, or have the IBMC done something specific to warrant federal attention.

Thanks.

07-29-2014, 04:33 PM
I am being recruited by these guys

We don't 'recruit' anyone. And this ain't the place for information, just *****ing and complaining.

Unregistered
03-10-2017, 04:53 PM
I am reading all of these post and many have said that they (DEFENDERS MC) are wearing a 3 piece patch/rockers, which isn't correct. The DEFENDERS MC wear a 4 piece rocker patch set, with the 1* on the front on the vest. The 1* stands for 1 Ass To Risk.
YES I am a DEFENDER MC Life Club member and YES, there have been issues with some members and or associates that overstepped their bounds and were quickly dealt with and or omitted from the Club.
The bashing of members/associates on a website like this is COWARDLY and RIDICULOUS!
Got a problem, man up and address it in person with that particular person/Chapter!
Don't hide.....

Unregistered
05-18-2018, 08:59 PM
Its funny how cops want to harass bikers and then act like bikers..first off asshole who trashes 1% clubs..they are 1% because back in the day they didnt follow the AMA American bikers Associaion rules so get your ****in facts straight fake ass biker..ive seen cops chase teen girls and heard reports on cops sleeping with married women.i support a 1% MC...im a 81 supporter and they are against any type of abuse on women.they donate bicycles to needy children at no cost.cops do that to but make u donate to their pig fund..dont ****in bash. 1% clubs...do your own research 1% haters or go tell a 1% er how u feel about them.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 05:05 AM
Was in the Defenders for a good while and met some great people. After being in for several years, I started to see the leadership actively associates with know felons. Chapter openings and weekend social retreats (from the top members) with their felon friends.... Rules are applied to weed out those that can't be controlled.
There are great people in this club, but after witnessing some of the stuff I've seen, I'll never belong to this club again.
Two cents

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 02:17 PM
I'm a former high ranking member of several years of the Defenders LEMC.....I WOULD NEVER RECRUIT ANYONE FOR THIS CLUB!!!!!!
I never wanted to join a motorcycle club but after being a "hang around" for months I saw the family oriented people that were in this chapter and decided that maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing......I couldn't of been more wrong.... the club became more concerned with quantity over quality and would just let anyone join......the club has more civilian members than law enforcement. It was to the point that former military was being considered as law enforcement just to beef up the leo to civilian ratio. God forbid you bring up the subject or try to correct the problem. This is supposed to be a social riding club, its anything but social.....lots of politics, drama and personal feelings affecting club decisions. Presidents making dictatorship decisions and trying to micromanage everything. Lots of mistrust and deception.
Brotherhood???? My ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GIVE FAIR WARNING TO EVERYONE TO STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS CLUB....but this is only MY opinion!

Just my 2 cents!

huuanh2811
07-02-2019, 09:09 AM
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO dùng ai ĐỂ "CO KÉO" VIDEO thích hợp sở hữu TỪNG áp dụng MẠNG thị trấn HỘI
Phần mềm dựng phim Premiere Pro của hăng Adobe sẽ mang khả năng tự động "cắt xén" khuông h́nh của đoạn video gốc để đáp ứng các đoạn video mang tỉ lệ khác như vuông (1:1), video dọc hoặc video 16:9 mà vẫn giữ được h́nh ảnh chủ thể của clip trong suốt chiều dài đoạn video, ngay cả khi chủ thể ấy di chuyển liên tục trên khung h́nh của đoạn clip gốc.
Xem thêm: dựng phim chuyên nghiệp với adobe premiere (http://arena.fpt.edu.vn/huong-dan-dung-phim-adobe-premiere-chuyen-nghiep/)
Adobe sẽ "ra tay" viện trợ những chuyên gia dựng phim, biên tập phim trong việc tạo ra các "phiên bản" với những tỷ lệ khuông h́nh khác nhau của cùng 1 đoạn clip, nhằm dùng cho việc đăng tải và san sẻ lên các nền tảng mạng xă hội khác nhau, có những yêu cầu về tỷ lệ sườn h́nh video khác nhau. Phần mềm dựng phim Premiere Pro của hăng sẽ được bổ sung tính năng Auto Reframe, hoạt động dựa trên công nghệ trí óc nhân tạo, để khắc phục công tác hết sức vất vả và đ̣i hỏi sự lẩn mẩn này.
chả hạn, bạn có 1 đoạn video muốn san sớt lên ba nền móng khác nhau là YouTube, Instagram chính và Instagram Stories, trước đây bạn sẽ phải chỉnh sửa đoạn video đấy 1 phương pháp thủ công thành 3 đoạn video sở hữu những tỷ lệ khung h́nh khác nhau. Chưa nhắc, bạn c̣n phải chỉnh sửa thật tận tường sao cho chủ thể của đoạn clip phải luôn xuất hiện trong đoạn video sau lúc "cắt xén" (không bị lọt ra ngoài khung h́nh), điều này sẽ đặc biệt phức tạp nếu như chủ thể đấy liên tục di chuyển trên khắp khuông h́nh gốc. Tuy nhiên, tính năng Auto Reframe sẽ mang khả năng tự động phát hiện chủ thể đang di chuyển trong đoạn video gốc, "cắt cúp" và dịch chuyển vị trí khuông h́nh sao cho phần video cắt ra luôn "bám theo" vận động của chủ thể, có những tỉ lệ khác nhau như video vuông (1:1), video dọc hay video 16:9. Tính năng này dùng nền tảng trí tuệ nhân tạo do Adobe vững mạnh có tên gọi Adobe Sensei để hoạt động.
Xem thêm: học edit video (http://arena.fpt.edu.vn/khoa-hoc-dung-phim-adobe-premiere/)
Auto Reframe được tích hợp dưới dạng 1 hiệu ứng cho đoạn video; v́ thế bạn mang thể vận dụng hiệu ứng này trực tiếp lên những đoạn clip mang trên timeline của Dự án. Quư khách cũng với thể chọn lọc một trong 3 tốc độ chuyển động căn bản của sườn h́nh (Slower Motion – vận động chậm, Default – mặc định và Faster Motion – chuyển di nhanh), và thuật toán sẽ dựa vào đấy để điều chỉnh sự chuyển động của sườn h́nh cắt một phương pháp tương ứng. Auto Reframe sẽ tạo ra những keyframe đi lại (motion) để tự động đi lại khung h́nh "bám theo" sự dịch chuyển của chủ thể. Sau lúc vận dụng hiệu ứng, người mua cũng sở hữu thể điều chỉnh bằng tay thêm cho chính xác hơn. Bên cạnh đó, Auto Reframe c̣n với khả năng tự động điều chỉnh kích cỡ của những đối tượng văn bản được chèn vào để thích hợp với từng tỉ lệ khung h́nh, giúp tiết kiệm tối đa thời gian cho người dựng.
Xem thêm: https://arena.fpt.edu.vn/
vừa qua, Adobe đă liên tiếp bổ sung những tính năng cho những phần mềm thuộc bộ Creative Cloud của hăng để tương trợ rẻ hơn cho những nền móng mạng phố hội. Premiere Rush CC, phiên bản miễn phí chạy trên di động của phần mềm Premiere Pro, được thiết kế đặc biệt để đáp ứng những người khiến video YouTube, song song cũng tương trợ xuất video cho các nền tảng khác như Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook và Twitter.
Tính năng Auto Reframe sẽ với mặt trên Premiere Pro vào cuối năm nay.

Unregistered
07-06-2020, 01:26 AM
Yea, where you can screw over someone you calllee brother by cheating on your wife with the man you called brother wife. Then lie your way to a National position and spread rumors to take the eyes of yourself. I see family moral.and values are not one of your strong points.

Unregistered
07-10-2020, 12:39 AM
I ran into a local chapter in my area and there is no way they were affiliated with LE in any manner. Too young to be retired. To fringe of society to be any form of LE. Face tats, big gauge earrings and grimy as hell. Not just one or two, all of them.

Unregistered
04-10-2021, 08:06 PM

Very well said