PDA

View Full Version : Incompetence

04-26-2011, 10:21 PM
Did you ever wonder why we have learned to expect less and less from incompetent people, but continue to expect only greatness from great cops? Why do we do this? We all wear the badge and should have to perform to a standard that is measured the same.

Moral is dipping lower lower because the few are allowed to exist and in some cases praised when their accomplishments are a nothing short of propaganda displayed in the minutes.

For those that are competent, continue on because that is what is expected and you will be disciplined when less is given. For those incompetent Officers, do not fear you will be further enable and rewarded with a special assignment.

I was hoping this would end, but I guess it continues. Do not ask who, what, because if you do not know then do not work here!!!!!!!!!!!

04-26-2011, 10:33 PM
I agree, but this is Government at its best. Slackers and people trying to use the system to their advantage always get ahead while the rest of us work short and handle calls. Too many sworn officers not doing police work for such a small agency.

Hire quality people and take the useless sworn officers we have and put them back on the road. Stop the nonsense already.

Reward the officers who have been here for while and continue to do a great job.

06-03-2011, 01:16 AM
Incompetence will always get rewarded under this admin. If you do the bidding and backstab everyone else, you too can have a promotion or a position you have no business in. They blame moral issues on the people. The morale issues start at the top.

06-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Ms Girl Friday,
Can you tell me were you get your info from? Seems to me things are going fine. Maybe you should be happy you still have a job. Look at Hollywood Pd. The city is asking for 12% back on top of the 9% they add for pentions. Give it a break.

Creek is still a great place to work.....

06-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Hay no wonder you have that attitude. Get off your bosses lap.

06-10-2011, 11:29 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
get with the program cry babies. The union guy (db guy), is a company man. Please grow up, and enjoy the ride. It is not going to change! OK? No leg to stand on! I enjoy watching this. 5-7 years, sit back and enjoy!

06-11-2011, 10:50 AM
The “Puppet Masters” have done an amazing job. You have got a new Chief and put your people in place. You did not count on one thing....... Dep Ch. He has been a cop for a long time and will (if not already has) see through the BS.

06-12-2011, 02:41 AM
Not trying to out anyone, so no names. But the Cheif and Deputy Cheif have my vote of confidence. They seem to be trying to higher the standards of professionalism around here, and it is a makeover this department desperately needed. Maybe the next ones who have the same bad judgment, will think twice if not about their family, then about their careers. What a thought........ an employee (male or female) that tries to gain self worth by actually earming it A REPUTABLE way......... I hope administration stays on that path.....Again, that is not to bash anyone, but to give a "good job" to administration when it is deserved. Additionally, perhaps it will motivate co workers to know we expect higher professional standards and morality from eachother from now on as well.

06-12-2011, 01:09 PM
I agree with you on higher professional standards and morality. Along with that should be leadership that is backed with the necessary time and experience to professionally lead our guys in the right direction on the road.

06-13-2011, 11:19 PM
The new morality is refreshing. The last Chief did nothing . Complaint never see the light of the day. That would not of happened with this Chief. So they lying then or now. Polygraph may be the only true answer.

06-16-2011, 12:23 AM
Huh? A Lt. dating a past employee? What relevance is that?

06-19-2011, 01:44 AM
The leadership and professionalism have been brought to a higher levels within the ranks. The department is moving in the right direction with competent leadership and the atmosphere is refreshing for a change.

There are always bumps along the path to success, but fortitude, dedication to duty and honor make us who we are.

Full steam ahead Chief; keep the progress going. The diffuculty awaits when we reach the level of comfort; it happened with the last chief.

No sleep for the determined or the weak, we are the Police!!! We protect the people who can't protect themselves. One day we will all be that person who loves and needs the police.

Have a great day and a cup of cofee it might help, but skip the doughnuts it will shorten your years to collect the pension you worked so hard for.

06-24-2011, 12:52 AM
When is the hearing “CKPD vs Cud”? Can anyone go?

06-27-2011, 01:01 AM
Everyone is welcomed to attend the CUD hearing. Public forum, probably held in the commission chambers. Let me know how it goes. lololo

Unregistered
02-19-2015, 01:04 PM
Memories......

Unregistered
03-05-2015, 03:36 AM
Take a good look at the top. He rewards only those who do his dirty work and keep his hands clean then when your worthiness not needed anymore he stabs you in the back. Asks people to drum up investigations make up lies. Yeah great leader think again

Unregistered
03-05-2015, 12:36 PM
The Chief rewards people who go the extra mile and actually care about the department. That's called honor and loyalty.
Bottom feeders call that ass kissing.

Unregistered
03-05-2015, 02:41 PM
The Chief rewards people who go the extra mile and actually care about the department. That's called honor and loyalty.
Bottom feeders call that ass kissing.

You have no idea and have no experience in honor and loyalty. None.

And i have a feeling we will have more of the same today at 3. Yvonne, really? Sorry Henry, your evasive tactics didn't work against the 400+lb man asking you questions. Too bad you were made to stay there.