PDA

View Full Version : ******

04-23-2011, 08:34 PM
Hey did he put anyone under IA or termination? Soon to come. Have fun with that,it's going to take years to clean up the mess he brought down with him. We will try to send that your way too.

04-25-2011, 02:09 AM
I'm sorry, I don't want to come off snobby. We are just so mad at what he created here, and the crap he left behind, while he goes onto greener pastures and a higher pay scale. Using our little town as his test site to pad his resume with stupid ideas. Each idea he incorporated, failed. Not one worked out. But now he can say he was the first in Juno to do this or that. But he doesn't mention how it collapsed, like that crappy software system, that we got rid of in his last week. I really do wish you guys luck, your gonna need it. Oh yeah he also installed video cameras which secretly recorded our conversations in our break room. So that's what kind of boss you got.

04-25-2011, 10:39 AM
I'm sorry, I don't want to come off snobby. We are just so mad at what he created here, and the crap he left behind, while he goes onto greener pastures and a higher pay scale. Using our little town as his test site to pad his resume with stupid ideas. Each idea he incorporated, failed. Not one worked out. But now he can say he was the first in Juno to do this or that. But he doesn't mention how it collapsed, like that crappy software system, that we got rid of in his last week. I really do wish you guys luck, your gonna need it. Oh yeah he also installed video cameras which secretly recorded our conversations in our break room. So that's what kind of boss you got.

if he violates my civil rights I will file suit and have him decertified by FDLE... anyone who aid s him will also suffer the same fate.

04-28-2011, 02:43 AM

if he violates my civil rights I will file suit and have him decertified by FDLE... anyone who aid s him will also suffer the same fate.

I guess you forgot that you have no expectation of privacy in a police station !!!!!!!!

04-28-2011, 11:13 AM
Actually, yes you do have an expectation in your place of employment, where people have personal conversations. You're actually supposed to post a disclaimer on the wall saying "audio recording in progress" or something to that nature. If you're an attorney, remind me not to ask you for any legal advice or representation.

04-28-2011, 02:28 PM
Actually, yes you do have an expectation in your place of employment, where people have personal conversations. You're actually supposed to post a disclaimer on the wall saying "audio recording in progress" or something to that nature. If you're an attorney, remind me not to ask you for any legal advice or representation.

Apparently you only now Coral Gables Law. No expectation of privacy in a police station or police vehicle. This was a supreme court ruling. This is the reason they can put cameras all over the place and not tell you about it. Do some research before you start attacking me for disagreeing with you. This is the typical coral gables attitute that destroys us.

04-28-2011, 09:46 PM
In regards to Police property, for defendants, post arrest there is no expectation of privacy while in Police custody(audio and video). On Duty Police officers enjoy the same rights to privacy as all citizens unless special circumstances exist. Video (not audio) visible or clandestine could be legally installed in most areas on City property. Areas such as bathrooms and locker rooms would be excluded. Clandestine audio recording can only be utilized to facilitate certain criminal investigations. In other words, clandestine tape recording of an employee lounge, unless for a criminal investigation is illegal.

05-03-2011, 01:12 PM
I have been hearing a lot of rumors flying around the station about our new chief, not one good one. I would be paying attention to the Juno Beach guys if I were you. this guy is here to screw with us, remember he is NOT one of us! And will never be. :cop:

05-05-2011, 04:09 AM
Dude...your not from the Gables. You sound like a Juno cop. Stay off our site. We'll make up our own mind on the new chief. We like what we see so far...

05-05-2011, 05:58 PM
It's too early to tell what direction he is going to take us. At least give it some time for him to show us something before passing judgment.

05-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Why dont you talk to A10 and ask him about the hard copy he got per the chief and now our GPS tracks will be recorded and looked over by the ****** himself................ask around for yourself and then see if you like what you hear. sounds like a pincrest or juno situation. There are other "little" changes that i'll let you find out the hard way about. Have fun

Dude...your not from the Gables. You sound like a Juno cop. Stay off our site. We'll make up our own mind on the new chief. We like what we see so far...

05-20-2011, 07:41 PM
Oscar Myer ****** is showing his true colors. Everyone needs to watch their backs. He is not a fellow OFFICER, remember, he was hired by serlerno the communist himself for a very specific job. :cop:

08-27-2011, 10:35 AM

CGPD will be the next Pinecrest in a year or two

08-27-2011, 11:18 AM
Dont forget the post in the juno beach section I would pay close attention to the words

Report this postReply with quoteRe: ****** Leaving.............
by guest 2 » 02/23/11 23:09:03

This is definitely a step in the right direction for this agency (as long as the second in command doesn't replace him). Enough of the intimidation antics and the implied threats of terminations or discipline. If these two administrators leave we'll finally be able to come to work and focus on the important things like providing the best service we can to the residents of this community. At the end of the day that's what it's all about and it's what they deserve! We already struggle on a day to day basis to keep up with the surrounding, larger, more progressive agencies; we don't need the overwhelming politics and fear of discipline that is dealt with on a regular basis

08-30-2011, 11:54 AM
Just got word that the oscar myer ****** is coming after us asap. He is out to burn and show us his true face. :evil:

09-02-2011, 09:19 PM
He just did!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

09-06-2011, 12:57 PM
Yup, I heard that it was him who ordered the way that I.C. was 39ed and transported. What a scumbag.

10-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Well boys, our NEW Chief has decided that when we make a mistake we can no longer be told to fix it, we will now be written up ASAP! This guy is amazing, he is out to screw us and it looks like he gets off on it.

By the way, did anyone believe the BS he gave at the patrol roll calls?

10-12-2011, 07:15 PM
We deserve all the ****** he gives us because we are ****s!

10-12-2011, 07:41 PM
We deserve all the ****** he gives us because we are ****s!
ROFL, but not funny. He is not QRU

10-13-2011, 02:00 AM
I didnt mean that to be funny. We deserve what we get because we are always handing each other up to the brass here and then wonder why they treat us the way they do. This has been going on for years and now we are paying the price for it. We have brass here who are corrupt and incompetent and they have to do to us what they do in order to survive. Do you really think they are the sharpest we have to run each division in the department? And the ****** is the worse of them all!

10-14-2011, 09:58 PM
We also have some extra special "brothers" who love to buddy f@@k another "brother" whenever thay can. The select brass "brothers" are watching shaking in their boots waiting for you to make a honest mistake to lay some paper on you and its all "per the chief". I find it had to belive that the cheif has made all of these new rules all by himself without the input of his staff.

10-19-2011, 07:10 PM
I agree with you, the majors are too stupid to do this on their own!