PDA

View Full Version : Hiring and one of your own.

04-15-2011, 11:23 AM
I'm interested in finding out more about your hiring process and things such as the PAT. I didn't see it on the website. Also, can anyone tell me if Gary Grosser is still with you guys? He spoke at one of my classes during the Academy and I thought he said he was out of Immokalee. I could be mistake. Please just keep the responses in line with the question. I've read the rants both good and bad, but being certified and not employed with a PD, I'd gladly join SPD. Thanks all. Stay safe.

04-15-2011, 03:23 PM
wait three more weeks bud- then SPD will be the best place to work when the change comes. I know what its like not having work, if you can get in then great, walk a fine line because they will jamm you up if given the chance.

Stay true, dont be a back stabber, and make false thing about your fellow officer- if your that snake type of guy then stay the hell away, there are too many here right now.

If your a hard worker not but kiss, team player then we will be glad to have you- good luck.

04-24-2011, 05:22 PM
Facts, if you could leave an e-mail I can reach you at, I have a few other questions concerning SPD. I am curious as to the PT test given among other things. I also contacted the HR there and the lady that I spoke with was very friendly and extremely professional. Thanks for taking the time previously to give me a straight shot answer.