PDA

View Full Version : What a Joke

04-13-2011, 05:14 AM
Is this a joke? The article says this investigation was started in 2009 by FDLE, Miami-Dade Public Corruptions and the State Attorneys office. This is what the big investigation revealed. Some guys who "allegedly" defrauded their city of a whopping what, like 5 grand? This is the big "corruption" going through an entire department with a fine tooth comb for well over a year revealed. I don't know what else to say besides WOW. I guarantee you tens of thousands, and I would be willing to bet the number is in the six figure range, is what has been spent on this investigation. Boy was this a whopper of a case to crack. I think this is what you call doing whatever you can in the end to show SOMETHING to try and justify the time and costs of this ridiculous investigation. Doh, better make some arrests or it may not look too good. And all this based on a supposed "tip". I'd sure like to know who provided the tip because I'd be willing to bet there is more behind this "tipster" than has been revealed.....yet. For example, did the "tipster" have a personal vendetta against people at this police department for some reason? And did that "tipster" somehow know the right people to help exact revenge? I don't know, its just a guess, but I imagine something like that would come out eventually and possibly make some people look bad in the end. Hell it already looks bad. Who's ever heard heard of this amount of time and resources being spent on something of this small nature. Oh well, just like everyone else innocent until proven guilty so I guess we'll see in the end.

04-13-2011, 02:50 PM
Is this a joke? The article says this investigation was started in 2009 by FDLE, Miami-Dade Public Corruptions and the State Attorneys office. This is what the big investigation revealed. Some guys who "allegedly" defrauded their city of a whopping what, like 5 grand? This is the big "corruption" going through an entire department with a fine tooth comb for well over a year revealed. I don't know what else to say besides WOW. I guarantee you tens of thousands, and I would be willing to bet the number is in the six figure range, is what has been spent on this investigation. Boy was this a whopper of a case to crack. I think this is what you call doing whatever you can in the end to show SOMETHING to try and justify the time and costs of this ridiculous investigation. Doh, better make some arrests or it may not look too good. And all this based on a supposed "tip". I'd sure like to know who provided the tip because I'd be willing to bet there is more behind this "tipster" than has been revealed.....yet. For example, did the "tipster" have a personal vendetta against people at this police department for some reason? And did that "tipster" somehow know the right people to help exact revenge? I don't know, its just a guess, but I imagine something like that would come out eventually and possibly make some people look bad in the end. Hell it already looks bad. Who's ever heard heard of this amount of time and resources being spent on something of this small nature. Oh well, just like everyone else innocent until proven guilty so I guess we'll see in the end.

So lets see if I understand this right. You think this is a joke because the dollar amount is only like 5 grand. Does that still make it ok for cops to be corrupt and unethical? Sounds to me, you are also concerned. Corrupt and unethical no matter how you may perceive it to be a (joke) is still corrupt.

04-13-2011, 03:47 PM
It seems as though 'question' has some concerns; Although it appears as this writer is not an LEO due to his vast explaination of what is or is not a crime, here is some education for "question'. If you are an LEO, you are held to a higher standard, if you steal ten dollars or ten thousand dollars guess what, its a crime. I'm sure there are many who read your post and question your integrity 'question", if you are an LEO. It seems you are desperate in trying to defend the actions of this corruption and attempting to re-direct what the truth and facts are. You can critizise any one you like, "question" but the fact will always remain; without facts or documentation YOU have nothing. There are many good men and women of Law Enforcment who will agree there is a "Code of Ethics" you are sworn to follow, not a code of silence. If you look the other way "question" you too are just as guilty. You also mention the terrible actions of SAO and FDLE, remember they too are LEO 's and they should investigate ANY individual(s) who condon, committ, or conspire to break any laws. If this is the "status quo" of Golden Beach Police Department this would explains the problems they are facing. 'Question', if Golden Beach PD practiced good ehics and morale standards why would any one have "vendetta" against them?????? The only thing that ' LOOKS BAD ' is an LEO trying to defend criminal actions based on a dollar amount or any other reason. Just a small reminder 'QUESTION', No matter how long it takes Justice will ALWAYS prevail, we shall see in the end.

" The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority".

04-13-2011, 04:34 PM
So lets see if I understand this right. You think this is a joke because the dollar amount is only like 5 grand. Does that still make it ok for cops to be corrupt and unethical? Sounds to me, you are also concerned. Corrupt and unethical no matter how you may perceive it to be a (joke) is still corrupt.

You misundstand. I certainly don't disagree with being on the right side of the law and I have no problems with any of these people paying the consequences if they are found guilty. And by the way I have no concerns as I don't work for this department. I am simply a neighber who has been hearing about all the hoopla with this investigation like it was some multi-million dollar corruption scandal. The joke part is that FDLE, MD Corruptions and the State Attorneys office spent a ridiculous amount of time and money on something of this small nature. It is quite simply not worthy of such an investigation. We're talking about a CITY allegedly being deprived of off duty pay. FDLE? MD Corruptions? The State Attorney? All for this? For these amounts? No way. If you're a cop you know the truth. There are levels of corruption and lack of ethics. Have you ever pulled a cop over and not given them a ticket just because they were a cop? Have you ever gotten a call from a fellow cop that you cited their brother, sister, mother, etc. so you took care of that ticket in court for them? Well then you deprived your city of money and you're corrupt and unethical and I think FDLE, MD Corruptions and the State Attorney should investigate YOU. You said it yourself, no matter how you may perceive it to be a joke, it is still corrupt and unethical. And if you claim you've never done something like this, you my friend are probably a liar. Oherwise you're the only cop on the planet who hasn't. My point is this was not worthy of an investigation of this magnitude. There's something (or someone) else behind this and my guess is it will come out eventually and then everyone will know what (or who) was behind this whole thing. I think we may find this was a witch hunt because somebody had a grudge and was looking for revenge. Maybe somebody different needs to investigate the reason behind the investigation. Time will tell. Like I said, we will see in the end.

04-13-2011, 04:54 PM
It seems as though 'question' has some concerns; Although it appears as this writer is not an LEO due to his vast explaination of what is or is not a crime, here is some education for "question'. If you are an LEO, you are held to a higher standard, if you steal ten dollars or ten thousand dollars guess what, its a crime. I'm sure there are many who read your post and question your integrity 'question", if you are an LEO. It seems you are desperate in trying to defend the actions of this corruption and attempting to re-direct what the truth and facts are. You can critizise any one you like, "question" but the fact will always remain; without facts or documentation YOU have nothing. There are many good men and women of Law Enforcment who will agree there is a "Code of Ethics" you are sworn to follow, not a code of silence. If you look the other way "question" you too are just as guilty. You also mention the terrible actions of SAO and FDLE, remember they too are LEO 's and they should investigate ANY individual(s) who condon, committ, or conspire to break any laws. If this is the "status quo" of Golden Beach Police Department this would explains the problems they are facing. 'Question', if Golden Beach PD practiced good ehics and morale standards why would any one have "vendetta" against them?????? The only thing that ' LOOKS BAD ' is an LEO trying to defend criminal actions based on a dollar amount or any other reason. Just a small reminder 'QUESTION', No matter how long it takes Justice will ALWAYS prevail, we shall see in the end.

" The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority".

O Tolerance, see my response to "right side of the law". If you are not the same person then you misunderstood too. And you must be the SECOND cop on the planet who has never deprived their city of money by not giving a ticket to the fellow cop you pulled over or the ticket you took care of for a fellow cops family member. Any civilian would consider this corrupt and unethical. And don't now try to say this is different. I'm simply playing by your rules, ZERO Tolerance. Get real.

04-13-2011, 09:04 PM
[quote="0 Tolerance":3ra4t2az]It seems as though 'question' has some concerns; Although it appears as this writer is not an LEO due to his vast explaination of what is or is not a crime, here is some education for "question'. If you are an LEO, you are held to a higher standard, if you steal ten dollars or ten thousand dollars guess what, its a crime. I'm sure there are many who read your post and question your integrity 'question", if you are an LEO. It seems you are desperate in trying to defend the actions of this corruption and attempting to re-direct what the truth and facts are. You can critizise any one you like, "question" but the fact will always remain; without facts or documentation YOU have nothing. There are many good men and women of Law Enforcment who will agree there is a "Code of Ethics" you are sworn to follow, not a code of silence. If you look the other way "question" you too are just as guilty. You also mention the terrible actions of SAO and FDLE, remember they too are LEO 's and they should investigate ANY individual(s) who condon, committ, or conspire to break any laws. If this is the "status quo" of Golden Beach Police Department this would explains the problems they are facing. 'Question', if Golden Beach PD practiced good ehics and morale standards why would any one have "vendetta" against them?????? The only thing that ' LOOKS BAD ' is an LEO trying to defend criminal actions based on a dollar amount or any other reason. Just a small reminder 'QUESTION', No matter how long it takes Justice will ALWAYS prevail, we shall see in the end.

O Tolerance, see my response to "right side of the law". If you are not the same person then you misunderstood too. And you must be the SECOND cop on the planet who has never deprived their city of money by not giving a ticket to the fellow cop you pulled over or the ticket you took care of for a fellow cops family member. Any civilian would consider this corrupt and unethical. And don't now try to say this is different. I'm simply playing by your rules, ZERO Tolerance. Get real.[/quote:3ra4t2az]

0 tolerance I am not going to be nearly as politically correct as Joke because I am just going to tell you flat out you are a D-Bag. Are you stupid? Did you read what Joke wrote and not follow it with your tiny little brain or are you intentionally trying to twist Jokes words. At no point did Joke “defend” anybodys actions as you state. It seems to me the only criticism was to the level of investigation and the reason behind it. Based on your response I would venture to say Joke may just be right about this whole thing and YOU just may be the “tipster” looking to twist things the way you want. “If Golden Beach PD practiced good ethics and moral standards why would anyone have a “vendetta” against them?????? Are you kidding me? Are you really that naïve or are you really that stupid. Gee, I don’t know, maybe somebody got FIRED. Maybe it doesn’t matter to them if it was justified or not. Maybe they are such a miserable person that they wanted to make everybody they could miserable too. No, that could NEVER happen. I guess all the people that have been *****ing about Golden Beach have NEVER done ANYTHING unethical or corrupt on ANY level while on the job. Never done any of the things Joke pointed out as corrupt and unethical? Never taken advantage of an OT gig? Yea right. Joke may tiptoe around the “tipster” theory but I will tell you straight up I think Joke is right on the money. Now stop trying to twist what people say and go get a life. 0 tolerance my ass. You better hope I never find out who YOU are because I guarantee you I would find the skeletons in your closet Mr. (or Ms.) High & Mighty. The one thing Joke missed on was pointing out what a JOKE you are.

04-14-2011, 12:11 AM
Y
[quote="Still a joke 2":2j0m6clm][quote="0 Tolerance":2j0m6clm]It seems as though 'question' has some concerns; Although it appears as this writer is not an LEO due to his vast explaination of what is or is not a crime, here is some education for "question'. If you are an LEO, you are held to a higher standard, if you steal ten dollars or ten thousand dollars guess what, its a crime. I'm sure there are many who read your post and question your integrity 'question", if you are an LEO. It seems you are desperate in trying to defend the actions of this corruption and attempting to re-direct what the truth and facts are. You can critizise any one you like, "question" but the fact will always remain; without facts or documentation YOU have nothing. There are many good men and women of Law Enforcment who will agree there is a "Code of Ethics" you are sworn to follow, not a code of silence. If you look the other way "question" you too are just as guilty. You also mention the terrible actions of SAO and FDLE, remember they too are LEO 's and they should investigate ANY individual(s) who condon, committ, or conspire to break any laws. If this is the "status quo" of Golden Beach Police Department this would explains the problems they are facing. 'Question', if Golden Beach PD practiced good ehics and morale standards why would any one have "vendetta" against them?????? The only thing that ' LOOKS BAD ' is an LEO trying to defend criminal actions based on a dollar amount or any other reason. Just a small reminder 'QUESTION', No matter how long it takes Justice will ALWAYS prevail, we shall see in the end.

O Tolerance, see my response to "right side of the law". If you are not the same person then you misunderstood too. And you must be the SECOND cop on the planet who has never deprived their city of money by not giving a ticket to the fellow cop you pulled over or the ticket you took care of for a fellow cops family member. Any civilian would consider this corrupt and unethical. And don't now try to say this is different. I'm simply playing by your rules, ZERO Tolerance. Get real.[/quote:2j0m6clm]

0 tolerance I am not going to be nearly as politically correct as Joke because I am just going to tell you flat out you are a D-Bag. Are you stupid? Did you read what Joke wrote and not follow it with your tiny little brain or are you intentionally trying to twist Jokes words. At no point did Joke “defend” anybodys actions as you state. It seems to me the only criticism was to the level of investigation and the reason behind it. Based on your response I would venture to say Joke may just be right about this whole thing and YOU just may be the “tipster” looking to twist things the way you want. “If Golden Beach PD practiced good ethics and moral standards why would anyone have a “vendetta” against them?????? Are you kidding me? Are you really that naïve or are you really that stupid. Gee, I don’t know, maybe somebody got FIRED. Maybe it doesn’t matter to them if it was justified or not. Maybe they are such a miserable person that they wanted to make everybody they could miserable too. No, that could NEVER happen. I guess all the people that have been *****ing about Golden Beach have NEVER done ANYTHING unethical or corrupt on ANY level while on the job. Never done any of the things Joke pointed out as corrupt and unethical? Never taken advantage of an OT gig? Yea right. Joke may tiptoe around the “tipster” theory but I will tell you straight up I think Joke is right on the money. Now stop trying to twist what people say and go get a life. 0 tolerance my ass. You better hope I never find out who YOU are because I guarantee you I would find the skeletons in your closet Mr. (or Ms.) High & Mighty. The one thing Joke missed on was pointing out what a JOKE you are.[/quote:2j0m6clm]

Seems like now that a bunch of you are sitting home with some idle time you are all a little more active in the public misinformation campaign. Proceed cautiously as some of your statements could be construed as witness tampering. This post is being forwarded to the appropriate authorities for review.

04-14-2011, 12:29 AM
LOL. Witness tampering? Thats a good one. One would have to have knowledge of direct contact with a witness with the intent of persuasion. Are you saying you are a witness?

04-14-2011, 12:51 AM
"Some statements could be construed as witness tampering" Really? Kinda like all the statements on here that could be construed as slander? I would say the slander thing is more likely.

04-14-2011, 01:11 PM

Great spin on trying to down play the charges. You should ask the 3 officers that took the walk of shame if is a joke to them. I'm willing to say that they think otherwise. These officers got caught with their hands in the cookie jar, and now they must face their consequences. The officers attorney will be insane to use such lame excuse as you mentioned above for their defense in court. Using such excuse will only get the officers " Time".

FDLE, Miami-Dade Public Corruptions, and the SAO have done an outstanding job in the case. These agencies exist to investigate such criminal behavior by public officials no matter how miniscule is the complaint. The agencies are there to keep the balance within public officials. Obviously, the investigators had probable cause to give the corrupted officers the walk of shame on the red carpet.

A couple of things I gathered from your statements. You must be a Liberal, Democrat, "Mayor", Town Manager,or a politician, and a concerned parasite within the department. In any case, you are a "buffoon" for starting this thread.

04-16-2011, 05:27 PM

I know, lets all get together and sing Kumbaya my friend. :lol:
http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp347/sirikit2/Smileys/kumbaya.gif

I don't think so!!! :evil: :devil: