PDA

View Full Version : MIDNIGHTS IN THE GABLES

04-10-2011, 05:49 PM
I would like to know why the midnight shift is treated unfairly compaired to the other shifts in regaurds to the days off and overlap situation. I would also like to know why the midnight shit is the only shit that has to print out a daily activity sheet for Big H.I would also like to know why there is a lack of respect for seniority for the Officers by the Sgts adn Lt. This once good place to work (not great) has become as bad as any communist regiem.

04-10-2011, 08:41 PM
I would like to know who taught you how to spell.

04-11-2011, 02:16 AM
Your mama

04-11-2011, 04:52 PM
Gomer Pyle

04-11-2011, 06:51 PM
It is really hard for you to be taken seriously with all of your spelling issues. Proofread your crap before you hit SUBMIT. Maybe it's not the midnight shift that is not being taken seriously... Maybe it's YOU.

04-11-2011, 11:32 PM
I would also like to know why there is a lack of respect for seniority for the Officers by the Sgts adn Lt.

Are there any Officers with "seniority" on Mids?

04-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Why are you guys beating that guy down, he made a good point. Its people like you who make this place a shitty place to work. Officers should stick together even if they can’t spell. Maybe you can’t run or shoot worth a crap. It’s not only a midnight’s problem; it’s a patrol problem. The brass has lost all connection with the Officers that work under them. They act as if this is a privately owned company instead of government entity. I used to enjoy coming to work but now it’s a drag. :cop:

04-12-2011, 04:34 PM
You must be a load that doesn't want to do anything and just sit under a tree. I'm a "senior" officer and hate to ride deep South.I'm very "senior" and you never hear me mention it because I like to work. Makes my day go by faster.

I want you to remember your first day on FTO. You didn't care about anything. You were happy to be there and have one of the best jobs in the world. Unfortunately, all you "loads" give us who work (not harass people) a bad name. We sometime forget that we have to work weekends, midnight, holidays. OMG, we might even have to stay over on a call. That's what we signed up for, or did you forget read that part when you signed up because you were so excited that you didn't care.

You want us to stick together? Then hook a brother up and jump that call for me when my starting QTH is Douglas/Mile. You know I'm eating. Trust me, I'll do it for you because I have already done it many times and will continue to help those officers out who help me out.

As for you "senior" officers, I believe you should have your choice of where to ride and some perks, but that doesn't exclude you from doing anything for the entire day. Dam, do something for a change, instead of getting upset every time --71 or --72 is called.

Well that's my take on this matter, not that anyone will care. "Seniors" go on and keep thinking that you deserve everything, Rookies, keep thinking that you know everything. The truth is somewhere in the middle, with the good, honest cops of CGPD. 8)

04-12-2011, 05:01 PM
You must be a load that doesn't want to do anything and just sit under a tree. I'm a "senior" officer and hate to ride deep South.I'm very "senior" and you never hear me mention it because I like to work. Makes my day go by faster.

I want you to remember your first day on FTO. You didn't care about anything. You were happy to be there and have one of the best jobs in the world. Unfortunately, all you "loads" give us who work (not harass people) a bad name. We sometime forget that we have to work weekends, midnight, holidays. OMG, we might even have to stay over on a call. That's what we signed up for, or did you forget read that part when you signed up because you were so excited that you didn't care.

You want us to stick together? Then hook a brother up and jump that call for me when my starting QTH is Douglas/Mile. You know I'm eating. Trust me, I'll do it for you because I have already done it many times and will continue to help those officers out who help me out.

As for you "senior" officers, I believe you should have your choice of where to ride and some perks, but that doesn't exclude you from doing anything for the entire day. Dam, do something for a change, instead of getting upset every time --71 or --72 is called.

Well that's my take on this matter, not that anyone will care. "Seniors" go on and keep thinking that you deserve everything, Rookies, keep thinking that you know everything. The truth is somewhere in the middle, with the good, honest cops of CGPD. 8)

I think that you are wrong with most of your statements..............the only thing you said that was good was "As for you "senior" officers, I believe you should have your choice of where to ride and some perks, but that doesn't exclude you from doing anything for the entire day." The city is screwing us and will continue to screw with us, we are doing more with less pay and Officers............it doesn't matter if it is still better that metro or the City of Miami. The city hired us because we were the best choices and expected us to act as such...............now we are treated as low class 3rd rate mall cops! That’s my take on the matter. :roll:

04-18-2011, 08:49 PM
I don't work midnights, thank god. but the reason why mids have differnt days off and are forced to work weekends is because we are our worst enemies. For god sake, there are suppose to be almost 26 cops on friday nights and sat nights, and that never happens. with that many ofc.'s assigned on those days, ur lucky if we get 8. Half of the time during a month there are 2-3 ofc's working weekends. now how does that make sense? Exactly, thats why we have different days off. Now Charlie shift, about 90% of the ofc's are hard working and come to work. On sat and sun they have 8 ofc.s and still handel the most calls than days and mids. and YES I LOOKED, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHECK CAD.... AND DONT COUNT THE 1000 AREA CHECKS THAT EACH OFC ON MIDS HAS. THATS ALL THEY DO.... REMEBER WE ALL WORKED MIDS. AT ONE POINT IN OUR CARREAR ITS NOT HARD. THE CITY SHUTS DOWN AT 0300 OKAY. as for the senority on mids, i dont know but i do know that the senor guys have good days off. Don't think your coming to come here from FHP with 12-17 years as a PSA and want to be off SAT, SUN. it aint gonna happen sister. That dont mean sh*t. well just hang on there will be other new guys coming and we including myself, will get some senority. be safe and take care of each other. and yes i know my grammer and spelling sucks, but oh well i dont have time to spell check i need to go park under tree now and read my magazine. lol. later guys.

04-18-2011, 09:17 PM
Now Charlie shift, about 90% of the ofc's are hard working and come to work.

^ what a joke! thats a good one

01-04-2013, 11:01 AM
We need lube.

02-06-2013, 03:15 PM
The city is screwing us and will continue to screw with us, we are doing more with less pay and Officers............it doesn't matter if it is still better that metro or the City of Miami. :

After talking to the guys who left to Metro, they will tell you otherwise. They love it there.

02-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Go federal...

06-21-2013, 07:53 PM
Your mama

Pablo Garcia