PDA

View Full Version : lets talk about DEMOTIONS!

04-05-2011, 04:03 PM
WOO HOO! Someones is trouble! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

04-10-2011, 03:47 AM
Boss lady, they both need to be put in their place or booted out. This couple dose not offer us anything but grief. She puts us in danger every time she gets confused and thats more often than not and he just makes us so miserable and mad we don't want to do anything. Please listen us when we tell you things you don't see. Those who tell you things are fine just want to see you fail. Those that want to see you fail are closer to you than you could ever imagine.

04-11-2011, 12:58 AM
This lady as a dispatcher sucks. Its really embarrasing seeing her fumble her way around after being a dispatcher for so many years. I for one have told my loved ones if I get hurt to ask for tapes to see if she fumbles up and gets me hurt and then im coming after the city. She makes $20 DOLLARS an hour and has the best shift of all dispatchers. They might as well put her full time and let her take a shift or fire her and hire a full time.
As far as the Sgt in question he's a zero. Always has been. I hope they slam him good for being such a dirt bag to the guys on mids, especially the female officer. The department needs to stop funding beat the heat. I think there is alot better use of the money.( I also think there should be an audit of where are all the money he has asked for has gone.) Chief I hope you start making decisions that benefit the department for a long time. There is great hope that you turn things around and not continue the same status qou of the past adminstrations.

04-21-2011, 07:37 PM
Keep hoping and waiting... The wait is gonna be long!

This lady as a dispatcher sucks. Its really embarrasing seeing her fumble her way around after being a dispatcher for so many years. I for one have told my loved ones if I get hurt to ask for tapes to see if she fumbles up and gets me hurt and then im coming after the city. She makes $20 DOLLARS an hour and has the best shift of all dispatchers. They might as well put her full time and let her take a shift or fire her and hire a full time.
As far as the Sgt in question he's a zero. Always has been. I hope they slam him good for being such a dirt bag to the guys on mids, especially the female officer. The department needs to stop funding beat the heat. I think there is alot better use of the money.( I also think there should be an audit of where are all the money he has asked for has gone.) Chief I hope you start making decisions that benefit the department for a long time. There is great hope that you turn things around and not continue the same status qou of the past adminstrations.

06-14-2011, 11:32 PM
So hear you and everyone is talking S**t again. Keep it up 11? i will expose you again.

06-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Mr. Dew Rag are you so warped in the head, that you really think anyone is scared of you? Your such a JOKE!

06-21-2011, 04:39 PM
It is embarrassing how you guys waste your time talking about each other, when you should think about going back to school so you can learn how to write....

06-21-2011, 10:24 PM
It is embarrassing how you guys waste your time talking about each other, when you should think about going back to school so you can learn how to write....

I agree with you, spelling and sentence construction would go a long way here.