PDA

View Full Version : Appearance Means Everything

03-09-2011, 07:21 PM
When an officer is on duty and using a NPPD vehicle, should one not dress and look some what professional?

Attending NPPD related fuctions such as PR functions, education classes, etc do fall under that category if I remember correctly.

So with that said since when is wearing faded jeans a dirty grey untucked plain labled polo shirt, and tennis shoes for a city paid law enforcement class considered professional?

Especialy when operating a marked NPPD unit to such a function.

03-09-2011, 09:45 PM
If it was a female officer wearing a tank top and t-backs would you be here right now? What class was this?

03-10-2011, 12:16 AM
If it was a female officer wearing a tank top and t-backs would you be here right now? What class was this?

Male,female,hermaphrodite, or whatever, it makes no difference. Dingy is inappropriate anytime one is representing the department.

The class was in Naples.

03-10-2011, 10:36 AM

Male,female,hermaphrodite, or whatever, it makes no difference. Dingy is inappropriate anytime one is representing the department.

The class was in Naples.

Why post it here, tell their Sgt so it can be corrected. Don't say that you don't want them to get in trouble either otherwise you would not have mentioned where the class was.

03-10-2011, 01:49 PM

The class was in Naples.

Why post it here, tell their Sgt so it can be corrected. Don't say that you don't want them to get in trouble either otherwise you would not have mentioned where the class was.

Sorry, but I am not from your department, I threw it up here on you board to try and clear it up before it went to management.

Not to fear, Sarasota PD squad unit 101 was even dressed worse then yours. Red faded tank top, faded cut off jeans and a faded camo hat.

I never inferred I was from your department. Yet you jumped to the conclusion that I was. I was trying to help your road patrol, (real LEO grunts) avoid getting in trouble.

Rather then say thanks we will look into, you jump down the throat of someone who is trying to avoid you main line of defense from getting in trouble.

All you have done is add to the rumor that the North Port Police Department is nothing more then a cauldron of petty, political in fighting.

Sorry for trying to help you out sir or mamm.

03-10-2011, 10:50 PM
Beau, have you nothing better to do? You state that you didn't want to get anybody in trouble, but here you are posting nonsense about officers and posting it on more than 1 Department website. Looks like you're the kind of guy that makes numerous complaints about officers. I bet you have direct lines to C.O.P.'s and I.A.'s don't you?

You're a joke... :snicker: :devil:

03-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Beau was always the squealer in school from kindergarden through high school and lo and behold he finally got the chance to go back to school and picked up on his old habit! :snicker:

03-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Who cares what people wear. If they are in violation of policy they will be caught eventually by a higher up. WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF PEOPLE!!!!

03-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Isn't it funny, that Beau can make a comment and throw someone under the buys, but then when people come back at him with comments, he goes back and hides under his rock?

He never does define "dingy" or what anyone was wearing.

And then, someone feels the need to give this guy the Lt and Sgts to contact to make a complaint. Boy, people sure do throw people under the bus and then back up over them too.

Hope you are cops running over other cops.

03-12-2011, 11:49 PM
It sure as h*ll must have hit home with some to get the he double toothpicks that have come from a simple posting notification.

The officer in question must have caught some grief. All you people had to do was just let the officer know that their was a problem before the shi9t hit the fan.
However like much that is posted here, nothing is taken seriously on this forum till someone is caught with their pants around his/her ankles.

Then after the fact, anyone posting anything that can help and keep the department out of anykind of department or public notice is labled as a disgruntled employee or a sophomoric title as a tattletale is given such.

Grow up people and stop playing at being cops and robbers and be real honest to god COPS!!!!!

03-13-2011, 02:46 AM
You Beau are a pathetic moron if you truly believe that the crap you posted here about what someone wore to a school was such a big deal. Read the posts you idiot. The responses here aren't about how someone was dressed, but what a shmuck you are for coming on this site to complain. Pants caught down around their ankles? Get a life loser! :roll:

03-13-2011, 02:57 AM
Beau,
It is funny that you mention that all one would need to do is mention it to the officer that they "looked dingy" however, why did you not approach this officer yourself? Did you fear that you would have been told to mind your own business because it was none of your business to begin with?

And then you mention that this officer must have caught grief for the postings on here, However, you sir, are the one that posted such crap about an officer, therefore initiating the complaint,

So if anyone is at fault, you sir are that person. How about, mind your own business, and leave this webiste for law enforcement only. Or are you a wanna-be, who couldn't make it, and will be a never was?

03-13-2011, 08:20 AM
He or she is right about one thing. Someone caught h*ll from this message board. Other wise it would not be getting the replies it has received.

People have posted everthing about our departemnt from lying, to theft, and they did not get the reply this one has.

03-13-2011, 08:02 PM
Beau,
It is funny that you mention that all one would need to do is mention it to the officer that they "looked dingy" however, why did you not approach this officer yourself? Did you fear that you would have been told to mind your own business because it was none of your business to begin with?

And then you mention that this officer must have caught grief for the postings on here, However, you sir, are the one that posted such crap about an officer, therefore initiating the complaint,

So if anyone is at fault, you sir are that person. How about, mind your own business, and leave this webiste for law enforcement only. Or are you a wanna-be, who couldn't make it, and will be a never was?

Checking the history of the posting and the links, you posted the same thing on the the SPD board.

That tells me you are either a county or city plant that is trying to BS the topic.

First off, the SPD is about four steps above the NPPD. The worst SPD officer is two steps above the supposed best NPPD officer.
Last, if this such a non-topic then why post on the SPD board or here.

For most, I have been in the law enforcement profession much, much longer then you have been sh*t out of your mothers belly.

03-14-2011, 12:24 AM
That tells me you are either a county or city plant that is trying to BS the topic.

First off, the SPD is about four steps above the NPPD. The worst SPD officer is two steps above the supposed best NPPD officer.
Last, if this such a non-topic then why post on the SPD board or here.

For most, I have been in the law enforcement profession much, much longer then you have been sh*t out of your mothers belly.[/quote]

Ahh so here we have someone for the self-christened SPD officer coming on our site claiming to be superior to every officer here. Maybe you should stay in your own back yard where you can continue to be a legend in your own mind, because here we treat every badge as an equal and your badge has no more special meaning then any other brother or sister that puts on a uniform. It's your feebleness in law enforcement that causes riffs between agencies and there's no place for it on this board or with our agency. Stay safe!

03-14-2011, 01:51 AM
Ahh so here we have someone for the self-christened SPD officer coming on our site claiming to be superior to every officer here. Maybe you should stay in your own back yard where you can continue to be a legend in your own mind, because here we treat every badge as an equal and your badge has no more special meaning then any other brother or sister that puts on a uniform. It's your feebleness in law enforcement that causes riffs between agencies and there's no place for it on this board or with our agency. Stay safe!

First off learn how to quote a post with out butchering it.
Next do not tell me how to treat another agencie when there has been several complaints from out of state departements about the heavy handed actions by your department.
Do I need to mention the fact that your department made the media about how it treated a NY state cop on I-75 a little while ago.

The North Port PD is the Hazard County of Florida d*ck.

03-15-2011, 01:57 AM
[quote="wake up":2r0sany4]

Next do not tell me how to treat another agencie when there has been several complaints from out of state departements about the heavy handed actions by your department.
Do I need to mention the fact that your department made the media about how it treated a NY state cop on I-75 a little while ago.

The North Port PD is the Hazard County of Florida d*ck.[/quote:2r0sany4]

After reading what you wrote here I have to worry about whether or not you really are a cop and the liability you are for any department you work for. As to the NY State cop...wrong department Barney. Crawl back under your pebble.

03-15-2011, 02:03 AM

And by the way d!ck maybe you should pick up a copy of Webster's Dictionary next time you pass the peep show.