PDA

View Full Version : Dispatch

03-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Is dispatch really going away to the SO? How can the cops survive without such a competent group of professionals?

03-04-2011, 01:18 AM
The City of New Port Richey needs to keep their dispatch center.Im tierd of this number cruncher and his New York pitbull firing GOOD,HONEST, employees that have families to feed.The c.m. can get on the pitbulls back and ride him all the way back to the BIG APPLE.If anyone else feels the same way please respond.

03-04-2011, 02:23 AM
Sounds good to me, and they can take Cpl. Barney Fife, and the FTEP Geek Sqaud with 'em, which shouldn't be a problem, cuz God kno's those guy's sure kno how to drive a bus ! :shock:

03-04-2011, 05:50 PM
all I know is that I really enjoy playing Farmville while on duty!

03-04-2011, 08:52 PM
Yeah. Tell them to take the V.A. & the former L.T. With them as well!!! :D

03-04-2011, 09:19 PM
How dare you bring that person up!! You're going to get sued or deleted! Farmville rules!!!

03-05-2011, 12:56 AM
Sounds like this Department has it's share of problems lately.

03-05-2011, 02:03 AM
all I know is that I really enjoy playing Farmville while on duty!

What a bunch of inbred idiots. No wonder crime in NPR is getting out of control, you're too busy worrying about how you're gonna back stab the people you work with. You back stabbers better wear your vests because you are all you have, who the hell is gonna back up a back stabber. I'm sure the people that work there know who you are, it's easy to detect a coward. You might want to find another profession

03-07-2011, 12:11 AM
Your right about one thing, it's easy to "Detect a Coward". They start running when the bullet's start flying ! One thing's for sure, the "Ex-Lieutenant" is no coward, and he paid for his mistakes. He lost his Bars, but not for the affair, but because he opened his mouth, and tried to warn us all. He's turned out to be a good guy to work for on 3-11's. Give the guy a break, and let it go. Besides, there's a "New Fish" to fry. Fat tub of Monkey spunk is gonna cost us all, right in the pocketbook !

03-10-2011, 08:23 AM
Pulled out a weapon for a little H20? Your right I hope this doesn't hit all of us in the wallet.

03-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Way to try and take the heat off the EX.- L.T.

03-11-2011, 12:48 AM
Way to try and take the heat off the EX.- L.T.
There's no heat with the ex-LT, were're glad he's back on the road, at least we know someone will have our backs now
unlike some of you back stabbers.

03-11-2011, 10:55 PM
ONE OF OUR OWN ALMOST GETS SHOT IN THE FACE AND KILLED AND SOMEONE GETS ON HERE PLAYING MONDAY MORNING QUARTERBACK, AND SAYING YOU HAVE DETECTED A COWARD? I WAS THERE WITHIN MINUTES OF THE INCIDENT. THERE WAS NO COVER FOR THESE OFFICERS AND OTHER PASSENGERS THAT WERE STANDING OUTSIDE THE VEHICLE THAT NEEDED TO BE PROTECTED. I HAVE BEEN IN A SHOOTING ON-DUTY YEARS AGO.
YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW YOU FEEL INSIDE UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU.
I HAVE WORKED WITH BOTH OF THESE OFFICERS, AND ONE OF THEM FOR MY WHOLE CAREER. WE HAVE WORKED MORE THEN 12 YEARS TOGETHER, I KNOW HOW HE THINKS ON CALLS AND HE KNOWS HOW IM THINKING. BOTH OF OUR OFFICERS THAT WERE AT THIS SHOOTING CAN BACK ME UP ANYTIME. I HOPE THE PERSON(S) MAKING SOME OF THE COMMENTS IN HERE DO NOT WORK FOR US. SIGNED BY A.K.A. HEAVY

03-14-2011, 04:55 AM
True , there is no heat with the ex-LT. because when it heated up he bailed.

03-15-2011, 11:41 PM
what are you trying to say? just say it. what's with all the code-talking? nobody knows what your talking about except you. and how does this thread go from dispatch to ex-lt to "balls"??

03-17-2011, 11:24 AM
Dear Farmer: guess your just good at making your smart remarks about other divisions of the PD. If you knew what you were talking about that would be a good thing. But farmville is a thing of the past just ask them. "Angry Birds" is in. IPhones rule. They may play video games when its not busy. But you can be sure of one thing they are ALWAYS watching your back. Not stabbing you in it. Mr. Farmer should maybe strive to do a better job himself and stay out of other divisions business.

03-17-2011, 12:44 PM
YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND HIT THE BEE'S NEST WITH A STICK, NOW DIDN'T YA ? BETTER RUN FOR COVER

03-17-2011, 06:59 PM
Not as GOOD as yours did. :devil: