PDA

View Full Version : venting over everything

03-01-2011, 03:30 AM
ok, ok ok, everyone is scared. We have a governor that thinks having a bodyguard is his idea for State Law Enforcement. I would Challenge Mr Scott to a week long midnight shift in a hot area. Then maybe, just maybe, he will understand the cost of a life. Over my career I always wondered what the cost of a life meant. To break it down so I could understand I found this. John Doe found in roadway dead from hit and run in high class neighborhaood (Homeless) drafts would be written immediatley to address how he got there, why he was there, how they could stop him from being there. Extra patrol so it does not happen again and spend $100,000.00 attempting to find next of kin. All together with the comittees election of officers to over see probably $750,000.00 of tax money. An Officer gets killed, first thing all officers off duty volunteer their time free to come back on. Other agencies do same to help. If suspect is caught gets placed in protective custody and we pay as a babysitter to protect him. Back to the fallen officer what price, dollar amount are you Mr Scott going offer to the family and with a straight face and say in appreciation of the service of your loved one. As calm as I can "This is horse Crap". For years we have been under paid, for years each legislation we loose something or gain something like a bad date that was the senate leaders daughter. Cutting through the chase. PBA has to say enough is enough, tell me where to sign for my law suit. The poor fallen officers families to find the loss is so little in our states eyes. In closing I am trying to express the love I have for my Brothers and Sisters. We have each other, but not sure about the rich aunt and uncles
Be safe and God Bless