PDA

View Full Version : gimmie a break

02-25-2011, 01:15 AM
wow write ups left and right somebody feels the power trip! all your doing is pissin folks off...cant do this cant do that don't write a ticket here dont drive thru there......how bout we sit at the station house and va-jj and chiefy can dictate what daddy wayne wants done and not done since in reality we all know he runs the great state of clermont. we are already the joke of central florida...whats next clown suits and big red rubber noses. :snicker:

02-25-2011, 12:43 PM
We all ready have C.O.P.P.S......Clowns Out Playing Police Suckers. :devil:

02-27-2011, 09:06 AM
Ok so we all know that a certain shift has been told that they can not hang out at a certain night time establishment and that they can not run radar on a certain road way. This is also the same shif that prides it self on getting the most stats in the department. Yes some of the people on there have very high conviction rates when it comes to the sao reports. That is a great thing to be proud of. I am not one of those people. I can say that my conviction rate is not that high but it is not in the tank. Yet I don't have that much time under my belt. It is sad that this department is fighting amongst itself. Who cares who is screwing who. Really I don't care. I really don't care if you want to make the Chief look like an idiot. I am sure if he wants to look like one he can do it all on his on. JJ, well, I will leave that be because hat is going to get pushed to one side or the other no matter how I say it. CB yes has come in and given new light to this department. But really with all the bs going on amongst his people can you really blame him for not wanting to do more. A child acts better than some of us. It is sad that Sgt.'s do not come up with a set way of doing things. One Sgt. wants you to go and harras everyone while another just wants you to do your job.

I have worked for every Sgt. in this department. I have worked for 3 different captains and 3 different Lts. But one thing has not changed. The uniform and oath I took when I started here.I hear McDonald's is hiring. Because people who make it difficult for decent people to work here are the real clowns.

I pray that one day you all will pull your heads out of each others butts long enough to see that if we all work to gether we can do a much better job than other agencies. For god's sake we make as much or about as much as OPD and we have taken atleast 10% of the calls they took last month for the whole year.

Call me a a butt kisser or what you will. I am just sick of it all.

02-27-2011, 02:56 PM
[quote="I need a doctor."]Ok so we all know that a certain shift has been told that they can not hang out at a certain night time establishment and that they can not run radar on a certain road way. This is also the same shif that prides it self on getting the most stats in the department. Yes some of the people on there have very high conviction rates when it comes to the sao reports. That is a great thing to be proud of. I am not one of those people. I can say that my conviction rate is not that high but it is not in the tank. Yet I don't have that much time under my belt. It is sad that this department is fighting amongst itself. Who cares who is screwing who. Really I don't care. I really don't care if you want to make the Chief look like an idiot. I am sure if he wants to look like one he can do it all on his on. JJ, well, I will leave that be because hat is going to get pushed to one side or the other no matter how I say it. CB yes has come in and given new light to this department. But really with all the bs going on amongst his people can you really blame him for not wanting to do more. A child acts better than some of us. It is sad that Sgt.'s do not come up with a set way of doing things. One Sgt. wants you to go and harras everyone while another just wants you to do your job.

I have worked for every Sgt. in this department. I have worked for 3 different captains and 3 different Lts. But one thing has not changed. The uniform and oath I took when I started here.I hear McDonald's is hiring. Because people who make it difficult for decent people to work here are the real clowns.

I pray that one day you all will pull your heads out of each others butts long enough to see that if we all work to gether we can do a much better job than other agencies. For god's sake we make as much or about as much as OPD and we have taken atleast 10% of the calls they took last month for the whole year.

Call me a a butt kisser or what you will. I am just sick of it all.[/quot\\

Because people who make it difficult for decent people to work here are the real clowns.

LOOK AT TWO MEMBERS OF YOUR LEADERSHIP....THEY ARE WHO IS MAKING IT DIFFICULT!!!! CPD IS NO WHERE NEAR BEING IN THE BALLPARK OF OPD SO INSTEAD OF NEEDING A DOCTOR HOW BOUT YOU NEED A CLUE!! FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE MUCH TIME UNDER YOUR BELT YOU SURE HAVE WORKED FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE.....WAIT A MINUTE........I'M CALLING MAJOR B.S ON THAT ONE!!!
SO WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF YOU JOB? DRIVING AROUND WAITING TO TAKE A REPORT? PRO ACTIVITY IS HARASSMENT? WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO PREVENT A CRIME PRIOR TO IT OCCURRING OR YOU THE TYPE THAT PREFERS IT TO HAPPEN AND YOU WILL BE BY AFTER WARDS TO TAKE THE REPORT? I DO UNDERSTAND BEING RELUCTANT TO BE PRO ACTIVE CAUSE UNLIKE YOU I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE AND I AM HERE TO TELL YA LONG BEFORE JJ OR SG PRO ACTIVITY WAS FROWNED UPON. UNFORTUNATELY IT DOES NOTHING MORE THEN PUT A BULLS EYE SQUARE IN THE CENTER OF YOUR BACK JUST BELOW WHERE THEY PUT THE KNIFE AT!!!!!! :snicker:

02-28-2011, 06:55 AM
Why don't you all put your big girl pants on and grow the fik up. By that I mean a certain squad. :devil:

03-01-2011, 08:14 PM
For god's sake we make as much or about as much as OPD and we have taken atleast 10% of the calls they took last month for the whole year.

Speaking of raising the B.S. flag....we don't come close to OPD money you douche! I don't know about how many calls they took but based on crime stats and population I think your full of sh** on that one too! Oh wait, maybe you meant Oakland PD.

03-02-2011, 04:19 AM
No you listen here douche. OPD, and that is Orlando, pay for an officer out of the academy $ 41,978. Top out pay is $ 67,725. They have taken roughly 97,000 calls for service since January 1. They have the same POS CAD system we have so it is easy to figure out. Also you can find all this information right on their freaking website. So when you call out somebody get your facts straight. I will give you credit though to the fact that we have less people per capita then they do. but still that also means that every traffic stop that is done and every other call is recorded. Wow that means OPD does work. Oh that is because our administrators are so disgruntled against their own boss that they take it out on the little man like us. It all makes sense now. Even though you are pissed off because you don't have total control JJ or SG we the little peopel you keep in the blind will still go out and do our jobs. :devil:

03-02-2011, 05:47 AM
No you listen here douche. OPD, and that is Orlando, pay for an officer out of the academy $ 41,978. Top out pay is $ 67,725. They have taken roughly 97,000 calls for service since January 1. They have the same POS CAD system we have so it is easy to figure out. Also you can find all this information right on their freaking website. So when you call out somebody get your facts straight. I will give you credit though to the fact that we have less people per capita then they do. but still that also means that every traffic stop that is done and every other call is recorded. Wow that means OPD does work. Oh that is because our administrators are so disgruntled against their own boss that they take it out on the little man like us. It all makes sense now. Even though you are pissed off because you don't have total control JJ or SG we the little peopel you keep in the blind will still go out and do our jobs. :devil:

Soooo our topped out officers make 70 grand a year? I missed that part of the class, we have a penison of 25 years and 80%, must have missed that too. WEe have all the incentive pay that they do, missed that too. Don't try to compare Clermont to Orlando, you look like more of a DOUCHE than you already are. Put the Kool Aid down.

03-02-2011, 06:08 AM
Lets break it down a little easier for Dr. Douche, this info came directly from the FDLE in

Clermont our guys start out at $36,276 for sgts it's $48175 and LT's is $49140.

Oakland is $37,500 for officers (more than us) but sgts @ $41,00 and LT's @ $46,000

Ocoee is $38,200 for officers (more than us) sgts @ $46,194 and LT's @ $50,876

Lady Lake is $36,894 (again douche, more than us) for an officer

Mascotte is $36,233 (43 bucks less than us)

Winter Garder is $41,285 (a sh*tload more than us) for an officer

and oh yeah, what started out as Dr. Douche trying to baffel everybody with bullsh**

Orlando is $45,385 for an officer starting...$72,282 after 10 years, a sgt starts at 58,700 and a LT starts at 78,430.

So yeah Dr. Douche I think you meant Oakland...or was it Ocoee...maybe Lady Lake....

OUR PAY SUCKS!

03-03-2011, 07:16 AM
What is really funny is the time that was spent to put this whole thing togethe and the time it took for you to research all those facts was a waste. Because some of us really don't care about all this political bs anymore.

03-03-2011, 07:03 PM
What is really funny is the time that was spent to put this whole thing togethe and the time it took for you to research all those facts was a waste. Because some of us really don't care about all this political bs anymore.

I got tired of washing the chiefs car...what else is there to do here?

03-04-2011, 12:45 AM

I got tired of washing the chiefs car...what else is there to do here?

Nothing.....cuz thats what they want you to do NOTHING, NOTA, LET IT GO...........wait a minute signal 88 noise complaint kings ridge publix a little china man outback pressure washing....now go take a report!!! :lol:

03-04-2011, 04:29 AM
Nothing.....cuz thats what they want you to do NOTHING, NOTA, LET IT GO...........wait a minute signal 88 noise complaint kings ridge publix a little china man outback pressure washing....now go take a report!!! :lol:

But this is the (insert Superman music) THE CLERMONT PD....Where we make more flow (cash for you white boyz) than a stockbroker and we take more calls than the NYPD! ....Now go earn your flow CRACKA' :snicker:

03-07-2011, 03:19 AM
You wanna know what the answer to this is. Stop scratching your freinds backs. Don't tell peoplpe they can't do their jobs because your buddy will get caught. Eventually if you keep scratching you'll get fleas too. Or some other vernerial disease. :evil: