PDA

View Full Version : Fitness???

03-16-2009, 06:47 PM
Does your agency have a fitness policy in place? What about a physical agility or obstacle course?

03-27-2009, 10:40 PM
Have you come to New Port Richey and looked at these guys?

02-04-2011, 01:00 AM
oh

02-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Then shouldn't have taken the Job

02-12-2011, 05:33 AM
Maybe its not but the Horn* cops that make bad decisions to screw up their careers!

02-14-2011, 06:39 AM
Maybe there should be some kind of policy that prevents mixing business with pleasure.

02-15-2011, 12:08 PM
AMEN, Brother! :shock:

02-17-2011, 03:18 AM
Lots of changes! Out with the old & in with the new.

02-17-2011, 11:43 PM
Maybe its not her but the Horn* cops that make bad decisions to screw up their careers! She is a good person & only does good for the department so don't dis her, it's their decision not hers!!!

You guys are sorry,

02-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Well said by the last person. I'm sure a lot of people agree with you on this topic.

02-18-2011, 04:55 PM
Let's clear the air here for a minute. We work well with Pasco, as evidenced by the recent shooting where both agencies helped one another out. When you refer to us as "Second String Cops" do you infer that we can't pass muster at Pasco? Not to start a pissing match (because we work well together) but the majority of road deputies currently 10-8 at Pasco have less than 3 years on patrol. We all go to the same academy, and our current FTO program is 17 weeks. That put's us on an even playing field, even though we handle long and short form crashes.

02-18-2011, 06:15 PM
To the men and woman of the NPR police department,,, The people you are questioning have really disturbed your department just by having an affair ? If this situation has shaken the department to the core, as you have suggested , I would suggest that you need better leadership . This was a non issue and should have been kept as one , mainly by the man running the show,, CHieF !!!! Sounds to me as if the department is weak , as you have shown to fall apart and throw blame in a situation that should have been ignored . There are bigger issues in NPR that need attention,,,, MAN up , and go look for BAD guys !!!!!!!!!

02-18-2011, 06:44 PM
is that all that the cops in New Port Richey have to do is critizise their fellow officers? What a bunch of back stabbing hypocrites. Have any of you walked in the shoes of the people you are back stabbing? I would suggest that if any of you have anything to say, then say it to the people that you are back stabbing. But then again, I wouldn't expct any more from a second rate police department, of to better phrase it, second rate people in the department.

02-18-2011, 07:55 PM
To Fed Up, you really should read what you post before you hit submit. I hope that you don't prepare offical reports, because the state/defense will see your terrible spelling and butchery of the English language and no file your cases, or you'll get a bad reputation with both. That being said, please don't defend people who've embarassed themselves to their peers based on their poor decisions and self serving decisions. The department has a solid leader who supports his people. It comes down to this, move forward, or step aside.

02-18-2011, 08:03 PM
I would hate to go through a door with the so called men and women of New Port Richey police department behind me. It would take too long for them to switch from their back stabbing knives to their assault weapons. You all have the phrase back up confused with the word back stabbing. Second rate is giving you all too much credit.

02-18-2011, 08:05 PM
I would hope that the NPR police would look at the real credentials of the officer in question that is approaching 18 years in the dept. If the sentiment is in with the new and out with the old,,, well I hope for your sake that if there is a hostage situation that the "veteran " is called. I have seen his sharpshooting skills and they are nothing short of impressive. Be careful what you wish for,, you may find yourself in need of a good cop one day. You might want to look at what really is at stake here,, and one day it could be your life !!! Who really gives a rats A$$ if he can place a uniform order ,, !!!!!

02-19-2011, 02:24 AM
Dont be a fool.The best Leader you could ever had is in charge.Jeff Harrington is the best thing NPRPD has ever had.I have worked with jeff and is is a cops cop.If you have a problem with NPRPD have the guts to go to the Chief face to face.If there is a real problem he will fix it.If not and your the the problem he will fix you.Have the stones to talk to Jeff if not get out loser.

02-19-2011, 10:16 AM
To the previous poster, or should I say "Imposter"? It's obvious you don't work here, otherwise YOU would know the 18 yr veteran, and the "One who can't order pant's" are not one in the same. That being said, your opinion is mute, and your intention is to stir the pot. You know nothing of the leadership we have at the helm of this "Love Boat". Our Chief is a man of integrity, highly educated, which judging by your literacy skills exhibited in your post, you most likely acquired your education at P.S.U.( Patches' Schwettman University). We now have an honest Chief who follows policy, and doesn't create it as he goes along, to suit whatever self serving indulgence he wishes to dictate, or impose just to persecute one, or protect another. That was the way of the past administration. I use the word administration in place of leadership, because the prior Chief, and his ass'istant possessed zero leadership skills. You can't serve mammon(meaning your drop account) and the citizens at the same time. In the past, greed always took precedence over doing right by the department, or City. Thier despicable business practices, have now been revealed, coming out of the shadows, and into the light. These are factual statements, not opinions, and can be validated by the current status of the City's finacial downfall. For those of you wondering why so many have abruptly resigned, it's because their afraid of being held accountable for years of dereliction of duty. All this being said, folks, try and stay positive. This is a time of tearing down, removing the dead wood, and rebuilding. In the end, we'll be better than ever.
Oohraah ! :devil:

02-22-2011, 02:33 PM
It is funny that all the previous post concerning the "SHE" all seem to disappear, I wonder who is administrator for this board???? ( Former L.T.) :lol:

MOD 1
02-22-2011, 03:20 PM
It is funny that all the previous post concerning the "SHE" all seem to disappear, I wonder who is administrator for this board???? ( Former L.T.) :lol:

I've been removing the posts that violate the Terms of Use on this Board. Trust me, I don't work for your agency and never have. I just activated a Moderator for your agency last night. So they should start taking over the moderation of the board today.

Mod 1

02-24-2011, 03:57 PM
is this barrus or durivou?
To Fed Up, you really should read what you post before you hit submit. I hope that you don't prepare offical reports, because the state/defense will see your terrible spelling and butchery of the English language and no file your cases, or you'll get a bad reputation with both. That being said, please don't defend people who've embarassed themselves to their peers based on their poor decisions and self serving decisions. The department has a solid leader who supports his people. It comes down to this, move forward, or step aside.

02-26-2011, 12:04 AM
Do I detect a little bit of "ANGER" !!!

02-26-2011, 04:26 PM
To all who are bad mouthing the NPRPD.Stop you are no better,I have worked with many of the officer's in the dept.,From the chief on down.Many of them also helped me out on a problem in my neighborhood,when Gang members were harassing my family. when my own agency turned their back on me..So if you have a problem with them fix it.Because I have nothing but RESPECT for them. Any one of the officer's from NPRPD who have my phone number can ME ANY TIME FOR HELP.

Keefer

02-26-2011, 09:47 PM
Yeah, just what we need, another has been retired LEO, with nothing better to do, that can't mind their own business. You kno nothing of the problems here, or the one's who constantly bring them to the office every day, because they can't separate business and taking a "Train Ride". Find a hobby, and stay out of it !!! :oops:

03-01-2011, 07:39 AM
If you hate the dept. so much, than go work some where else.Also just for your info I am not a retired has been,I left my dept for bigger and better things.Please if you ever have back me STAND DOWN WITH AN ATTITUDE LIKE YOURS YOU WOULD ONLY GET ME HURT.
Stay Safe my Brother,

03-02-2011, 10:44 PM
You do realize you're the one with the problem here, right? Get over it already and move on! Come to work, do your job, take your sorry ass home, return and repeat...that is all that is required of you. Everything else is outside the span of your control so simply let it go.
Yeah, just what we need, another has been retired LEO, with nothing better to do, that can't mind their own business. You kno nothing of the problems here, or the one's who constantly bring them to the office every day, because they can't separate business and taking a "Train Ride". Find a hobby, and stay out of it !!! :oops: