PDA

View Full Version : Again??

02-08-2011, 03:59 PM
How many things can a CCPD officer get away with and still not lose their job? I mean, come on......GL does it over and over and over. Could almost understand when SP was still there, but who's covering her now?

02-10-2011, 03:14 AM
No one seems to know about this settlement, even your elected officials until Fox 4 uncovered this paperwork.

Fox 4 learning Holder received $10,000 and two others received $3500 each to drop all complaints against the city. So why weren't you told about the settlement? Cape City Manager Gary King says the purpose of this payout was to save the city money in the long run.

"Well, we dont typically advertise that we settle lawsuits we don't have confidentiality clause in the contract by design," said Cape City Manager Gary King.

"Do you think this officer should be terminated from the CCPD," asked Fox 4 Reporter John Rupolo. "Tough question, I'm concerned," said King.

http://www.fox4now.com/global/story.asp?s=14002113

02-10-2011, 05:15 AM
An incident from 3+ years ago, already cleared. Which council member dug this up? Their continued attempts to cast the PD in a poor light you would think were personal, if it didn't help them attempt to decimate the budget with minimum community backlash later. The PD sucks, of COURSE we should cut everything....make sure you vote in November.

02-10-2011, 02:00 PM
An incident from 3+ years ago, already cleared. Which council member dug this up? Their continued attempts to cast the PD in a poor light you would think were personal, if it didn't help them attempt to decimate the budget with minimum community backlash later. The PD sucks, of COURSE we should cut everything....make sure you vote in November.

You don't get it.....the CCPD hides things and that's one of the reason the public no longer has trust in them. Everything gets covered up there. SHE is one of the reasons! How many times is an officer cleared without the slightest investigation? All of the time! It's not about you any longer, it's about the public you're supposed to be protecting, not beating up. The old council was in bed with CCPD. That's why things are finally coming to light. This council isn't afraid to be honest, although there are a couple of drama queens on it. I think everyone can figure out who those two are...the two that always sides with the employees. Hmmmm.....accepting money from certain unions for your campaign.....puts them right in your pocket. We're not blind! I used to sign my name to my posts, but all of a sudden, I started getting pulled over a lot. Never ever got a ticket, just wanted to cause me grief and time by searching my car...illegally by the way.