PDA

View Full Version : Our great lobby Security

02-01-2011, 09:56 PM
I hope we dont get anyone in our lobby with our great lobby security and BS glass. Oh and we are so good that we dont even have anyone there on evnings till day shift. Is that nuts or what ? What a great plan what could go wrong

02-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Any questions just ask the Detroit Police Department about lobby security.

02-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Hey, that would be a great place to put some of the misfits or PD cancers. You want to get back on the road or back to your assignment, then shape up. :evil:

02-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Hey, that would be a great place to put some of the misfits or PD cancers. You want to get back on the road or back to your assignment, then shape up. :evil:

Wow! I like that idea. The only problem would be is, that would mean lots of Sgts and Brass being assigned to work the lobby.

02-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Wow so ture and how crazy is that, FLPD has no security in the lobby after 1700. During they day there is no way to stop some nut from kicking the plane glass out of the side doors. Now at night what are we thinking not having any protection there. Who would even know if we had a dead person in the lobby? What if they get in what is to stop them? Why wait for it to happen. Wake up 2nd floor

02-03-2011, 02:45 AM
This is no joke, we have found homeless in the lobby several times a month on the mids. One night one guy made it to that desk outside the SRO office. He was sleeping. There is no FUC!!! Security on the midnights. No protection for anyone in the building. Our gates are a joke and it will take a sad event for Staff to man the Fort

Wow so ture and how crazy is that, FLPD has no security in the lobby after 1700. During they day there is no way to stop some nut from kicking the plane glass out of the side doors. Now at night what are we thinking not having any protection there. Who would even know if we had a dead person in the lobby? What if they get in what is to stop them? Why wait for it to happen. Wake up 2nd floor

02-03-2011, 02:57 AM
I love the phone outside on the wall of our locked police lobby. Hope my family never needs help and runs to our police station. I think the phone message goes like this when you pick it up.

Press one is your being shot or two if you are being stabbed. Then you get this message,,,, We apologize for the delay but at this time we are busy taking other calls. Please rest assured your death is very important to us so please hold. Hanging up will only place your need last in line again. If you must hang up you better run like hell.

Thank You

02-04-2011, 01:54 AM
Hey slugges, if you want desk duty on midnights tell your sergeant. We know who you are. You are the one that's affaid to be a real cop. Why don't you ask to patrol the parking lot in the rear of the station. You can pretend there is a burglary problem like all the crime that's occurring in the lobby on midnights. What a joke slugges!!!!

02-04-2011, 05:46 AM
Hey slugges, if you want desk duty on midnights tell your sergeant. We know who you are. You are the one that's affaid to be a real cop. Why don't you ask to patrol the parking lot in the rear of the station. You can pretend there is a burglary problem like all the crime that's occurring in the lobby on midnights. What a joke slugges!!!!

Likely the same guys that only stop high end cars with actual non criminal tax payers on sw 2 st east of the tracks and write them for tag light then get on the radio and say 10-8 one citation issued I'm awesome crime is solved.

02-04-2011, 04:25 PM
The downfall was when they started to staff the front desk with PSA's. And you're right civilians do come running into the station with serious problems. What was the old instruction we told our wives, daughters, etc. if you need help and you see a PD go inside for help. Sworn officers should be there 24/7, the problem is the chief and a/chiefs don't have the intelligence or balls to make a command decision to staff the front desk as it should be. So it gets slow on midnights, let the cops bring in their own laptops!! Years ago and I do mean years ago, before the station was remodeled, I spent 2 weeks there while I was on light duty from an injury. :cop: Where have you gone Leo F. Callahan, the only real chief FLPD has had since 1973

02-05-2011, 07:44 AM
So dam true. The others can make fun of the lack of security but when we get some nut case there then you will be the first in line to say why. Ask your Sergeant well maybe if you can find one awake or if he could speak english on the radio.

The downfall was when they started to staff the front desk with PSA's. And you're right civilians do come running into the station with serious problems. What was the old instruction we told our wives, daughters, etc. if you need help and you see a PD go inside for help. Sworn officers should be there 24/7, the problem is the chief and a/chiefs don't have the intelligence or balls to make a command decision to staff the front desk as it should be. So it gets slow on midnights, let the cops bring in their own laptops!! Years ago and I do mean years ago, before the station was remodeled, I spent 2 weeks there while I was on light duty from an injury. :cop: Where have you gone Leo F. Callahan, the only real chief FLPD has had since 1973

02-05-2011, 11:23 PM
So dam true. The others can make fun of the lack of security but when we get some nut case there then you will be the first in line to say why. Ask your Sergeant well maybe if you can find one awake or if he could speak english on the radio.

If you would do such a better job as a supervisor then why dont you take the test? Or did you not do so well on it?

02-06-2011, 04:42 AM
I may have to try it, do they make one in english?

If you would do such a better job as a supervisor then why dont you take the test? Or did you not do so well on it?

02-06-2011, 06:05 AM

You're a disgrace. This is the legacy you will look back on. Tell your grandkids that you helped poison FLPD.

02-06-2011, 06:07 AM

Now we can add racist to your list of shortcomings.

02-06-2011, 03:43 PM
Simply passing the Sgt. Exam does not in any way make you a great leader. Just look around you. Being able to successful regurgitate what they want you to know for the Sgt. exam and selling your sole and intergity to playing politics---and knowing what it means and takes to be a true modivational leader who has the respect of his or her subordinates is entirely different. A concept lost on many!

02-07-2011, 03:19 AM
If being a racist means wanting a Sgt. that can speak english on the radio or that you can understand what the hell they are saying then please add me to the list with the other poster. Racist B>S> speak english.

Now we can add racist to your list of shortcomings.

02-07-2011, 03:46 AM
If being a racist means wanting a Sgt. that can speak english on the radio or that you can understand what the hell they are saying then please add me to the list with the other poster. Racist B>S> speak english.

[quote="Bond":19d4ro2f]The downfall was when they started to staff the front desk with PSA's. And you're right civilians do come running into the station with serious problems. What was the old instruction we told our wives, daughters, etc. if you need help and you see a PD go inside for help. Sworn officers should be there 24/7, the problem is the chief and a/chiefs don't have the intelligence or balls to make a command decision to staff the front desk as it should be. So it gets slow on midnights, let the cops bring in their own laptops!! Years ago and I do mean years ago, before the station was remodeled, I spent 2 weeks there while I was on light duty from an injury. :cop: Where have you gone Leo F. Callahan, the only real chief FLPD has had since 1973

Now we can add racist to your list of shortcomings.[/quote:19d4ro2f]

OK. Youre on the list.

02-07-2011, 05:34 AM
Great I feel better. Now when can we start the english class for a few of them.

02-07-2011, 03:00 PM

If you're going to teach the class then start by capatilizing English. If you want to be the language expert then learn how to use it properly yourself. :devil:

02-07-2011, 07:01 PM
OK thanks but you can understand me right ? See the point

If you're going to teach the class then start by capatilizing English. If you want to be the language expert then learn how to use it properly yourself. :devil:

02-09-2011, 01:53 AM
Need an arrest just check the lobby onn the Mids

02-09-2011, 03:33 AM
Simply passing the Sgt. Exam does not in any way make you a great leader. Just look around you. Being able to successful regurgitate what they want you to know for the Sgt. exam and selling your sole and intergity to playing politics---and knowing what it means and takes to be a true modivational leader who has the respect of his or her subordinates is entirely different. A concept lost on many!

True, but not taking it and complaining about the current sergeants makes you part of the problem too.

02-14-2011, 03:35 AM
Found one last night on the floor just outside the door. How pretty that was

02-14-2011, 02:33 PM

And my guess is you walked right by and did nothing.....other then ran to your computer to bit#@.

02-14-2011, 02:38 PM
Yep, what would you do kick his ass, take him home, arrest him and for what

And my guess is you walked right by and did nothing.....other then ran to your computer to bit#@.

02-15-2011, 12:42 AM
Yea take him to our Jail HA!

Yep, what would you do kick his ass, take him home, arrest him and for what

02-16-2011, 03:06 PM

Wow you found a 16-1 arrest your an amazing cop is that what your leader tells you ha ha ha ha ha ha

02-18-2011, 12:33 AM
What leader? If we had a real one we would have real PD security. What a joke