PDA

View Full Version : A call for change

01-15-2011, 08:42 PM
Things are starring to spiral out of control:*

In the most significant display of exactly how out of touch you are with this Agency, you promote a women to Lieutenant and 7 days later her husband, a detective, resigns. You simply have no idea how bad things are.

In an embarrassment, your training sergeant is demoted for an unethical act. Now the same guy that managed the FTO program has to do 6 weeks on FTO because he does not know the operational procedures of the PD. A true case of the blind leading the blind.

A Sergeant and Detective are fired amid a criminal scandal involving filling a false police report and insurance fraud.

You have grown men that travel 3 hours on Sunday night to the everglades, sleep in their office all week, and drive home on the weekends. At this point, your philosophy of *"take care of your family" *is out the window.

The only thing that keeps this Department running is holding onto the dream that in May you will be ousted by a new council.

I was a believer.
It's time for you to leave.

03-08-2011, 11:42 PM

In the most significant display of exactly how out of touch you are with this Agency, you promote a women to Lieutenant and 7 days later her husband, a detective, resigns. You simply have no idea how bad things are.

In an embarrassment, your training sergeant is demoted for an unethical act. Now the same guy that managed the FTO program has to do 6 weeks on FTO because he does not know the operational procedures of the PD. A true case of the blind leading the blind.

A Sergeant and Detective are fired amid a criminal scandal involving filling a false police report and insurance fraud.

You have grown men that travel 3 hours on Sunday night to the everglades, sleep in their office all week, and drive home on the weekends. At this point, your philosophy of *"take care of your family" *is out the window. Individual accountability, we need to send this assessment to the council. So much waste is going on. I heard some brass in Tampa and Hollywood say things about getting paid for not doing nothing and it's true. We need better people.

The only thing that keeps this Department running is holding onto the dream that in May you will be ousted by a new council.

I was a believer.

03-08-2011, 11:43 PM

You have grown men that travel 3 hours on Sunday night to the everglades, sleep in their office all week, and drive home on the weekends. At this point, your philosophy of *"take care of your family" *is out the window. Individual accountability, we need to send this assessment to the council. So much waste is going on. I heard some brass in Tampa and Hollywood say things about getting paid for not doing nothing and it's true. We need better people.

I was a believer.

03-09-2011, 11:54 PM
I don't want to bad mouth,but your right. Will the little power you have has destroyed you. Most have got applications other places. The tribe has to see this.

03-10-2011, 01:33 PM
well said guest 101- You hit the nail right on the head. if there is a god, the right thing will happen in May.

03-10-2011, 07:47 PM
You can certainly tell it's election time with the tribe and boy are the "command staff" nervous... Too little too late. You should have been involved in what your cops do on a daily basis not all of a sudden because there is an election. The problem with the PD is as follows the bosses only care about only certain cops and only certain tribal members; those that are in elected positions. You guys are so bored because there are so many of you that you make up stuff for the cops to do. Your Sergeants aren't leading because when they're asked a question they say "I don't know." They sit in the office everyday when the only work they have to do is at the end of the month. Still no better benefits and no raises shame shame. All the 4 wheel drive vehicles sit in a parking lot in a city... how ridiculous. Sorry no new vehicles but the command staff has money to buy some. Some things should have been corrected way before now....the heat is on and I'm glad I'm not the one near the fire.

03-19-2011, 01:12 AM
You can certainly tell it's election time with the tribe and boy are the "command staff" nervous... Too little too late. You should have been involved in what your cops do on a daily basis not all of a sudden because there is an election. The problem with the PD is as follows the bosses only care about only certain cops and only certain tribal members; those that are in elected positions. You guys are so bored because there are so many of you that you make up stuff for the cops to do. Your Sergeants aren't leading because when they're asked a question they say "I don't know." They sit in the office everyday when the only work they have to do is at the end of the month. Still no better benefits and no raises shame shame. All the 4 wheel drive vehicles sit in a parking lot in a city... how ridiculous. Sorry no new vehicles but the command staff has money to buy some. Some things should have been corrected way before now....the heat is on and I'm glad I'm not the one near the fire.
Who would be the next chief? We think will wants to leave. He has aged we hope he does good, take care will, you do need to leave. The chaplain agrees, God bless.

03-21-2011, 01:09 AM
My prediction
After elections Wheeler is gone and Chief is promoted to Chief Public Safety Officer.
Chief of Police will be Aurer
Deputy Chief LiteBorn
Major Roland
Major Poland
Captain Carie
Lieutenant Ban Dant

03-24-2011, 03:09 PM
That sounds like a hole heap of stacked crap. I didnt know it could stack that high. If that happends, god save us! More made up IA's more false reports and so on- we just love being treated like trash and made to look the other way if not YOUR GONE!

03-29-2011, 05:01 PM
Don't worry there will be change coming soon... I'm sure the command staff is shaking in their boots. It seems that they are unable to make a decision, maybe it's because they're too busy fluffing up their resumes and looking for jobs elsewhere. The command staff sits on their high horses and finds faults/write-ups on every employee that works under them... it'll be great when Karma comes back at them.
I will be one of those people clapping and giving a standing ovation when all of you guys are gone. :D It's also funny how our "fearless" leader hasn't come out with one of his "fluff" filled weekly letters in a couple of months ... hmmm what a shame, I was really looking forward in reading your comedic gibberish on how great you are. For right now I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the show as the max exodus of command staff begins.

Sincerely Just Waiting

03-30-2011, 05:06 PM
NOT ME, I WILL BE ONE THAT KICKS THEM IN THE BUTT AS THE DOOR SLAMS ON THIER ARSES. TOO BAD THEY COULD NOT GET THIER FILES JAMMED UP THEY WAY THE HAVE DONE SO MANY HERE.

SPREAD THE WORD EVERYONE, VOTE AND SUPPORT JAMES E. BILLIE-

IF YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF A QUESTION? HUMM WILL I BE ONE THAT THEY GIT RID OF? THEN LET ME ANSWER "YES" NOW FOR YOU!

ALL YOU REGULAR GUYS AND GALS WHO HAVE NOT DONE PPL WRONG YOU WILL BE SAFE, HECK PROB-GET A PROMOTION THAT YOU DESERVED LONG AGO BEFORE WILL BROUGHT THE GOON SQUAD HERE FOR US TO PAY.

THE ROSES DO SMELL BETTER HERE :evil:

03-30-2011, 10:40 PM
I'm not going to sit here and talk bad about anyone or the Department. I will say that I am very excited about the possibility of a change after the elections. We are long overdue for a change, and a change will be welcomed by many. Every now and then change is good, we will not dwell on the past we will focus on the future. Things will get better. *Many, *good things have been done but its time for a change. Thank you for your service, you should leave!

04-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Nothing changes , just more stuff swept under rugs. How come those involved in the false reporting, insurance fraud and fraudulent statements have not been heard or seen ... because our agency hides the truth and doesnt want any bad press. Just ask the State LEOS who refused to work with our IA and PD or the insurance investigators .. because we are an embarassement in the real LEO community and violate cops rights even if they are guilty. It well documented!