PDA

View Full Version : Closing of North Port case upsets family

01-15-2011, 03:05 PM
The prime suspect appears to be immune from future prosecution, despite a key witness in jail on a separate charge now easily available to offer information. Teehee's parents say they have received no meaningful updates from prosecutors, and fear the justice system has moved on.
http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20110115/ARTICLE/101151037/2416/NEWS?Title=Closing-of-North-Port-case-upsets-Teehee-family

01-15-2011, 05:09 PM
Get it right it is not a North Port case John Davis, I think you need to fart. Another reason why not to trust anything the Herald Trib reports.

01-17-2011, 02:12 PM
There goes John Davis and the HT trying to bash NPPD again. John Davis, stop trying to post your BS stories on LEO affairs to stir things up or get a juicy response. This site is for LEO's and not little pencil di*k reporters. Have a great day!

01-18-2011, 10:23 PM
There goes John Davis and the HT trying to bash NPPD again. John Davis, stop trying to post your BS stories on LEO affairs to stir things up or get a juicy response. This site is for LEO's and not little pencil di*k reporters. Have a great day!

Sorry sir or ma'am, but we had plenty of chances to throw this druggy beind in jail in highschool and after he was kicked out of the NPHS. Since there was nothing really spectacular or attention getting news wise, his transgression in his rolling smoke mobile were ignored.

Sorry, but if you can not take the heat then get out of the LEO kitchen. Stop making excuses and do the job with out wanting some kind of public notoriety.
No one forced you to take the job without some kind of public accolades "D*CK"!

01-18-2011, 10:54 PM

Sorry sir or ma'am, but we had plenty of chances to throw this druggy beind in jail in highschool and after he was kicked out of the NPHS. Since there was nothing really spectacular or attention getting news wise, his transgression in his rolling smoke mobile were ignored.

Sorry, but if you can not take the heat then get out of the LEO kitchen. Stop making excuses and do the job with out wanting some kind of public notoriety.
No one forced you to take the job without some kind of public accolades "D*CK"!

Great grammar there.... John Davis is an idiot because this wasn't even a NP case!!! It was in Port Charlotte that this happened. I agree that the kid should have been thrown in jail, however the fact remains that there goes John Davis posting things that are not true. And the kitchen comment... GAY...

01-19-2011, 07:47 AM
Alex Tehee's past has nothing to do with anything other than his parents did not do their job. Don't post that when he was a juvenile he was not thrown in jail. We all know that the courts do nothing with juveniles so I really don't see the relevance here. Facts are, this case is not North Port's and it deals with criminals that were juveniles and the system did nothing with them. We all know that Sylvester was a punk as a kid but the state never did anything with him. Project your blame elsewhere, it is not the PD's fault and we don't raise your kids. Parents need to take the responsibility of thier own actions or lack of, maybe if Alex was brought up better he would not have been involved in the things you claim were over looked.

01-09-2014, 07:31 AM
Alex was never in trouble with the law. The suggestion that they had plenty of times to put him in juvenile detention or jail or whatever were directed towards the boys who killed him. Alex was never in trouble with the law, and he was raised properly by us. Just because a teenager chooses to try club drugs does not mean he was not raised properly. You certainly don't know the Teehee family. Come and meet us. You would never think that it would happen to us. It happened, and it could happen to any of you. Kids make mistakes. Kids learn. Kids are kids. We all were kids/teens before. We know what it was like. Alex did nothing to deserve death, nor any violence directed towards him. And he deserves to have his killers put behind bars. But when you are related to Charlotte County law, things change..........the victim becomes the criminal!

01-19-2014, 06:22 PM
First, this is NOT a North Port case. Second, go bang your drum on Charlotte County's page or FHP's page.

01-20-2014, 04:46 PM
we had plenty of chances to throw this druggy in jail in highschool and after he was kicked out of the NPHS. Since there was nothing really spectacular or attention getting news wise, his transgression in his rolling smoke mobile were ignored.
Bump for guest7798. We are just as much at fault as the other two departments in letting him get away.
Lets talk about the relationship that some of our current and retired officers have with the suspects family. Especialy those that lived by them in the Estates.

04-25-2014, 01:09 PM
Guest7798, of course I know this isn't a North Port case, but when I see posts on North Port police forum about my son, and about how we should have raised our son, I WILL post directly back to the people discussing our situation! Obviously no one here knew us, or they wouldn't say those things about our parenting or try to blame us or Alex for this. It was cold-blooded killers, that can't control their anger, that killed our son. Nobody else! And to speak without knowledge is ignorant! It shows what kind of person you are, when you respond to a mother who has lost her son to murder, by saying "go beat your drum somewhere else". I was responding to what was posted here, not to how others have handled this case! Shame on you! Obviously no compassion, maybe If you are an officer, you should find another line of work. We need officers with some compassion.

And to U812 thank you. Thank you for seeing the whole picture. It is true, that North Port did have chances to put these boys away, to keep them from harming others. In fact, Mike Sylvester, Loosman, and Tricarico were all involved in an altercation just 2 months prior to them attacking Alex. A teen was beaten and robbed by the trio, and had not been arrested for that crime for two months, until after they got Alex. Alex did not survive! I appreciate that you acknowledge that someone in the NP dept let them get away, and in turn, they committed a murder when they should have been behind bars. I appreciate your suggestions regarding why this overlooking of criminal actions by these boys in the past, may have occurred. Please contact me. I would love to speak with someone with integrity. I'm easy to find. Thank you so much for your support.

04-25-2014, 03:37 PM
[quote="Alex's mom"]
And to U812 thank you. Thank you for seeing the whole picture. It is true, that North Port did have chances to put these boys away, to keep them from harming others. In fact, Mike Sylvester, Loosman, and Tricarico were all involved in an altercation just 2 months prior to them attacking Alex. A teen was beaten and robbed by the trio, and had not been arrested for that crime for two months, until after they got Alex. [quote="Alex's mom"]

So you're blaming LEOs for NOT putting your son and those other kids away....pssshh, if they did you would be pissed at them either way. Take responsibility...i don't blame the kid..i blame you as a parent. What was Alex doing when he was killed?? hmmm?? what was his past like???!??! hmmmm?!??!! i'm sorry for your loss, but think before you blame others for your shitty parenting.

04-25-2014, 03:45 PM
[quote="Alex's mom":2yperxdk]
And to U812 thank you. Thank you for seeing the whole picture. It is true, that North Port did have chances to put these boys away, to keep them from harming others. In fact, Mike Sylvester, Loosman, and Tricarico were all involved in an altercation just 2 months prior to them attacking Alex. A teen was beaten and robbed by the trio, and had not been arrested for that crime for two months, until after they got Alex. [quote="Alex's mom":2yperxdk]

So you're blaming LEOs for NOT putting your son and those other kids away....pssshh, if they did you would be pissed at them either way. Take responsibility...i don't blame the kid..i blame you as a parent. What was Alex doing when he was killed?? hmmm?? what was his past like???!??! hmmmm?!??!! i'm sorry for your loss, but think before you blame others for your shitty parenting.[/quote:2yperxdk][/quote:2yperxdk]

Look, I apologize. As you can tell I am extremely angry. The youth today are committing such horrible crimes. And I get angry when parents think their kids are "awesome" and "can do no wrong"....And although your son was not perfect, no one deserves to die. I am deeply sorry for your loss and I cannot imagine what you are going through.

04-26-2014, 03:11 AM
I am not saying my son was awesome and perfect . I am saying my son was a teenager that made mistakes, didn't always make the right choices, and enjoyed being a single young adult male, even if that included partying. It is a phase that most youth go through. My son didn't commit any crimes against other people, and did not have a police record. I am not blaming LEO for not arresting him sooner, because many kids do recreational drugs such as occasional pot smoking or drinking without being arrested! My son still was a good kid, regardless. There are adults who do drugs or drink/party even on a daily basis and they still aren't "bad" people, raised wrong by their parents!! We didn't condone drug or alcohol use, we had rules and curfews, enforced responsibility, and were active in our children's school lives and sports. Tell me HOW we were bad parents. We lived for family. It was all we were about. Still is. We don't do drugs, don't drink, don't smoke, don't cuss, don't lie, cheat and steal, NOTHING but work hard. Sorry,we tried our best, and if Alex hadn't met up with these deranged souls, he would be alive and leading a productive life. You should have seen him at 17, taking a child to school. He was a kid, facing responsibilities of a father sometimes far better than men twice his age. Give him a break! You didn't know him, nor us. I welcome you to come and spend some time with us, and you will regret everything you said. Come and see the pictures of Alex's life. Don't judge him by his mistakes. Don't judge us by his mistakes. I am not blaming LEO for anything. I do believe any time those murderers committed crimes and charges were filed, and they were allowed freedom, that the ball was dropped. I do believe that they've even murdered, and the ball was dropped. MURDER and they are free. But I am not blaming law enforcement. FHP tried to file felony murder on the boys. It was the Asst St Atty and the State Atty for the 20th judicial circuit that halted justice. They are the ones to blame for WHY MURDERERS ARE FREE, but of course not their fault Alex was killed. The killers, it's their fault. Only. Really, you need to meet us, you really do. Maybe you might understand.