PDA

View Full Version : Hiring?

01-14-2011, 08:58 PM
Is your agency hiring at the present time?

01-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Seems we are always hiring cops. Can’t keep what we got. Bureau Chiefs are another story. When Ms. Krall left I thought that all of the analysts had a shot at the job, however, one only has to watch the eyes and phone calls between Captain Brongel and Kathy to see she has the job. Kathy sure got him to fall into her back pocket now didn’t she. Although not sure there was any room left. What on earth is he doing with us anyway, he would not know how to analyze his way to work, let alone work an investigation. He should go back to the moth balls Colonel Cutcliffe rescued him from. He walks around holding a coffee cup all day. Never can answer a question. Who is in charge anyway? Lt. Colonel Kelly or Major Blank, please help us.

01-17-2011, 12:55 AM
Whats the reason why you guys cant keep cops? I looked around and it looks like its not a bad department to work for.

01-18-2011, 03:55 PM
That is of course you want to work. Their detectives are all retired from somewhere else, with bad habits and bad demands. They are only in it for a paycheck. Good ol boy network. Now, we at the SFM we love to work, and we are very good at it. We are the far better Division to work for. Stay away from DIF , they eat each other over there. The only hope is they bring in a Director with a set, they ran the other one off. Too many brass over there as well. Captains supervsing one person, and make believe group of others. The training lt. got hired despite some issues, and the training captain can not find his way to pat thomas. Although should add that the Lt. Colonel over there is a cops cop. He is tried and tested and has a big enough set for the whole place. they should have made him Director.

01-18-2011, 11:55 PM
You can not possibly work in HQ. Brongel is smarter than most. And you could never even begin to perform at his level. And you must be kidding about Kathy. How rude is it to comment on someones appearance or size of the back end. Do you kiss your mother with that hateful mouth? Maybe you should go find another job. time will catch up to you believe me. The Divsion is imploading and you may just get caught in the sinking.
Seems we are always hiring cops. Can’t keep what we got. Bureau Chiefs are another story. When Ms. Krall left I thought that all of the analysts had a shot at the job, however, one only has to watch the eyes and phone calls between Captain Brongel and Kathy to see she has the job. Kathy sure got him to fall into her back pocket now didn’t she. Although not sure there was any room left. . What on earth is he doing with us anyway, he would not know how to analyze his way to work, let alone work an investigation. He should go back to the moth balls Colonel Cutcliffe rescued him from. He walks around holding a coffee cup all day. Never can answer a question. Who is in charge anyway? Lt. Colonel Kelly or Major Blank, please help us.

01-20-2011, 12:55 AM
Why do you come here and trash Askins, we dont go to the SFM forum and attack your director, hell I dont even know who he is. You got some issues maybe DIF gave you the boot or didnt hire you. Got a life loser.

01-20-2011, 03:07 PM
I agree, leave Askins alone. He does the best he can and if that is not good enough for sfm, who cares. What he does has no bearing on you terds. If you want we will start telling what we know about Corbett and than the CFO will have to fire him. Stay on your site and we will stay on ours.

01-20-2011, 09:45 PM
I agree, if we can't have cutcliffe, jack kelley is the next best thing. Big sets and shoulders to carry the responsibilities. They can and do make decisons.
That is of course you want to work. Their detectives are all retired from somewhere else, with bad habits and bad demands. They are only in it for a paycheck. Good ol boy network. Now, we at the SFM we love to work, and we are very good at it. We are the far better Division to work for. Stay away from DIF , they eat each other over there. The only hope is they bring in a Director with a set, they ran the other one off. Too many brass over there as well. Captains supervsing one person, and make believe group of others. The training lt. got hired despite some issues, and the training captain can not find his way to pat thomas. Although should add that the Lt. Colonel over there is a cops cop. He is tried and tested and has a big enough set for the whole place. they should have made him Director.

01-22-2011, 12:38 AM
I guess the SFM doesnt have any retired cops from other agencies, they must all be career people. And what does "they eat each other there" mean ? sounds like you guys think you are better than anyone.

01-22-2011, 11:59 PM
We are better than you. You all turn on each other and stab each in the back, then eat them. YOu are awful people who should not wear the badge. We saw what you did to your lt. our gain.

01-23-2011, 12:00 AM
anyone seen brongel?
Seems we are always hiring cops. Can’t keep what we got. Bureau Chiefs are another story. When Ms. Krall left I thought that all of the analysts had a shot at the job, however, one only has to watch the eyes and phone calls between Captain Brongel and Kathy to see she has the job. Kathy sure got him to fall into her back pocket now didn’t she. Although not sure there was any room left. Too much junk in that trunk. What on earth is he doing with us anyway, he would not know how to analyze his way to work, let alone work an investigation. What an empty two faced liar suit. He should go back to the moth balls Colonel Cutcliffe rescued him from. He is lazy and walks around holding a coffee cup all day. Never can answer a question. Who is in charge anyway? Lt. Colonel Kelly or Major Blank, please help us.

01-23-2011, 03:35 PM
Try the coffee machine!

01-24-2011, 03:11 PM
He is outside smoking a cigarette. This is where he does his best thinking. He thinks a great deal……. :roll:

01-26-2011, 03:59 AM
I agree Dif has some awful people

01-26-2011, 05:01 PM
You are an idiot. Dif has the best people in State Law Enforcement. Brongel included!

01-26-2011, 11:27 PM
True as can be. Most of you who complain on this site or others, could not even begin to be the pus that is inside the pimples on Captain Brongel’s but. If it were not for him and Major Blank and Major Branch keeping things flowing so Director Askins and Lt. Colonel Kelley can spend time concentrating on how not to get us furloughed or terminated, you might just be out of a job. Do your job and let them do theirs. They have your back!

01-27-2011, 01:03 AM
OMG!! honey, you don't work here anymore. Ding Dong, the witch is dead and all the winged monkeys are flying away one by one!! (bye Mark......) We didn't believe that "I'm working to save your job" crap when you were here. Go take another pain pill before someone drops a house on you.

01-27-2011, 03:27 PM
?why does she need pain pills? what happened to her?

01-30-2011, 02:53 PM
I do not know what happened to her, but I spoke to a friend of mine who saw the Colonel in a supermarket during the holidays. She told me that she was with her husband and what looked like a private nurse, and using a cane. She also said she looked one-step away from death. Therefore, whatever it is, it cannot be fun. I for one will pray that she is okay.

01-30-2011, 06:47 PM
When I think about this past month, the tragedies that have struck our law enforcement families, I must wonder why we destroy each other on this forum. We are one family regardless of whom we work for, and family members are allowed to disagree. However, we should do it in a way as to not take away each other’s dignity. Let us try to behave a little better, and take into consideration what may be ongoing in one’s family when we are about to lash out and say something hurtful. We are better than that. I just attended the last funeral and it drives home how much we need each other. Karma is a strong thing.

02-02-2011, 12:20 PM
You are correct. I am sorry for all nasty and untrue things I have posted here. Pay back from the universe can be bad and I do not want any of it. I too hope that Colonel will be okay, and I mean it.

02-26-2011, 02:15 PM
Hey Lt. XXXXXX, did you write this while you were on duty or did you take a coffee break and fire up your own computer. You are the back sabber, not our command staff. Loser.

02-27-2011, 02:32 PM
I heard she was doing much better and was not dying as someone said. Yes she is ill and I wish her the best. She does not derserve illness just as you and your family don't. Please be more aware of what you are saying or wishing on others. If you are unhappy, just leave or go speak to the DCFO about your issuses.

02-27-2011, 10:20 PM
AMEN !!!

02-28-2011, 12:34 AM
What exactly is a "back sabber" anyway? You are obviously command staff since you can't spell.

03-01-2011, 12:14 AM
LOL............. very good!!!!!!! We all know who that was, and we all know who the Lt. is. The CFO reads this site and that of SFM and is not happy.