PDA

View Full Version : Lazy people

01-12-2011, 02:09 AM
You better be on time. No more I'm the major crimes secretary and can show up 3 hours late every day. You work 40 hours a week get over it.

01-12-2011, 04:47 PM
You mean she can park close to the building in a handicap spot but can surely jump in her truck without a problem secretary.

01-12-2011, 11:22 PM
Barb and Cheryl stop worrying about MCU and mind your business! If her unit doesn't complain why are you! Oh and get off this site, it's leo affairs not jealousy nosey secretary affairs

01-13-2011, 12:53 AM
We are all to blame. Our supervisors are good to us. Before someone starts looking at us they are correct we all need to get our act together. No big thing. I'm just sick of all the cry babies. We are lucky we have jobs and I dont want the city to mess with us. The FOP is working hard to save what we have, so lets not give the fab 5 a reason to mess with our dept.

01-13-2011, 01:31 AM
Just about everyone on here is lazy and shouldnt be calling anyone out. You should really take a good look at "yourself" before talking crap. You all have your faults and no cop ever fallows the rules. If you are going to name names at least spell the name correct.

01-13-2011, 02:32 AM
Not spelling a name correct is easy to do with the numerous ways people spell their names but last time I checked there was only one way to spell follows

01-14-2011, 09:49 PM
You better be on time. No more I'm the major crimes secretary and can show up 3 hours late every day. You work 40 hours a week get over it.

Holly cow is this true, who let this take place :devil:

01-19-2011, 12:41 PM
This message board has the biggest bunch of whiny biotches ever.

Ladies - I'm sorry you have to walk from the back parking space. In the long run, it will keep your asses smaller. Thank someone for that. Really.

Now move on.

01-20-2011, 12:28 AM
[quote="Whiny Biotches"]This message board has the biggest bunch of whiny biotches ever.

Ladies - I'm sorry you have to walk from the back parking space. In the long run, it will keep your asses smaller. Thank someone for that. Really.

Now move on.[/quot

Hey I like a little meat on the bone. :D

01-21-2011, 02:45 PM
This message board has the biggest bunch of whiny biotches ever.

Now move on.

Instead of picking on the women, why don't some of you "big cops" do some walking. There's no way that you bigger ones can chase a suspect, let alone catch them. You're out of breath by the time you get out of your car to give a ticket. Let's be real....look at some of the guys on the force. Part of your job requirement should be to stay fit and in shape. No different than when you're hiring a secretary...you expect them to type don't you? It starts with the Chief and goes down. He should be leading the meltdown. Oops....I guess in a way he is...hehehe.

02-18-2011, 03:35 AM

Oh somethings never change.

02-19-2011, 01:48 PM
I want my entitlement parking space. Meh. Too lazy to write anything else.

02-24-2011, 10:16 PM
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t226/seriejunkies/love-boat.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/the love boat/seriejunkies/love-boat.jpg?o=5)

03-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Gotta love these new sgt changes. Everything was fine on the shift.

03-09-2011, 02:05 AM
whos idea was this anyway?

03-12-2011, 12:44 AM
JP is about as lazy as you can get! I also find it a bit ironic to see him in the background at the welcome home ceremony.
This guy is proven to only care about himself and can't be trusted.

01-29-2013, 11:59 PM

As the years pass, I see she is still up to her old tricks. :roll: