PDA

View Full Version : Morale

01-04-2011, 07:15 AM
They say that Morale starts at the top, that must be why it's so low.....Can someone put a Bolo out for it...

01-04-2011, 03:05 PM
The top is the reason there is no morale. They couldn't care less about the rank and file. :x :cop:

01-05-2011, 03:50 PM
We will not approve a budjet that would give Take-Home vehicles for the officers as long as that moron cites the people for no reason !
By the way , where is he now ? I did not see him harrassing the residents at the school since Xmas recess!
He is nowhere to be found!
Can somebody give us an update on his whereabouts? It would be appreciated.

01-06-2011, 03:08 PM
I think I saw the Moron at the toll plaza.

01-16-2011, 06:05 AM
Your both Morons ........And watch out

01-19-2011, 04:01 AM
Whaow! R u Officer Alpha Hotel from the City Of Miaou Miaou Police Dept? THose two morons are the best we got.
They r members of a elite enforcement pro- active patrol.
Just slow down when u r on SR 922, otherwise u'll see for yourself!You will even find em at the four corners of Miami-Dade doin what they do best! 09-39 ref all kind !
:devil: :arrow: :arrow: :oops: :devil:

01-23-2011, 05:10 PM
Are we going in reverse? We went from paper reports to computer reports, than back to paper accident reports because of the cheap arzz system that we have. We are back where we were 20 years ago. MORALE, give me a break. Every other department in the county, except the Creek, have computers in their cars and use the CAD as it was designed to do. It sure would be nice to have the tools to do the job efficiently for a change. :oops: :cop:

01-25-2011, 05:36 AM
You are quite right guest 39!
But we were very impressed by the line up of vehicles on Sunday during the 5k race behind the station. Quite impressive in fact ! Crown VIc, Dodge Charger, Chevrolet Impala and Ford utility truck! We counted 15 vehicles. Question? does every policeman( woman) have a take home car ( like most departments in Dade County and beyond) ?
The Association is vey proud of most of the officers who serve in the PD.

Thank you guys for your hard work!
:o :? :mrgreen: :devil: