PDA

View Full Version : Fire JB Violation of chase policy

01-03-2011, 11:58 PM
Chief please get rid of this liability, it is obvious he was chasing this the vehicle which led to the crash in violation of FIU policy and the Dade County Chief of Police policy. They guy cant follow rules and is a black mark for our department.

01-04-2011, 12:52 AM
Why am I not surprised?

01-06-2011, 02:03 AM
The FIU Police is a mess all the way around no one cares from top to bottom. If the parents and tax payers only new what goes on there oh ! my god. How can the university president talk about "Worlds Ahead" " Accountability" when the police radios don't work sometimes for a whole week and the entire system is being held together by a "Staple" yes correct. Then between the chief and the assistant chief is costing FIU $ 300.000 USD a year how about that money wasted because this two don't do S... all day and have no idea how to run a police department. Wake up people/community you are not safe and the idiots running the department don't care about you. Talking now about the car "CHASE" involving Ofc. Busta well I knew he was going to screw up again it was only a matter of time he is a total and complete "IDIOT" no surprise there I hope this time those in charge find some balls to fire him. "We who labor here seek only the truth"