PDA

View Full Version : Let the count-down begin!

01-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Well, Atwater takes over on Teusday. You'd better have an umbrella with you when you take a 10-8.

01-02-2011, 02:46 AM
We will need more than an umbrella. We need a set of stones to do the right thing for a change and stop bending over for all of our crybabies on both sides, sfm and dif. out of control drunken cops, losing high power weapons, breaking into evidence rooms, falsifing affidavits in courts, shop lifting, coming to the fire academy drunk and hitting on the ladies, and the list goes on and on. Wait until he finds out just what slugs and losers we have under us causing up problems each day. Sweaty palm Lt.s who need to be reshrinked, and deteictives who need to be in jail instead of getting raises. Captains who can not make a decision to save their lives, except where to eat lunch desert and inbetween snacks. Secretarys who can't type and accountants who cant figure out the budget. an accreditation captain who does not know if he is coming or going, and a training captain who thinks he is a major. Atwater need a big shovel. PBA can kisss up butts. There will be no new ratified contract. Management rights all the way. I can't wait to see the doe in the headlight look Askins give them when called to explain the lost weapons, drunk cops, B & E cops, and nutty CIAs. Did someone pack Corbetts office. I will come down the hall and help out.

01-02-2011, 03:26 AM
WOW, we got some issues up in this place, don't we?

01-03-2011, 02:07 AM
We sure do, and if by some chance I do not make it in the new administration, I have names, dates, times, offenses, evidence, and anything else the new CFO will need to clean this place up. Until then, I need my job. Corbett has to get up early to get me. :evil:

01-12-2011, 05:58 AM
Major Ross Holt!

01-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Holt can not find his butt with both hands and some assistance. what a total loser. there is a village missing their idiot somewhere. he and corbett will burn in hell togehter for all they have done to others over the years. they are evil liars and evil doers. they will bring us all down. If they catch fire no one I know will pee on them to put it out. they are a waste of air. god bless their families for they have the devil in their mists.

01-12-2011, 10:34 PM
Holt can not find his butt with both hands and some assistance. what a total loser. there is a village missing their idiot somewhere. he and corbett will burn in hell togehter for all they have done to others over the years. they are evil liars and evil doers. they will bring us all down. If they catch fire no one I know will pee on them to put it out. they are a waste of air. god bless their families for they have the devil in their mists.

RH is the best Captain we have. I will say it over and over, and I've been told the same by other supervisors from other regions, to include another Captain. He stands up for his people and fosters an atmosphere where we can work without undue pressure. He expects the best from us, but does so while giving us the space to work. In this region, we are glad to work for him.

However, I guess I have to take the original poster with a grain of salt...afterall, look at the lack of grammatical correctness. No capitalization, incohesive paragraph, and poor sentence structure.

01-13-2011, 03:45 PM
well then you are an idot also

01-13-2011, 05:56 PM
I know this is an open forum and you can make observations and remain anonymous. I agree with a lot of things said in the forum, but to compare Holt to Corbett that is ignorant. I have had the opportunity to work with both of them and have not been stabbed in the back by Holt. He has been a good supervisor to his troops and should be applauded for the job he has done with the attempts Corbett has made to tie his hands. Like I said earlier each person has the right for their own observation and that was yours. I am affaird you stand alone. God Bless Holt and his family for enduring this past administration.

RH is the best Captain we have. I will say it over and over, and I've been told the same by other supervisors from other regions, to include another Captain. He stands up for his people and fosters an atmosphere where we can work without undue pressure. He expects the best from us, but does so while giving us the space to work. In this region, we are glad to work for him.

However, I guess I have to take the original poster with a grain of salt...afterall, look at the lack of grammatical correctness. No capitalization, incohesive paragraph, and poor sentence structure.