PDA

View Full Version : SGT. SORDO? ARE YOU KIDDING ME

12-28-2010, 02:30 AM
WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

12-28-2010, 02:30 PM
WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

it is another sad day, when you promote a non-do-er! Sordo who? you must mean
Mr. 15-59 @ Publix. I guess if you go hang out @ Publix you get promoted. Look @ the new Lt. Delara. he was also hang at publix before his new appointment.

:devil: But back to velcro a/Sgt Sordo, this is just a JOKE! the only way that i can put it is: this is a running kick to the balls! :devil:

This is the lowest moral boost i have seen in years! Top heavy ADMINSTRATION never works! Lets not hate the game, lets hate the players. You have other ppl that are qualified with more time and experince, but no that would make to much sense to pick them.

its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke, its a joke.

12-28-2010, 11:28 PM
ALL YOU GUYS ARE FULL OF SHYT.....ANYONE OF YOUS WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE STRIPES....SHYT I WOULD HAVE....STOP HATING AND AM SURE YOU ALL WILL GET YOUR CHANCE TO SHYNE.....GIVE HIM HIS......

SHUT-UP AND DO YA JOB.....WE GOT ALOT OF WORK AHEAD OF US IN THE NEXT 3 DAYS ONLY IF YOU WOULD WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF AND NOT OTHERS !!!

12-29-2010, 02:13 PM
ALL YOU GUYS ARE FULL OF SHYT.....ANYONE OF YOUS WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE STRIPES....SHYT I WOULD HAVE....STOP HATING AND AM SURE YOU ALL WILL GET YOUR CHANCE TO SHYNE.....GIVE HIM HIS......

SHUT-UP AND DO YA JOB.....WE GOT ALOT OF WORK AHEAD OF US IN THE NEXT 3 DAYS ONLY IF YOU WOULD WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF AND NOT OTHERS !!!

hey sordito now has delara defending him! delara once had magarino removed from being a velcro sgt so he could be a velcro sgt, now he's backing up sordito for the same thing.

12-29-2010, 02:36 PM
This is a perfect time for our department to shine and it seems like you all just want the black cloud to remain over our heads. With the annexation being approved and more guys needing to be hired in this slow economy, we should try to help each other out and stop posting crap like this for the rest of the world to see. Whether its right or wrong don't air it, if you have a problem you should deal with it internally. Not everything thats done do I personally agree with but I wouldn't be commenting about it on a board!!!!! Now lets get back to work and SUCK it up!!!!!

12-29-2010, 08:42 PM
This is a perfect time for our department to shine and it seems like you all just want the black cloud to remain over our heads. With the annexation being approved and more guys needing to be hired in this slow economy, we should try to help each other out and stop posting crap like this for the rest of the world to see. Whether its right or wrong don't air it, if you have a problem you should deal with it internally. Not everything thats done do I personally agree with but I wouldn't be commenting about it on a board!!!!! Now lets get back to work and SUCK it up!!!!!

your full of it! how can you make a "department" shine when all you do is lower moral ?

I will give you an idea to boost moral. All of the working officer should be given something, a little thing something wether they be full-timers ot reserves since there will always be a "thin-line" between the troops by the adminstration.

The troops themselves dont have a line. So if anyone has anything to prove, you should lead by example. its the admin with the problem. your all a bunch of slackers.

12-29-2010, 11:42 PM
you all need to grow up and grow a pair while your at it. the administration sucks i am sure they are aware how everyone feels about them..
be thankful you have a job, if you dislike working there so much...leave..hell... life is too short to go to work and hating on everyone.. :devil:

12-30-2010, 01:59 PM
you all need to grow up and grow a pair while your at it. the administration sucks i am sure they are aware how everyone feels about them..
be thankful you have a job, if you dislike working there so much...leave..hell... life is too short to go to work and hating on everyone.. :devil:

this is just too fun.

12-30-2010, 10:52 PM
I cant believe the things i have read on this site. These people that are targets of your envy have families and freinds that can access this site. Regardless of what happens, who gets a promotion or who doesnt it is what it is. This department is not built for everyone and nither is police work if you cant put your name to this and make your thoughts known they came from you keep your mouth shut. I have only one thing to say i hope this annexation is good for all of us and everyone should step up to the plate and do your part if you are thinking about comming here and skatting by the i WILL EXPOSE YOU, YOU **** PAY YOUR DUES FIRST u dont impress me by how many tickets you give or how many 39 u can make but how well rounded you are and do it all.

12-31-2010, 04:44 AM
DUDE...READ what you wrote...learn how to spell..no wonder your reports suck..you can't even write or spell.....you have so many mistakes now thats funny...
My point...you get promoted by who you know, not how good of a cop you are.
God help the people of Sweetwater..i am just glad I don't live there.

01-10-2011, 01:09 AM

I agree with you bro. With shit the way is right now, we should all be lucky to have a job! Keep in mind that in any career there will always be bad shit and incompetent people you will have to deal with, but so what.. deal with it, stop your *****ing or get the **** out! Trust me that everyone is replaceable!

01-13-2011, 01:06 PM
FROMER SGT SORDO???????

03-12-2011, 01:57 AM
I don't know the guy that well and he seems real serious about work also he appears to be the go to guy every time he walks into the station or your scene. Most ppl talk good about him so even if I'm fairly new i think he's doing a good job. Oh yeah don't F***k around at work I've notice he's quick to correct you. Good Job Sarge and forget the haters.

03-15-2011, 08:42 PM
Sordo isn't a bad guy at all but they overlooked better qualified guys. he still needs a few more years as an officer and keep learning(or maybe they wanted their people there) It's not his fault he is the supervisor of guys that have an average of 20 yrs experience on the shift. Maybe midnights where there is many rookies he will feel more comfortable.

03-16-2011, 12:58 PM
TO ALL: At the begining i was a bit apprehensive about Sgt. Sordo, taking on a leadership role, with his few years. In the end, ANYONE that would have been asked to take the job would have jumpped on in less then a second!!!

To Sordo, man just look out for you. Do what you have to, get paid, have fun, and protect the guys that work hard for you. If they look good, you shine!

work hard and the Department will stand behind you 100%...

12-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Congrats Sgt. Sordo...stay safe...

01-27-2012, 03:30 AM
Now the boy wonder wants to be a permanent Sargent? Acting as a Sargent is not enough for this cat. Other than his sneaky back door crap, secret squirrel, shit that he does. Now he has managed to get our pudgy mayor and even pudgier chief to request that we bypass the contract and allow him to take a Sargent exam without doing his probationary time. What the ell is that crap mayor?

Good job Sordo, you even have the chief and mayor fooled. Looks like your mentor trained you well! You have no one fooled but yourself and the rookie's on b shift, which by the way, should be changed to backstabber shift! You and Carrill may have gone Iraq together, but as a friend, you too are day and night. At least Carril ain't a rat or a sneak.

Keep it up, you are living up to the highest reputation available in SW.

01-29-2012, 08:48 AM
That last post was painful to read! Who the hell let that retard through backgrounds! Me Am Cop...Me NO likey Sordo! He yell me and Call me Goober!

01-30-2012, 11:19 PM
Let me guess the retard that does not know how to spell SERGEANT took the exam too? Did he pass? Guess NOT because he's here flirting with sordo! :devil:

Sarge f@#k the haters!! (Post Reply *****)

01-31-2012, 01:42 AM
Let me guess the retard that does not know how to spell SERGEANT took the exam too? Did he pass? Guess NOT because he's here flirting with sordo! :devil:

Sarge f@#k the haters!! (Post Reply *****)

Yeah, f^%k the haters!! (Keep sucking c^%k)

02-02-2012, 07:05 PM
mad hate up in this place. Ppl talking bout growing a pair but i got 20 says not a soul has said shit to this mans face. Haters gonna hate via forum, real tough. :roll:

02-03-2012, 01:12 AM
mad hate up in this place. Ppl talking bout growing a pair but i got 20 says not a soul has said shit to this mans face. Haters gonna hate via forum, real tough. :roll:

Obviously ciw has very little Sweetwater experience. If he did he would know that no one here has the balls to say anything to anyone face to face. Everything is always going to be anonymuslee posted so that evryone can be hippocrits the next day at roll call.

:devil:

02-05-2012, 09:21 PM
SORDO IS NOT A BAD GUY. HE JUST NEEDS TO DO HIS TIME AS A FULL TIMER BEFORE HE IS GIVEN ANY SHOT AT BEING A PERMANENT ANYTHING HERE. DO 3 YEARS FULL TIME ON THE ROAD AND THEN TEST OUT. EVERYONE WILL RESPECT THAT. RIGHT NOW IT IS A JOKE AND NO ONE REALLY REGARDS HIM AS A REAL SERGEANT.

02-16-2012, 05:25 AM
Keep it up. Your bar is coming soon.

02-17-2012, 04:02 AM
Keep it up. Your bar is coming soon.

LT POTAJE!

02-27-2012, 03:12 PM
Mr Mayor Marono;

Are you listening to all of the this!

wow... im sure that we are not the joke every law enforcment community...

make a change; its the shift that runs so loose!

03-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Someone asked me the other day why Sordo belittles everyone on the radio. It's simple guys he is a hothead that is ACTING as a SGT. A part that she shouldn't have. No experience!

03-25-2012, 07:44 PM
Lol yea, they asked me too! It's simple...... Don't make stupid academy level mistakes that they tell you not to do, answer the radio, and DON'T THINK YOUR A 50 YEAR VET POLICE OFFICER when you started less then a year ago and sordo will never bother you and even take care you if he needs too (59's). I had sordo before as a Sgt, he never bothered me cuz i would do my 8 hrs and leave.... And if you have an issue ( family or otherwise) he's the first one to try to help regardless if he likes you or not. And if he can't he'll find someone that will. I like my Sgt now but Sordo wasn't a bad guy at all, just do your job RETARD and stop hating. Or be a Man and go confront sordo! Stop hiding behind your computer tough guy LMAO :devil:

03-26-2012, 03:16 AM
Lol yea, they asked me too! It's simple...... Don't make stupid academy level mistakes that they tell you not to do, answer the radio, and DON'T THINK YOUR A 50 YEAR VET POLICE OFFICER when you started less then a year ago and sordo will never bother you and even take care you if he needs too (59's). I had sordo before as a Sgt, he never bothered me cuz i would do my 8 hrs and leave.... And if you have an issue ( family or otherwise) he's the first one to try to help regardless if he likes you or not. And if he can't he'll find someone that will. I like my Sgt now but Sordo wasn't a bad guy at all, just do your job RETARD and stop hating. Or be a Man and go confront sordo! Stop hiding behind your computer tough guy LMAO :devil:

U R a MAMACULO!

He cant give you a fultime job RETARD!

03-26-2012, 05:57 AM
Well I'm glad I have a full time job already A-hole! :devil: We all know now what your agenda is lol...... Think before you type!

03-26-2012, 02:01 PM
VELCRO SGT SORDO continues to loose people from his "B" shift, and there's rumor that more officers want to leave also. Sordo!!! Stop disrespecting the officers on the radio; its recorded and it's public information! Easy to get a copy of! it could fall under official misconduct!

There’s also rumor that his groupie HOPWOOD, is snitching back everything he sees and hears. I guess that’s the way to go, if you want a "full-time".

Times have changed! if you wanted a job, you are supposed to show how much of a man you really are BY keeping your mouth shut, eyes down, and ears covered!!!

Might be all the horse play, pulling out guns and Tasers in the station while on camera! I truly hope there is no accidental discharge of a city or privately own gun shooting another officer! God forbid even a discharge of the Taser, maybe poking someone's eye out!

But hey, this is all QRU'ed by the senior staff right? Because I’m sure they have seen the video or at least heard the buzz from the front lines that don’t agree with this type disrespect to their fellow police officers!

Let's see what happens next?

03-27-2012, 02:58 AM
Hey "nit wit" Sordo is getting rid of the losers/ non-do'ers and the Captain is helping him, for all we know Mr. Velcro got rid of you and your pissed. Lol almost no one wants to work B-shift cuz it's too busy so the go to the easier/slower shift. As far as the other stuff hey i don't know what your talking about buddy. Don't be mad pooh pooh caca lol :lol:

03-28-2012, 04:20 PM
Hey "nit wit" Sordo is getting rid of the losers/ non-do'ers and the Captain is helping him, for all we know Mr. Velcro got rid of you and your pissed. Lol almost no one wants to work B-shift cuz it's too busy so the go to the easier/slower shift. As far as the other stuff hey i don't know what your talking about buddy. Don't be mad pooh pooh caca lol :lol:

someone got their feelings hurt! you entertain me so much. lmao :devil:

04-07-2012, 03:21 PM
POOR EXCUSE FOR AN ACTOR.. PERIOD! NO SCRUPLES!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: