PDA

View Full Version : The Real Lonegunman

12-21-2010, 10:41 PM
Will the Real Lonegunman please step up as you leave the state for your new state where you can spread your BS. Oh wait, it will just get worse because no one here will be able to hold you accountable now. What would I do with 7 pages of paper???

12-22-2010, 08:50 PM
Well if this who I heard today was leaving for VA, good riddance you jerk. It would not surprise me if he was/is the the Lonegunman. It just shows that you do not need talent to get somewhere in the CCPD. Just be a great a#s kisser. Him and SP............ same.

12-22-2010, 09:14 PM
Maybe he will meet somewhere private before he leaves so some people can get things off of their chest. It's unhealthy to hold all that anger inside, don't you know.
Maybe he will set up a time and place for all the heroes to show up to defend the agency's pride against someone so terrible. Maybe he will have a stack of waivers at the ready so the heroes can sign them, that way they won't prosecute or sue him after he gives them a lesson in street fighting. He might take them all on, one by one. Judging by the cowardice many of you exhibit, he might take certain folks on two at a time.
Maybe he will let you take the first two punches right on his chin. If you gather up the courage (hardly likely) to take a third swing, that's when school starts. Maybe he grabs you by your hair and drags your weak little neck right down to the ground. Maybe then he delivers two or three precise strikes straight to the throat. When you're laying on the ground bleeding and fading in and out of consciousness, maybe then he drops a few heels down on your temple until you go limp.
Or maybe you just go about your business with your eyes looking down to the ground when you walk by him. A man with nothing to lose is a dangerous animal.

12-25-2010, 03:10 AM
Maybe he will meet somewhere private before he leaves so some people can get things off of their chest. It's unhealthy to hold all that anger inside, don't you know.
Maybe he will set up a time and place for all the heroes to show up to defend the agency's pride against someone so terrible. Maybe he will have a stack of waivers at the ready so the heroes can sign them, that way they won't prosecute or sue him after he gives them a lesson in street fighting. He might take them all on, one by one. Judging by the cowardice many of you exhibit, he might take certain folks on two at a time.
Maybe he will let you take the first two punches right on his chin. If you gather up the courage (hardly likely) to take a third swing, that's when school starts. Maybe he grabs you by your hair and drags your weak little neck right down to the ground. Maybe then he delivers two or three precise strikes straight to the throat. When you're laying on the ground bleeding and fading in and out of consciousness, maybe then he drops a few heels down on your temple until you go limp.
Or maybe you just go about your business with your eyes looking down to the ground when you walk by him. A man with nothing to lose is a dangerous animal.

Are we talking about the two Sergeants who just got in trouble where the chosen one received a slap on the wrist and the stand up Guy for a sergeant resigned instead of dealing with the bullshit. Enjoy your retirement Russ you'll be missed. As far as the other one here serving his suspension, we fret on his return. Oh he lost his best friend the Captain, who he now calls a piece of crap.

12-25-2010, 09:25 PM
I am the only real lonegunman period. my ex-wives, family, friends, co-workers and even kids hate me so much i have nothing to do but to get on my forum and defend myself. i am not the sergeant that is moving to VA, i have not retired and i am currently working alpha, central district. i wrote the letter several years back and i creat dissention amongst all of my co-workers. I myself am the real "dangerous animal." so all of you haters out there need to shut up and start showing me respect. i may be a cry baby and go around telling people that my lawyer is going to sue them but i still demand respect from all of you. i blame others for my miserable existence and bad mouth everyone that does not agree with me. so deal with it like i have. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

12-25-2010, 09:30 PM
Lonegunman, I just wanted to spread some joy on this wonderous day and let you know that my wife, children and I are all looking forward to your house going into foreclosure so we can get it! If nothing else, we will buy it from the bank and have you evicted. I here there are some nice bridges you can live under in cape coral if you wish.

12-26-2010, 09:04 AM
Geeze, i guess u could say you r officially hated when people take the time to post things on this site about you on christmas. oh well. a man without a home, a man without a home, has no where to roam, has no where to roam. It must be so lonely being by your worthless self around this time of year. Is it cold? huh? I bet it is, I bet it is. being by your self anytime of year can leave ones being miserable and depressed but don't worry little fella u will continue to be absolutely worthless and despised. ha, ha, ha. Merry X-Mas. BTW: the kids say hi and will see u nxt weekend. chow

12-26-2010, 07:29 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, this is some funny stuff dude! I am loving it. :devil:

12-26-2010, 09:23 PM
you guys are all pathetic, last week it was sqiures and no it is someone else. Go to his face and say it rather on this useless forum. You must be proud of yourself. I bet your career is a going down the drain also. Be a man and meet him OCL and deal with your problems.