PDA

View Full Version : new lieutenant

12-19-2010, 11:17 AM
any news regarding the lt search? I know someone that put in for it.

12-19-2010, 06:58 PM
any news regarding the lt search? I know someone that put in for it.

Is your friend dirty?? If not he doesn't have a chance in hell.

12-22-2010, 04:12 AM
Only news is the deuschebag they wanted to hire who was a former Chief at North Bay Village turned down the job. He was a piece of garbage over there so he would have fit right in at GBPD.......LOL. Anyways word is {edited} is coming back as the Captain.

12-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Only news is the deuschebag they wanted to hire who was a former Chief at North Bay Village turned down the job. He was a piece of garbage over there so he would have fit right in at GBPD.......LOL. Anyways word is Barrio is coming back as the Captain.

That wouldn't surprise me. Just one more dirty cop amongst the rest of them. Just remember only alittle over a week and it will be a Happy New year.

Tick Tock Tick Tock BABOOM :lol: :lol: :lol:

12-22-2010, 07:40 PM
What ever happened to Lt Smith???

12-23-2010, 04:30 PM
What ever happened to Lt Smith???

Since he was a cops cop, he didn't last long. Admin didn't like that he defended his officers, so that was the end of his tenure in GB. He even went as far to put them in their place. He had my vote.

01-18-2011, 06:15 PM
I heard a few candidates turned the job down? Any news on who will get it?

01-26-2011, 06:26 PM
I heard a few candidates turned the job down? Any news on who will get it?

I heard the LT spot was filled. If its who I heard it is he's a no nonsense straight up guy. I don't like putting names on here but I believe he's retired from the city of Miami with tons of experience. Hopefully he can help right the ship.

01-27-2011, 11:49 AM
[quote="Rumor_mill":1p9ni29x]I heard a few candidates turned the job down? Any news on who will get it?

I heard the LT spot was filled. If its who I heard it is he's a no nonsense straight up guy. I don't like putting names on here but I believe he's retired from the city of Miami with tons of experience. Hopefully he can help right the ship.[/quote:1p9ni29x]

Lets hope so, and hopefully he won't let who he is related to influence his decisions.

02-27-2011, 10:30 PM
so, did you guys ever get the Lt position filled?

03-01-2011, 04:26 PM
so, did you guys ever get the Lt position filled?

Yes