PDA

View Full Version : discretion and courtesy

12-16-2010, 06:55 PM
Just wanted to thank the Seminole officer who showed discretion when he stopped my daughter on 12/16 and displayed concern for her being so upset about the violation. Thanks again. A brother leo (Broward).

12-16-2010, 07:26 PM
GREAT MR. STEALTH, YOU JUST LANDED ME IN AN IA.

12-16-2010, 08:59 PM
LMFAO- :snicker:

THEY PASS THEM OUT LIKE SANTA GIVING PRESENTS-

IF THEY CAN TAKE THIER PANTIES OFF :oops: , THE AGENCY MIGHT RUN OK?

LIKE CASTRO FROM CUBA, RUN THE AGENCY BY FEAR AND INTO THE DIRT! GREAT JOB BUDDIES GREAT JOB.

AND EVERYTHING WILL COME TO AN END SOON.

12-17-2010, 12:45 AM
Just wanted to thank the Seminole officer who showed discretion when he stopped my daughter on 12/16 and displayed concern for her being so upset about the violation. Thanks again. A brother leo (Broward).

Ignore the stupid and often negative comments one particular person insists on posting. I just wanted to say, "you're welcome" and we appreciate the thanks.

12-17-2010, 11:45 PM

Ignore the stupid and often negative comments one particular person insists on posting. I just wanted to say, "you're welcome" and we appreciate the thanks. Our chief is good he is trying, his tears are for us. Other departments make fun of him, they should stop this. The old LT in tampa thinks he can do a better job. He should thank the chief and things will be better. The chief is good lets try and help. The leo site is our way of communicating. The tribe has seen enough. The LT in tampa should not make fun of tribal members and our chief.

12-22-2010, 04:56 PM
Your Chief is a crybaby and always has been! :evil:

12-29-2010, 05:55 AM
Your Chief is a crybaby and always has been! :evil:
So is ur face