PDA

View Full Version : Supervisor Transfers

12-16-2010, 01:51 AM
It's funny how most of the supervisors were transferred to units that they did not put in for. Yet LG's people, RS, CM and LB, were given a choice of where to go or stay, and the POS TF comes out of VIN and picks his thugs for the beach. That's some power. Chad must be scared of him.

12-17-2010, 08:20 PM
This post makes no sense. You're an idiot.

12-18-2010, 08:26 PM
It's funny how most of the supervisors were transferred to units that they did not put in for. Yet LG's people, RS, CM and LB, were given a choice of where to go or stay, and the POS TF comes out of VIN and picks his thugs for the beach. That's some power. Chad must be scared of him.

Understand it perfectly. The writer is correct.

12-22-2010, 02:14 AM
Missed Chaddie today at the funeral. The Sunrise chief gave him a run for his money with a pompadour that looked simply marvelous.

12-24-2010, 08:22 PM
Hey Chad I 'm crying, leave me in patrol please. Better yet, honey the Lt's list came out. I don t want to go to patrol, I m a princess, knock me up so I can go on light duty as a Lt...

01-01-2011, 01:15 AM

Sounds like somebody is jealous.