PDA

View Full Version : My Condolances

12-09-2010, 01:25 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with everyone from your agency after we all lost a brother last night. May he rest in peace and we have the watch from here.

Saint Michael, heaven's glorious commissioner of police,
who once so neatly and successfully cleared God's premises
of all its undesirables, look with kindly and professional
eyes on your earthly force.

Give us cool heads, stout hearts, and uncanny flair for
investigation and wise judgement.

Make us the terror of burglars, the friend of children and
law-abiding citizens, kind to strangers, polite to bores,
strict with law-breakers and impervious to temptations.

You know, Saint Michael, from your own experiences
with the devil that the police officer's lot on earth is not
always a happy one; but your sense of duty that so
pleased God, your hard knocks that so surprised the
devil, and your angelic self-control give us inspiration.

And when we lay down our night sticks, enroll us in your
heavenly force, where we will be as proud to guard the
throne of God as we have been to guard the city of all
the people. Amen.

Deputy Sheriff from Broward County, Florida.

12-09-2010, 01:56 PM
Very well said D/S, my thoughts and prayers echo yours. Rest in peace my brother, may our prayers help ease the pain and suffering of your family and fellow brothers and sisters. You are in our thoughts. Collier Deputy

janedoe29
12-09-2010, 02:00 PM
what a beautiful Tribute,
Godspeed with healing of the hearts, and strength for those affected by this tragedy. Thought and prayers extended.

12-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Sorry to hear about this crazy tragedy. RIP brother, you will be missed, my condolences go out to all the deputies in Orange County.

12-09-2010, 05:17 PM
I would like to extend my condolances from Tampa PD. Fair winds and following seas brother. Many have been there to support us over the last year and we'll be there to support you.

12-09-2010, 07:45 PM
My condolences go out to everyone at the Orange County Sheriff's office. Not but a little over a year ago we were going through what you are now. We lost our good friend Ofc. Robert Sayers due to a crash. Both situations are totaly different but it hurts none the less to lose a fellow brother to something.

Tonight the CPD officers are playing a football game against the CFD firefighters. Both teams are unanimous on this and we are holding a moment of silence in honor of our fallen brother before the game.

May god bless you all and rest in peace brother. We have the watch now.

12-09-2010, 08:39 PM
I would like to extend my condolences to the family of Deputy Coates and to the Orange County S.O. in their time of sorrow. May God Bless, R.I.P Dep. Coates and thank you for your service to our Country and to your community.

12-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Our sincer condolanses go out to the family and your agency for your loss. Your agency was here for us in the past year and we will be there for all of you also. May God rest Deputy Brandon Coates. He is a Hero and will always be. Rest in Peace Brother we will continue the watch for you.

12-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with your wife and family. Semper Fidelis, Marine. You proudly served your country, now you will stand watch in Heaven. To quote Guckenberger, "may the son of a ***** who took your life burn in hell."
My son is a friend of Brandon and they served together in the Marine Corps, may God Rest Brandon's Soul.....

MOD 624
12-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Our condolences to the family of the Deputy who died "in the line of duty". Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the Orange County Sheriff's Office. From your Brothers in Blue here in South Florida. RIP Brother!

12-10-2010, 01:39 AM
He stared evil in the face and even though he was killed, he still won the fight. He won the fight because he made a difference in his community and is leaving a lasting impression. No one will ever be able to take that away from him. Mr. Coates you will be greatly missed by everyone. Its your time to rest now, your job on earth is 10-98. God bless you, your family, and the entire OCSO family.

12-10-2010, 03:18 AM
Stay Strong brothers and sisters at OCSO. God be with you.

RIP Deputy Coates.

12-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Do Not Seek Me There

Do not seek me in the shadows of the unknown, instead remember me in all my glory.
Do not seek me in the sadness of another's eyes, instead remember my laughter.
Do not seek grief for my absence, instead cling to the existence of my memory.
Do not seek me in your moments of weakness, instead find strength in the journey set before the both of us.
Do not seek me in my empty room, instead believe I left this earth with a much greater calling.
Do not seek me in death, seek me in the the things I left behind, the lives I touched, the laughter I shared, the joy that I brought, the memories I created and there you will find me once more.....JD29

12-13-2010, 11:51 AM
I would like to extend my condolences to the family of Deputy Coates and to the Orange County S.O. in their time of sorrow. May God Bless, R.I.P Dep. Coates and thank you for your service to our Country and to your community. We honor you in many ways and will continue to serve our communities and have you and your family as well as all brothers and sisters and their families in our prayers and thoughts.

K.D. Stanton II
12-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Can anybody inform me as to fundraisers in the works for the fallen officer?

MOD 629
12-15-2010, 01:23 AM
"He Answered The Call"

Today in the sun, I bid him farewell
A man, a hero, I never knew well

Like many before him, who answered the call
Wearing a badge, he was destined to fall

Though by choice a long life and a happy old age
Would he have chosen, had he written the page

But the office he chose never promised long life
Just half of his salary, for his child and his wife

He went without fear, into the darkness of night
Bringing comfort to some, to some others light

Easing their pain and calming their fears
He did his duty, never asking for cheers

A husband, a cop, he answered the call
We bid him farewell for he gave his all

From all of those at FL DABT, we send our prayers and condolences to the Coates family.