PDA

View Full Version : GOOD NEWS

12-09-2010, 02:43 AM
Ok for the ones who could care less about who is screwing who or what the Chief did last summer with who, I think good news should be spread.

First of all good work on everyone's part for the investigationon Hampton. You guys did good work in everything you did. I was not there but still you did great police work from what I heard.

Second Congrats to the people who were selected for the traffic positions. You will do well in those spots.

Third Come support your fellow officers as they beat the firefighters in football.

This should be a space for fellowship not slanderizing each other. Lets show everyone that we are the best not below the rest. :D

12-09-2010, 06:34 AM
Ok for the ones who could care less about who is screwing who or what the Chief did last summer with who, I think good news should be spread.

First of all good work on everyone's part for the investigationon Hampton. You guys did good work in everything you did. I was not there but still you did great police work from what I heard.

Second Congrats to the people who were selected for the traffic positions. You will do well in those spots.

Third Come support your fellow officers as they beat the firefighters in football.

This should be a space for fellowship not slanderizing each other. Lets show everyone that we are the best not below the rest. :D

Great post!!!!

Orange County SO just lost a deputy.............wake up people that's not very far from Clermont. How soon we forget, over a year ago we lost PIP there for a minute we were a brotherhood. We are not guaranteed another day.....when it's over it is over, no rewinds. Lets all try and let bygones be bygones this includes admin as well as everyone else. Alot of other agencies laugh at us, who cares, we need to come together if you don't like somebody hey that's life but be polite and get along, cause the same guy or gal you don't like may be the one that saves your a$$ or lays their life down for you!

Be safe my brothers and sisters and watch out for one another!

12-09-2010, 11:25 PM
Very cool!!!

12-10-2010, 02:08 AM
16-12 PD

12-10-2010, 02:12 PM
YES....Good news...positive support...

This is what this site is for! Thank you for the good news.

We need to be thankful for everyday. How many law enforcement shootings have taken place in (neighboring areas) within these 2 months? I lost count. Now the OCSO lost a Deputy. We should take a moment to think of those who will forever have to live with the memory of having to take a life in the line of duty and for the ones who lost their lives performing their duties.

Support each other... Train hard....Don't sweat the small stuff.

12-15-2010, 04:08 AM
Yes and Polk lost a Sgt. this week also. Remember to hug your loved ones and tell them that you love them every day. You never know when it might be your last. We are a team and that is how we should act. Not like the others that come on this sight.

Remeber to stay safe and warm because it's cold out there right now.

12-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Thank you Uplifter.

For the most part I like my job, most of my co-workers and administration. It started to get to the point I was no longer enjoying coming in to work due to some of the negativity. It's my fault I should not have allowed it.

I should be part of the positive.... 01/01/11 a new year for me...

12-15-2010, 05:38 PM
We all need this. We all have become so overly concerned with the negative and not the positive. I'm glad my post is helping someone and is appreciated.

Be safe out there. :D

01-16-2011, 04:45 AM
Well here is news that we can all agree on. Nobody cares. What do you think that someone up front actually gives two cents about how you like the department or spreading good news. No they don't.

01-16-2011, 04:49 AM
Yeah well at least I care enough to let by gones be by gones and to quit worrying about things. Maybe if you had one ounce of compassion you would understand that it's not about stats or how much dope you get. It's about serving the citizens of Clermont with respect. I know that there are some that do not think this and you know what, you have to sleep with that not me. So get over it and go write on BBPD or WGPD pages to get more dirt on JJ or SG.