PDA

View Full Version : surprise visit

12-06-2010, 12:52 PM
during last week's voluntary mandatory reserve meeting, we had a cameo appreance by Lieutenant G. Alvarez.

Come back soon...there is a need for the new world order to return!

more to come.

12-07-2010, 01:26 PM
i must say that after my Lt, he did seem to change, but in his defense, he was still "alvarez". there have been people (oops a person) thats has beem swallowing lots of "leche" and back-stabbing as many ppl as he (o/i - *****#1) can!

so i welcome the speedy return of Lt. Alvarez, god speed.

just for all of you who dissagree me, we work in a man's world, dont act like men, be a man! this is still the age of man.

stop being little *****es! case and point stop running to your connector, it only makes you look like more of a *****!

12-07-2010, 06:30 PM
i must say that after my Lt, he did seem to change, but in his defense, he was still "alvarez". there have been people (oops a person) thats has beem swallowing lots of "leche" and back-stabbing as many ppl as he (o/i - *****#1) can!

so i welcome the speedy return of Lt. Alvarez, god speed.

just for all of you who dissagree me, we work in a man's world, dont act like men, be a man! this is still the age of man.

stop being little *****es! case and point stop running to your connector, it only makes you look like more of a *****!

Touche Outer Limits..... when the LIEUTENANT returns sh*t is gonna change... the reign of the POS ppl will end. I hope they get in a little more b.s because once hes back he will put out the trash :evil: :cop:

12-08-2010, 12:18 AM
Holy Shit!!!!! It was good to see the Lt. back in the game(tested Sgt. and turned down Lt. twice). I don't know how much he can do with all the ass kissing going on around here but at least we will have someone to look out for us lowly patrol officers....
You're right he did seem a bit different but then again they took him completely off the road and after "mijo-mijo" came back he was pushing paper like it was going out of style. I don't think I know of anyone that he's screwed over or gone after like others have. He's not the easiest guy to getalong with but he will back you up and get the job done, firm and fair.
Hurry back Lt. we need you!

12-08-2010, 01:17 AM
LT. don't listen to any of those "haters" (and you all know who you are)...hurry back...at least if you didn't know before, you know now who your REAL friends are..

12-08-2010, 01:14 PM
outter limits to green hornet: and everyone else

clarification:

Lt Alvarez, i wish you were back 6 months ago!

defination = *****#1 = whore-hay, just in case it was misunderstood, and for everyone else who might of gotten wrong!

full time or part-time officers, when the Lt gets back you better work, period! no more of that bull shit , "13's" for the whole shift.

little whore-hay, will just never be a man. he's too busy being a jail-house *****.
hey got the new unit #'s today, spd 500 is now 100, hey what happens if you add a zero to the end, now you know who's **** he's been sucking!

12-28-2010, 04:52 PM
outter limits to green hornet: and everyone else

clarification:

Lt Alvarez, i wish you were back 6 months ago!

defination = *****#1 = whore-hay, just in case it was misunderstood, and for everyone else who might of gotten wrong!

full time or part-time officers, when the Lt gets back you better work, period! no more of that bull shizzat , "13's" for the whole shift.

little whore-hay, will just never be a man. he's too busy being a jail-house *****.
hey got the new unit #'s today, spd 500 is now 100, hey what happens if you add a zero to the end, now you know who's **** he's been sucking!

whore-hey is spd 6! another great joke.

04-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Lt Alvarez, why have you abandoned us? We need you out in the streets with us, I know you hate that desk. We don't give a shit if your still not 100%, at 80% youy still better then what we are stuck with. Go get a shot, see the doctor, go to church or a witch doctor but get your ass back on the road.....

The Crew

04-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Lt Alvarez, why have you abandoned us? We need you out in the streets with us, I know you hate that desk. We don't give a shizzat if your still not 100%, at 80% youy still better then what we are stuck with. Go get a shot, see the doctor, go to church or a witch doctor but get your ass back on the road.....

The Crew

yo crew, that sh=-t was gay! abandoned us? what are you some little stuck in a hole?

how about ???? "you can be my wing-man anytime" that atleast sounds a little more manlier!

"we need you"......how gay!