PDA

View Full Version : Is it true there is a rat on days?

12-06-2010, 03:28 AM
Did i hear correct an officer got hurt and was attempting to put the 39 in custody and an officer went to make an IA investigation on the use of force? If he was predent why did he help? Lack of courage???

12-06-2010, 04:43 AM
My error on spelling... Present

12-06-2010, 09:12 AM
He's like the wizard of oz...Lion without a heart...hahaha

12-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Because it was another racist act of violence against the citizens of Miami Gardens. Did the officer have his mic on? Oh I forgot it’s only for patrol. The admin believe everything the Ds say. That officer has every right to speak up if he thinks he see what he believe to be corruption. If the accused did nothing wrong or if he is one of the golden boys he will be cleared.

12-07-2010, 12:31 AM
Who said anything about racism... Im tired of people using the race card!! And if the officer was justified yes he will be cleared! Im from miami i never worked with people who are racist bigeots and ungrateful as a few officers are! Most of you are good people.. If you dont like dade county go back home!!

12-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Because it was another racist act of violence against the citizens of Miami Gardens. Did the officer have his mic on? Oh I forgot it’s only for patrol. The admin believe everything the Ds say. That officer has every right to speak up if he thinks he see what he believe to be corruption. If the accused did nothing wrong or if he is one of the golden boys he will be cleared.

And its scumbag cops like YOU that break down the fabric of policing..this cop being a rat has nothing to do with racism..it has everything to do with him turning his back on his brothers and sisters in blue, and thinking more about himself. You act like these guys are moving dope or ripping off drug dealers..you know..real corruption.. Him going to IA with total B.S. is a spit in the face of every officer in this department. I hope you guys in his squad are doing the right thing, and making sure he learns it ain't cool to do this.

12-08-2010, 06:51 PM
And its scumbag cops like YOU that break down the fabric of policing..this cop being a rat has nothing to do with racism..it has everything to do with him turning his back on his brothers and sisters in blue, and thinking more about himself. You act like these guys are moving dope or ripping off drug dealers..you know..real corruption.. Him going to IA with total B.S. is a spit in the face of every officer in this department. I hope you guys in his squad are doing the right thing, and making sure he learns it ain't cool to do this.

I’m not going to air CST dirty laundry on a public forum but an IA investigation is warranted if this officer saw what he believe to be over the top. Also before you go on the defense about alleged racist comments look at all the past allegations that have been swept under the carpet. The job is difficult and yes you will have to get you hands dirty but you don’t have to degrade a person’s race, sexual preference or religion to get results. It comes from inexperience officers not being supervised properly. I’m sure some of you will bash away because the truth hurts!

PS
Treat people like you want your wife or mother treated and you will not live in IA! Even with the bad guys. They only complain when things are done over the top!

12-11-2010, 06:02 AM
So freaking sad.... It's nice to know your 39ing a subject who then becomes combative which in the process breaks one of the arresting officers HAND and have a 15 stand there and do nothing to help your brothers and then to go to IA and file a compliant. I seen first hand the criminals these officers have to deal in this city to say what this city needs real cops who really want to treat these criminals how they should be treated. I just wish they let the city of Hialeah Police Department run loose for one whole month to put criminals in their place. Now that's a department where you know your 15 is going to back you up all the way. Good luck to the officers being investigated and don't worry news travels fast in Miami so everyone could stay on the look out for this peace of crap 15. Remember to never forget about that Thin Blue Line. Peace

12-11-2010, 06:20 PM
So freaking sad.... It's nice to know your 39ing a subject who then becomes combative which in the process breaks one of the arresting officers HAND and have a 15 stand there and do nothing to help your brothers and then to go to IA and file a compliant. I seen first hand the criminals these officers have to deal in this city to say what this city needs real cops who really want to treat these criminals how they should be treated. I just wish they let the city of Hialeah Police Department run loose for one whole month to put criminals in their place. Now that's a department where you know your 15 is going to back you up all the way. Good luck to the officers being investigated and don't worry news travels fast in Miami so everyone could stay on the look out for this peace of crap 15. Remember to never forget about that Thin Blue Line. Peace

Man stay off of the Miami Gardens forum! Go post on the Hialeah forum since you think busting heads is police work. Let’s do this in your neighborhood and see what you think then. Learn what police work is and how to be a cop before you talk about the Thin Blue Line.

12-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Did I read right? The perp broke the officer's hand? Come on buddy. Unless the officer stood there and let the guy step on his hand it don't make since. Geesh! Why do you guys post dumb stuff?

12-14-2010, 07:28 PM
Man stay off of the Miami Gardens forum! Go post on the Hialeah forum since you think busting heads is police work. Let’s do this in your neighborhood and see what you think then. Learn what police work is and how to be a cop before you talk about the Thin Blue Line.[/quote]

So what is it you want to do in my neighborhood? Show us how to rat each other out? All I have to say to your uneducated ass to be nice is...... THIS WON'T HAPPEN IN HIALEAH. And for all you true cops in Miami Gardens keep your heads up and when you need a true 15, we are just on city away.

12-14-2010, 09:27 PM
[/quote]So what is it you want to do in my neighborhood? Show us how to rat each other out? All I have to say to your uneducated ass to be nice is...... THIS WON'T HAPPEN IN HIALEAH. And for all you true cops in Miami Gardens keep your heads up and when you need a true 15, we are just on city away.[/quote]

You have the audacity to call someone uneducated. You sound like you just dropped out of Hialeah High! You can't be a real cop posting nonsense about busting heads and rats. And if you are a cop you have to be a rookie. Your Stupid azz will be in federal court before you finish your second year. Next time you post something make sure you proof read it dummy. What a joke!

12-26-2010, 05:34 AM
Could there be a chance the officer who stood and watched went to I A to cover the fact he just stood there and watched? Don't need an "audience" when the shit hits the fan , need HELP. Think 07ing this guy as a 15 is a prudent thing for me, to do.

07-06-2011, 01:14 AM
Yes. The officers were cleared. His name is J.V.

07-06-2011, 01:21 AM
So what is it you want to do in my neighborhood? Show us how to rat each other out? All I have to say to your uneducated ass to be nice is...... THIS WON'T HAPPEN IN HIALEAH. And for all you true cops in Miami Gardens keep your heads up and when you need a true 15, we are just on city away.[/quote]

You have the audacity to call someone uneducated. You sound like you just dropped out of Hialeah High! You can't be a real cop posting nonsense about busting heads and rats. And if you are a cop you have to be a rookie. Your Stupid azz will be in federal court before you finish your second year. Next time you post something make sure you proof read it dummy. What a joke![/quote]

Go back to where ever you came from. Your the only rookie here bitc*. You don't have a clue about brotherhood. Your the scared one with one balls that probably too fat to get out of his car!!! You for damn sure don't have to worry about doing police work!!! Bet your from up north.

07-07-2011, 10:37 AM
If the officer stood by while another officer was fighting with a subject is a clearly an act of being a COWARD ! This has no place in law enforcement. This in itself is cause for action including DISMISSAL! Put it in writing and document the event with your staff!

07-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Wow, this is a police forum. You all think you are safe by writing here as a guest.

07-15-2011, 07:25 PM
afafdafda

09-27-2011, 05:25 PM

Hey rookie got news for you the brothers and sisters in blue thing, went out the door when the green mther fckers like you got here.....it does NOT exsist!!!!!!!