PDA

View Full Version : And the new Chief of CGPD!!!

12-04-2010, 04:07 AM
Who will be the next Chief???

12-04-2010, 03:06 PM
No new chief. The CGPD is going to be run as a true democracy. Everyone will have a vote. Come on city manager get off you butt and name someone already.

12-05-2010, 12:15 AM
Okay now CN from MBPD is out also. Who might it be? MC from UM was counting on CN so he could go to the Beach with Martinez, now what mikey?

12-05-2010, 12:22 AM
I love that Joe m. Is the new chief. He is a true leader and qru. Hope he last untill he retires. Thank you pat s. For picking a true leader!

12-05-2010, 02:06 AM
Fernandez would have been a great Chief for the Coral Gables Police Dept. Mr. Mayor you need to get invloved your City Mgr let a great man get away!!!

12-05-2010, 01:00 PM
to hell with fernndez, Joey is the CHIEF and he WILL get this place up and running again, maybe just MAYBE moral will go up a notch.

someome please tell ed to stop kissing joeys but, it makes me sick!

12-05-2010, 09:13 PM
Give it up Bobby, Fernandez isnt going to be chief

12-05-2010, 09:54 PM
to hell with fernndez, Joey is the CHIEF and he WILL get this place up and running again, maybe just MAYBE moral will go up a notch.

First before morale goes up, you should learn to spell it. Wow!

12-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Okay now CN from MBPD is out also. Who might it be? MC from UM was counting on CN so he could go to the Beach with Martinez, now what mikey?

MC said CN has a 2nd interview this week. He said if CN get the CGPD job then RM will get the MBPD COP job and MC will go with him as an ass-istant. Good luck CN, Good luck RM take the nut from UM do us all a favor.

12-06-2010, 12:13 AM

First before morale goes up, you should learn to spell it. Wow!

dude, you are the reason that most PO's in CGPD dislike eachother! That guy was making a good point and there you go busting his chops. you are a true POS

12-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Give it up Bobby, Fernandez isnt going to be chief

Its not bobby, I dont think he gives a crap.................I think its the city manager or fernandez himself posting that bs.

12-08-2010, 12:43 AM
So Colombo has been running his mouth to Ray M about how screwed up UM is and Rivero found out. Well Mikey you better hope CN gets the job becuase you will need to go work on the beach soon.

Also heard two people have turned down the manager. So who is next?

12-08-2010, 07:59 PM
What is your source for that comment? Who were the two that turned the job down and why?

12-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Sometimes smaller people feel a need to talk and act stupid, like you BN

12-18-2010, 02:07 AM
I thought Naue leaving would bring some sense to this mess, but of course it has gotten worse. Chief JM is trying but the other majors are being total ****s. All of them are walking around pissed off and always in a bad ****ing mood. They are all jealous and upset that they are not interim Chief. The new Chief or JM has to make the move and demote most of the majors or at least rotate them now. Please do not wait and do it now!!!!

On another note, stop trashing Terri, a few posts have been very disrespectful of her and Jimmy. Neither of them has done any harm to anyone in this department. If you want to trash anyone, just target anyone wearing oak leafs. (majors= useless ****ing ass*****!!!)

12-18-2010, 02:41 AM
What the hell happen to us, we used to be such a good department. Skinner, Harley, Hammerschmidt, Naue you all ****ed us over with your stupidity and ego. We have no leadership, just a bunch of babies fighting with each other. Everyone hates coming to work, we have hit rock bottom. I mean this with every fiber in my soul...GOD HELP US, we do not deserve this. :cry: :(

12-18-2010, 10:00 AM
Oh yes we do.

We deserve every fraking ounce of misery.

Listen to us on here......read through these threads and see how we rip each other to shreds, insulting and debasing each other any chance we get. We have no sense of loyalty to each other. We laugh at each others problems and misery. When one of us is accused of screwing up, every one of us jumps on board and before anything is proven at all, we crucify the person.......instead of assuming they are innocent and supporting them.

We let the douche bags do this to us when we turned on each other. We broke ranks, stopped watching each others backs. We started bleeding each other out, making us easy targets.

Yes, we do deserve it.

12-20-2010, 07:39 PM
I am in total agreement!! A grand majority of us are only out for ourselves.. Screw the other guy as long as I have to do less. This place rewards the lazy and punishes anyone who wants to be a little proactive and work. Once the first citizen complaint comes in, and although you have not broken any policy or SOP, you are hung to dry thus demoralizing you and making you into another do-nothing officer. There is no loyalty or brotherhood in this place, and it starts with the officers. It's accepted to be a snitch in this place and run to a supervisor for any little thing (ie. He's milking an area check, or she's taking too long on her 12). Here's an idea, how about be an adult and confront the certain individual if you believe something is wrong or unfair. I hope our mentality does change, if we don't take care of each other.. No one will..

01-12-2011, 08:10 PM
Luis Cabrera of the Miami Police Department is coming. The details will be out Febuary 1.

01-13-2011, 07:24 PM
You all deserve what has happened to CGPD. Backstabing each other for years to try to look good to the brass! This has got to be the worse group of officers and brass in the history of CGPD.

01-13-2011, 10:04 PM
McNichol? Are you guys for real

01-14-2011, 05:05 PM
You all deserve what has happened to CGPD. Backstabing each other for years to try to look good to the brass! This has got to be the worse group of officers and brass in the history of CGPD.

I agree with this statement, for years those that did not drink the " Kool-aid " were harassed by brass at every level and no one ever did anything to change it. Deep down inside, those evil performers are slowly paying for it and they know it, some even died ! Now, enjoy the fruits of your labor.......I mean evil doing. We all wear blue, but we are more worried about ffuucckking each other over then we are about becoming a better police department. Here an idea, stop reinventing the wheel.

Only regret I have is that I chose to stay here as the smart ones left to greener pastures and now its too late for me to leave. God help us all.

01-14-2011, 10:43 PM
I agree with this statement, for years those that did not drink the " Kool-aid " were harassed by brass at every level and no one ever did anything to change it. Deep down inside, those evil performers are slowly paying for it and they know it, some even died ! Now, enjoy the fruits of your labor.......I mean evil doing. We all wear blue, but we are more worried about ffuucckking each other over then we are about becoming a better police department. Here an idea, stop reinventing the wheel.

Only regret I have is that I chose to stay here as the smart ones left to greener pastures and now its too late for me to leave. God help us all.

I AGREE

01-19-2011, 02:22 AM
Now that Chief Naue has left the department I believe the best way to turn around this bunch of ungratefuls in blue is to have the Fire Chief to take over as the head of Public Safety Services for the City. Fire has always been better organized and much more professional. While our police officers seem to be a lazy bunch of malcontents.

01-19-2011, 04:15 PM
Now that Chief Naue has left the department I believe the best way to turn around this bunch of ungratefuls in blue is to have the Fire Chief to take over as the head of Public Safety Services for the City. Fire has always been better organized and much more professional. While our police officers seem to be a lazy bunch of malcontents.

Must be horrible to have such a pathetic life that you need to come on our site to post stupid sshhiitt. So what happened did you get beat up as a kid, u tried and tried but never could make it into the police academy, or did u got a ticket. Obviously you live a miserable life and have nothing else better to do. I hope your proud of yourself Moriama, you waste of a human life.

01-19-2011, 07:44 PM
You're kidding.....................right!?!

"We laugh at each others problems and misery. When one of us is accused of screwing up, every one of us jumps on board and before anything is proven at all, we crucify the person.......instead of assuming they are innocent and supporting them."

People I'm not gonna consider innocent and/or support:

Picking up a hooker in your K-9 Vehicle (on duty)...............NO
Punching out some guy in the Keys while on a family vacation............NO
Having your kid making 19's in a city vehicle with yellow lights.............NO
Banging so many of my subordinates that I end up getting divorced..............NO
Crashing my patrol car 25 miles from home, on my off time, at almost 100 MPH..........NO
Racking up thousands of hours in unearned OT but still keeping my rank..............NO
Putting in for OT for building searches with my bomb dog, but no one remembers seeing me.....No

These are the people you want me to support? These are the people that make the rest of us look bad. For those of us who come to work and stay out of trouble these people are an embarrasment. Obviously the department doesn't care to discipline officers that deserve to be disciplined so this forum is a place to vent.

01-20-2011, 02:31 PM
You're kidding.....................right!?!

"We laugh at each others problems and misery. When one of us is accused of screwing up, every one of us jumps on board and before anything is proven at all, we crucify the person.......instead of assuming they are innocent and supporting them."

People I'm not gonna consider innocent and/or support:

Lets look at where they are now........

Picking up a hooker in your K-9 Vehicle (on duty)...............NO....Out of this dept living the good life.Punching out some guy in the Keys while on a family vacation............NO....Paid time off with an outcome sure to be nothing.Having your kid making 19's in a city vehicle with yellow lights.............NO....Still at the top of the stack..untouched.Banging so many of my subordinates that I end up getting divorced..............NO....Still at the top of the stack..untouched.Crashing my patrol car 25 miles from home, on my off time, at almost 100 MPH..........NO....Still here..Minimal change.Racking up thousands of hours in unearned OT but still keeping my rank..............NO....Still here..untouched..kept money..probably stealing more.Putting in for OT for building searches with my bomb dog, but no one remembers seeing me.....No....Out of this dept living the good life.Who really cares if we support them? We should probably learn something from them. These are the people you want me to support? These are the people that make the rest of us look bad. For those of us who come to work and stay out of trouble these people are an embarrasment. Obviously the department doesn't care to discipline officers that deserve to be disciplined so this forum is a place to vent.

02-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Is your city ever gonna pick a chief? Whats the deal?

02-04-2011, 12:36 AM
Is your city ever gonna pick a chief? Whats the deal?

Probably not but we can pick our noses!

02-07-2011, 05:00 PM
CHIP FOR CHIEF...............at least he has balls!

time4change
02-09-2011, 02:03 AM
Times will be changing soon for the better, it may have taken a long time to find the right chief, but wait and see.......soon for the announcement. There will be a captain of the ship setting sail for performance and excellance. :devil:

02-11-2011, 01:43 AM
One jobs loss is another jobs gain.
Sorry to see you go :{

02-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Chief Dennis ******! Another outsider with no idea of the diversity of South Florida. Good Luck guys. Hope this egg-head doesn't turn out to be a puppet. Ed's got some hard work to do. An out-of-towner to suck up to now.

02-12-2011, 12:41 AM
In 14 years at NYPD he made it all the way up to Sgt. Later in NY he ran a 9 men police departmet and a 22 men department in Juno. :cry:

02-12-2011, 12:53 AM
No, that's 16 men in Juno, and he had fired 3 of them. He then hired part time cops so he did not have to pay overtime or benefits.

02-12-2011, 03:39 AM
All i know is.....life in Juno is going to dramatically improve after March7th. congratulations CG!!!! And thank you, thank you, thank you!

02-12-2011, 03:48 AM
In light of this new chief (horrible), I here one of our former brother is recruiting people for north florida...I think i wanna to go !!

02-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Are we in for Skinner all over again? Do we have another City Hall Puppet? Research says YES! We should have just pulled a Weekend at Bernie's with The Hammer.

02-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Either one of the Miami Guys would have been better than this guy. Thanks Salerno for bringing in a small town guy with nothing but am inflated resume.

02-12-2011, 07:34 PM
If the Coral Gables officers are good with a leader who cares about professionalism, fair treatment and good morale you are getting the right Chief. If there are any officers who are lazy, unethical or disloyal to your fellow officers you may want to move on.

02-13-2011, 12:48 AM
The new chief would not know anything about professionalism, fair treatment, good morale, ethics if his life depended on it. The only loyalty he is concerned with is to him and no one else.

02-13-2011, 03:54 PM
Hopefully he will fix the corruption among the upper brass and IA.

02-14-2011, 03:11 AM
I saw the new chief at city hall... He was getting fitted for his strings.

02-14-2011, 05:33 PM
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/3263363.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=45B0EB3381F7834D684FC38C4C2FC0285B7835C20895E8EC 05AFC5CF6109BBC7

Dance Puppet, Dance!!!!!!!

02-14-2011, 10:48 PM
Well you guys will be good for about 6 to 12 months before you start feeling the impact. When he came to Juno, no changes were made for about this amount of time then all hell broke loose. He hired his right hand goon, brought some buddies from the outside, got their support and started ripping the place apart. Good hire CG, the officers and citizens of Juno Beach thank you.

02-15-2011, 02:22 AM
The people posting these negative comments are most likely some of the sad excuse for police officers that no longer work in Juno. These disgruntled people are incompetent and have no place in the honorable profession of law enforcement. The Chief's mission has been to improve morale and to have his officers respected in the law enforcment community. The Chief brought in a few top notch well respected officers to replace the deadbeats who were dragging the place down. As a result, the department's morale is greatly improved, the Juno Police oficers are respected for their good work and there is new sense of pride in the department. Our loss is Coral Gables gain. Good luck Chief!

02-15-2011, 04:22 AM
It tells me alot about this guy when officers from thousands of miles away are on our forum describing him. Then another guy from that department also comes to our forum to sell him to us as a great person. We are gonna wish that Skinner comes back. The chief-city manager combination will be the straw that breaks the camel's back for our department. God bless us all.

02-15-2011, 01:55 PM
Who really knows if the guy will be good or bad, but you have to admit, that puppet picture was pretty funny.

02-16-2011, 12:26 AM
Please check out the JUPITER police leo affairs area for info...................... (JUNO BEACH likes to give other LEO's traffic citations) topic :|

02-16-2011, 10:10 PM
All I can tell you from my opinion is that CG might be in for a rude awakening. I used to work at this chief's current agency (juno) before moving on, and I still maintain contact with people in the area. From everything that I've heard morale is worse now than it's ever been despite what "happyinjuno" is saying. This chief had his officers in Juno doing reports, with actual narratives, on every single traffic stop. That's 100% fact at least as of a couple of months ago (I can't image that lasting for very long so Im not sure if that practice is still in place now?). The only reason I bring that up is because it might give an insight as to where this guys mindset is at. Juno has a small portion of U.S. #1 that goes through their jurisdiction and it has always been a very proactive agency. Im not really sure how you can implement something such as doing a report on every single traffic stop and still expect morale to be high, especially in an agency that has always had high productivity in the areas of traffic enforcement. This has to be a killer for the guys there. The majority of arrests in that town (drugs, warrants, etc) came from officer initiated traffic stops. This type of micro-managing is the reason a lot of officers left back in the day and went on to surrounding agencies, such as Palm Beach and Martin County S.O.'s. I know a lot of people such as I did will leave regardless because of the small size of the town but at least make it some what appealing for those that may consider staying or don't have the option to leave at this point. I'm assuming that "happyinjuno" is more of an admin/office secretary type person than a proactive, go out and hunt, type. Anyways, that's just my opinion. I really don't know anything else about the chief other than that ridiculous rule and the fact that the car graphics are still the same as years ago. I guess thats not that big of a deal but it would still be nice to see a chief actually take the initiative and give a fresh look in that area as many other agencies are doing in the county. I hope this input helps and despite all of the negativity, I hope things do work out with this new leadership for my fellow brothers and sisters down in Coral Gables! :cop:

02-17-2011, 03:22 PM
I worked in Juno under your new chief. We did write reports on every traffic stops where a ticket was issued and on any rescue call we went on. Guys from other agencies laughed at us and thought it was stupid. This guy is afraid of his own shadow. He lives in a place where he fears he will be sued for any little thing. I hated working under him. Good luck and stay strong guys.

02-19-2011, 01:20 PM
If this guy is as bad as people are saying he is, we will have to unite. The city manager is not liked at city hall. If we all band together and become very public, we can control the situation.

02-20-2011, 01:58 PM
Does anyone know if his current agency is FOP? If they are have one of our guys contact their lodge and speak to their guys. We might get a little insight if this guy is 10-8 or not.

02-21-2011, 01:59 AM
The agency is represented by the PBA not FOP. He is not 10-8!

02-21-2011, 02:21 PM
I will offer any assistance that I can give to help the new chief straighten out this police department.I have saved all my letters of complaint and will share them with him at the first opportunity that presents itself.

02-22-2011, 12:46 AM
I will offer any assistance that I can give to help the new chief straighten out this police department.I have saved all my letters of complaint and will share them with him at the first opportunity that presents itself.

FCUK YOU PU$$Y!

02-22-2011, 07:17 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgGfgWjuz3FHZ3THnqYUU2LmsOYvXMQ HIHOL51zBYCiNqIpr2A&t=1

02-22-2011, 11:15 PM
http://www.pawesome.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/******-cop.jpg

02-23-2011, 03:27 AM
http://www.pawesome.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/******-cop.jpg

I will send the new chief a letter advising him of this site as well as some of the insubordinate posts that are placed here. Hopefully he will have the computer department monitor the department's computers, find out who some of the malcontents are and deal with them accordingly.

02-23-2011, 01:58 PM
The doggie picture is just not right... That ****** has a backbone.

02-23-2011, 07:21 PM
Don't worry about sending him a letter to read this site, I'm sure he"s already seen it. Every morning he sits down with his degenerate of a side kick and reviews this site. Also the backbone post is very accurate. Good job with that post.

02-23-2011, 07:51 PM
ROFL
, I wish JOEY would be CHIEF. He would have been a good leader and great for the department.

The doggie picture is just not right... That ****** has a backbone.

02-25-2011, 04:06 AM
Well new Chief here is your first newsflash!!

You got a lot of work to do. The officer of the year just announced he is leaving CGPD for the Miami-Dade Police Department. The department is supposed to be at 186 sworn but now is at 168, with at least 3 retirements pending. Thanks a lot Salerno for making our city a lot less safer!!!

02-25-2011, 08:00 PM

You got a lot of work to do. The officer of the year just announced he is leaving CGPD for the Miami-Dade Police Department. The department is supposed to be at 186 sworn but now is at 168, with at least 3 retirements pending. Thanks a lot Salerno for making our city a lot less safer!!!

That officer of the year was a sad SAD issue. He was no officer of the year material. He is a stupid kid with nothing better to do in life but mess with people. I have seen him push people around and create havoc on calm scenes. He loves to arrest people for any givin reason and thinks its cool because the other two retards he hangs out with do the same.It is a disgrace to have his picture on the wall as officer of the year. I for one will be glad when he is gone.

02-26-2011, 05:44 AM

That officer of the year was a sad SAD issue. He was no officer of the year material. He is a stupid kid with nothing better to do in life but mess with people. I have seen him push people around and create havoc on calm scenes. He loves to arrest people for any givin reason and thinks its cool because the other two retards he hangs out with do the same.It is a disgrace to have his picture on the wall as officer of the year. I for one will be glad when he is gone.

I don't see how this department could have an officer of the year.However, if there was truly someone worthy of this honor it's easy to see why they would want to leave and join a professional department.

02-26-2011, 01:50 PM
WOW MORIMA! that's the best thing you have ever said on this site!

02-27-2011, 05:31 AM

And this ladies and gentlemen are the pieces of trash that we work with. Guess what asshollee if you don't think you are suppose to put people in jail then you are a disgrace to the department, your family, and yourself. Guess what, you can't make a difference sitting under a tree and gossipping bull shit about other officers. I you don't have anything nice to say about other people then evaluate your own pathetic life. Scott, I wish you the best. You and your brother are joining the long list of stand up officers that have left this department for the better. Good luck to you.

02-27-2011, 05:37 AM

The reason our department has the problems that it has is because we have imposters wearing uniforms that think this way about hard working officers. It not the staff that is the problem. It is the trash that works patrol and think along these lines that destroy our department and our reputations. God bless us all, we need it.

BTW, are we getting the oscar mayer ****** truck for the chief's inaguration. I can't wait to start writing an OI everytime I write a ticket.

02-27-2011, 02:43 PM
If you hadn't seen it yet, Juno Beach has a page on LEOA now - started about a week ago.

02-27-2011, 06:50 PM

And this ladies and gentlemen are the pieces of trash that we work with. Guess what asshollee if you don't think you are suppose to put people in jail then you are a disgrace to the department, your family, and yourself. Guess what, you can't make a difference sitting under a tree and gossipping bull shizzat about other officers. I you don't have anything nice to say about other people then evaluate your own pathetic life. Scott, I wish you the best. You and your brother are joining the long list of stand up officers that have left this department for the better. Good luck to you.

You are a true idiot, you need to learn how to write before you post again. Anyway, Scott is a POS of an officer and NOT officer of the year material. About 99% of the department will say the same. He is a childish creep with a gun and a badge. Nothing more. Goodbye!

02-28-2011, 05:25 AM

And this ladies and gentlemen are the pieces of trash that we work with. Guess what asshollee if you don't think you are suppose to put people in jail then you are a disgrace to the department, your family, and yourself. Guess what, you can't make a difference sitting under a tree and gossipping bull shizzat about other officers. I you don't have anything nice to say about other people then evaluate your own pathetic life. Scott, I wish you the best. You and your brother are joining the long list of stand up officers that have left this department for the better. Good luck to you.

You are a true idiot, you need to learn how to write before you post again. Anyway, Scott is a POS of an officer and NOT officer of the year material. About 99% of the department will say the same. He is a childish creep with a gun and a badge. Nothing more. Goodbye!

You need to learn what it means to be a cop instead of coming on this site to blast one of our own. You are the childish creep entertaining yourself by blasting scott for his work. People like you are the reason this place sucks. We hired trash !!!!!

03-02-2011, 04:21 AM
We all suck. We deserve what happens to us.

03-02-2011, 01:55 PM
If you go to the Juno site you will see that ****** has yet to turn in his letter of resignation. He is supposed to make his final decision today. It is possible that McNichol might be out chief longer than anyone thought.

:devil:

03-02-2011, 02:59 PM
According to the Palm Beach Post, updated at 6:27 last night - He has resigned from Juno Beach

03-02-2011, 04:22 PM
When ****** gets there, he will bring his goons with him and divide your PD between the brown nosers and everybody else.
If you have a spine as an officer, have self respect and pride, you will probably be on the outside of the "bubble". If you don't mind wearing a skirt, and placing your balls in a jar, for the chief's shelf, you will be fine. He will use the ring kissers to write up the "un-loyal" opposition. I hope your PD is stronger then Juno's PD, they turned on each other quickly, fearful of getting written up.
Don't go voicing your opinion, let the write-ups fly. Your union rep will be very busy.

03-03-2011, 07:26 AM
I spoke to an officer in Juno Beach who had nothing but good things to say about the new Chief. He told me that the officers who are bad nouthing him are disgruntled employees that couldn't get hired anywhere else but Juno Beach, a couple of them are washouts from other departments. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and judge him on what he does here.

03-03-2011, 05:40 PM
I wonder which Officer/Sergeant you spoke to. Hmmmm...

03-04-2011, 01:38 AM
I spoke to an officer in Juno Beach who had nothing but good things to say about the new Chief. He told me that the officers who are bad nouthing him are disgruntled employees that couldn't get hired anywhere else but Juno Beach, a couple of them are washouts from other departments. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and judge him on what he does here.

LIAR!

you sound like MORIMA.
same writing style!

LLLLLOOOOOOOSSSSSEEEERRRRrrrrr!

03-04-2011, 05:39 PM
This is the real 7753. For the coward that used my id #to hide and post HIS feelings, shame on you!
For the ones that replied that know me and bashed me, next time come to me and confirm it w/me before you trash me.
BTW this is my first and last post!

03-08-2011, 03:46 AM
I fully intend to place a telephone call to the new chief as soon as he gets settled.I am anxious to share with him a list of issues and concerns that I am sure he will want to address promptly. I wish I could do more to assist him in his new endeavor. However, I realize that there is only so much that can be accomplished with such a rowdy bunch of malcontents.

03-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Morima...

I guess making a phone call or sending an email is all you can do. I bet you are a big 500 pounder that is bed ridden. You probably can't leave the house without cutting out a wall and getting on the back of a flatbed.

03-10-2011, 04:22 AM
Hey is that Morima a real person, or is someone kidding, what a kiss-ass

Well get ready the boss is coming, you guys are f-cked. His number "2" got a vote of no confidence in Juno, so be prepared to see him. He is going to take it out on you guys.

03-11-2011, 10:30 PM
We deserve the all the ****** we can get because we suck!!