PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

12-01-2010, 10:56 PM
My friend told me that 2 sergeants and a detective were relieved of duty today. Any one know specifics?

12-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Detective NO INFO, and Sergeant Too short to work Full time.

12-06-2010, 12:31 AM
Dont do false reports or criminal activity and you will be fine ! Let the facts speak for themselves and dont let rumors run wild. Be ethical and accountable in every job you do.. Even the suspended officers have their day.. may not be a good one... but they will have there day..

12-08-2010, 06:22 AM
Dont do false reports or criminal activity and you will be fine ! Let the facts speak for themselves and dont let rumors run wild. Be ethical and accountable in every job you do.. Even the suspended officers have their day.. may not be a good one... but they will have there day..

Good post i must say. at the end of the day, all we have is our integrity. If you dont have that, its time to move along. It is time for everyone to keep their head up. There are people who love to spread gossip, rumors, and have to know what is going on all the time. These people really need to let it go and get back to that pathetic excuse they call a life. Dont let their cancer consume you. Be safe.

12-08-2010, 08:38 PM
This coming from a person that is posting on a public forum, one word... HYPOCRITE. You must be command staff, newly promoted, or newly moved to a comfy position. Your favorite saying is "Do as I say, not as I do". Your pants are a little baggie and your shirt a little too tight. You let the people under you make your decesions and treat everybody elese like a second class citizen. You have skeletons in your closet that everybody knows about and a private life that you pray nobody ever finds out about. Merry Christmass and a Happy New Year. 5 months to elections, if your crew lasts that long.

12-08-2010, 09:40 PM
:snicker:

OMG! thats some funny crap there, thanks for the smile, cant wait for 5 months.

12-09-2010, 05:43 AM
This coming from a person that is posting on a public forum, one word... HYPOCRITE. You must be command staff, newly promoted, or newly moved to a comfy position. Your favorite saying is "Do as I say, not as I do". Your pants are a little baggie and your shirt a little too tight. You let the people under you make your decesions and treat everybody elese like a second class citizen. You have skeletons in your closet that everybody knows about and a private life that you pray nobody ever finds out about. Merry Christmass and a Happy New Year. 5 months to elections, if your crew lasts that long.

Im so sick of everyone and their "do as i say, not as i do," FINE make the same mistakes i do, and dont learn from them, i got one, im a smoker, instead of telling you that it is bad, go ahead smoke away, the next time i say dont do that, and i have done b4 and i have payed for it, do it anyway so you can see what it is like then you can keep preaching dont do as i do do as i say. Hey bars talk, sleeves listen. if you dont like it, take the promotional exam. another one, "lead by example.' alright, let me stop what im doing so i can show you how to do your job. let me go ahead and break out the invitations for the finger pointing award ceremony next May. It doesnt matter if i was perfect. You would still find something wrong and in 5 months you will be either complaining or collecting your last check, I will be right here. I might be taking days off but still bringing on The Reign

12-09-2010, 07:29 PM
Your Facebook says, *everytime you look at the Christmas tree you *cry and The stress was too much for you to bear, so *you checked into a hospital.
Well sweetheart, everytime *I get my *car insurance bill, I get stressed out and cry because my rates keep going up due to criminals like you and your boy toy. It's*sad the way you manipulated that boy. All for your nasty 3 inch piece of real estate. *Maybe the weave got to your head or the silicon leaked into your heart but something tells me this was not the first time. Good riddance Adam and Eve, you are no longer welcome in the Garden.

12-09-2010, 11:32 PM
Your Facebook says, *everytime you look at the Christmas tree you *cry and The stress was too much for you to bear, so *you checked into a hospital.
Well sweetheart, everytime *I get my *car insurance bill, I get stressed out and cry because my rates keep going up due to criminals like you and your boy toy. It's*sad the way you manipulated that boy. All for your nasty 3 inch piece of real estate. *Maybe the weave got to your head or the silicon leaked into your heart but something tells me this was not the first time. Good riddance Adam and Eve, you are no longer welcome in the Garden.

I just feel sorry for the families. This close to Christmas and everything. It is just so sad. Now here is the part will everyone will ask "what were they thinking."

12-12-2010, 05:33 PM
wow, everyone is so quick to talk negative about people, yes, they made a mistake, yes all you back door quarterbacks could do better.

But you know what, were still just human, and wipe our asses all the same, prior to this happening, they were your friends, pals ect.

You forget so quickly, hey guys, I feel for you and your families, I know you have small kids and everything, dont worry life will keep going, its going to be a hard road, keep your chin up, I wish you the best. (Old true friend) :) be safe God bless-

For you negative ppl, who dont know the difference from your face or your ass, think if the shoe was on your foot? Mr. or Mrs. Perfect!

12-14-2010, 04:16 AM
I have never posted anything here before but was informed that someone thinks I am posting answers here and to the person that talks about what my facebook says, I hate to think your one of my friends on facebook and posting nasty things. but that ok. This is really my posting and I have to say this is truly a big understanding, and yes there there is a lot more to this. I know you are going to get the short version of it all and maybe thats for the best, but I am trying to keep my family together as I pass this difficult time and straighten this mess up. I will not post anything further I dont believe in this smashing people. but I do appreciate the friends I have made over the years at Seminole and wish you all the best and a safe new year.

12-16-2010, 07:43 PM
Pigs in a blanket, snuggled up in the Interview room. How many times did the big bad wolf huff and puff, till you blew his house in. Peter Pan was the boy who you took advantage of, at least when Robin Hood stole he gave some back to the poor. Johnny Carson is dead and so is Michael Jackson, how do you listen to thriller the same? How do you watch the night show and not blame. How do you sleep when you should be street walking? Go down to the flea market and sell some fruit, it is a noble profession. Do you think the President of the Republic of Belieze would tolerate this type of behavior? French fries are a good snack with a friend on an empty stomach while waiting for a bus ride to nowhere. The homeless voice is hiring.

12-16-2010, 08:53 PM
Pigs in a blanket, snuggled up in the Interview room. How many times did the big bad wolf huff and puff, till you blew his house in. Peter Pan was the boy who you took advantage of, at least when Robin Hood stole he gave some back to the poor. Johnny Carson is dead and so is Michael Jackson, how do you listen to thriller the same? How do you watch the night show and not blame. How do you sleep when you should be street walking? Go down to the flea market and sell some fruit, it is a noble profession. Do you think the President of the Republic of Belieze would tolerate this type of behavior? French fries are a good snack with a friend on an empty stomach while waiting for a bus ride to nowhere. The homeless voice is hiring.

WATCH WHAT BRIDGE YOU BURN SMARTY PANTS, (MANY HAVE DONE SO) CAUSE WHEN I RETURN IN 5 MONTHS, YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE SAME AS YOU SPEAK.

GO BACK TO THE SILVER SPOON AND DRINK SOME WARM NIPPLE MILK. :devil:

12-31-2010, 09:22 AM
Eyes wide shut speaks to the necessity of facing the imperfection of reality
And *struggle within and the struggle between. You therefore are not in tune with your own feelings and the feelings of others. You have difficulty picking up on emotional needs immediately, as they are presented. Being *a perfectionists you have a tendency to take other people's efforts for granted, like they take their own efforts for granted. You *need to remember to pat people on the back once in a while.

01-11-2011, 10:05 AM
Our agency is the most unprofessional organization I have ever seen. They violate every rule in the LEO's book and the attitude is we will do what we want and step over anyone who gets in our way! We dont cooperate with anyone and lie to them. I am ashamed what we have become!

It dont matter we are the Seminole PD A Soverign Nation Screw everyone else.
By the book... what is that?