PDA

View Full Version : THIS SHOWS HOW VIOLENT YOU THUGS ARE

12-01-2010, 06:25 AM
Officer arrested in domestic dispute

A Miami-Dade police officer was arrested Thursday in connection with a domestic violence incident, accused of shoving his live-in girlfriend against a concrete wall during an argument.

Khary White, 29 and a Miami-Dade officer for two years, was arrested on charges of battery and aggravated assault with a firearm. He was released from jail Friday afternoon on $2,500 bond, said Janelle Hall, a jail spokeswoman.

White, a patrol officer in the Northside District, has been relieved of duty with pay, said Cmdr. Nancy Perez, a Miami-Dade police spokeswoman.

According to a Miami police arrest report, White was in uniform and on duty when he went to his girlfriend's apartment on July 11. The woman had told him she wanted to break up. White went with his mother and cousin to pick up his child and get some belongings, the report said.

The two argued and White ``became irate and he violently shoved the victim against a concrete wall,'' the report said.

He then ``began to grab and tug on his service firearm in a threatening and intimidating manner,'' the report said. White did not take his gun from the holster, but the woman felt threatened after he made it clear he could use the weapon, the arrest report said.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/07/1 ... z16q3QirfW (http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/07/1765465/officer-arrested-in-domestic-dispute.html#ixzz16q3QirfW)

12-07-2010, 03:36 AM
OK, so let me get this right...

One moron does something stupid (and illegal), and that means we're all violent. By that mentality, all clowns are serial killers (John Wayne Gacey), and all NFL players are animal abusers (Michael Vick). Hell, by your generalization, we can make it broader by applying your logic to all races, creeds, and cultures. What do you do for a living? If someone from your profession commits a crime, I guess you're just as guilty.

I don't know this guy, I won't defend him, and I wasn't there. If he did it, then he should get what he deserves. However, not everything that is said in the news is 100% correct, as they print the information they have at the time, so the story may change by the time it goes to court; I'll give him that benefit of what we call due process. I will also add that there have been many people falsely accused by their "significant others" as a means of vindication. If that is the case, then I hope the same for her.

12-07-2010, 10:13 PM
That's old news moron!